- Java/J2EE Lead Developer/Technical Lead with 13+ years’ experience in Requirement Analysis, Design and Development, CI/CD, Support and Unit Testing using Object Oriented Methodologies and Technologies. Specialist in spring, Web Services, Distributed Cache, Distributed Computing, ESB, BPM, Messaging, SQL, NO - SQL, Web 2.0 and JEE Technologies.
- Extensively worked on development of multi-tier application using java 8, Multithreading, Microservices, Rest, SOAP, Spring Modules, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Cloud, Security and Splunk.
- Designing Microservices using Spring Boot, Vertx and Rest controller.
- Experience with ESB technologies like Mule, Apache Camel, Micro Services, Micro Strategy and Spring Integration.
- Having good understanding in XML, XSL and XML Schemas.
- Experienced in extensive usage of Hibernate and iBatis for O/R mapping and persistence of business objects.
- Well Experienced on Web Services development using REST, SOAP, RPC Style XML services and Distributed components.
- Experience in using Git, bit bucket, CVS, IBM Rational clear case for version control, Unit Testing using Junit test framework and Mockito and comprehensive knowledge of Log4j for logging and maven for project build and SOAP UI and POSTMAN for webservice testing.
- Adept in various design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, Observer, Business Delegate in the development of Multi-tier distributed enterprise application.
- Highly experienced with build, CI / CD and dependency tools like Maven, Ant, Jenkins and Ivy, along with project management tools like JIRA, Rally etc.
- Proficient in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, Pair programming and water fall.
- Good knowledge and well experienced with various SQL databases like Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase and Non-SQL databases like Mango DB, HBase, and Cassandra. Worked proficiently on various IDE's like eclipse, IntelliJ and JDeveloper.
- Solid background in Object Oriented analysis and design. Good at JEE design patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration EAI.
- Expert level skills in Designing and implementing web server’s solutions and deploying Java Application servers like web logic, configuring Apache web server and configuring various servlet engines.
- Worked as a module lead which involves Team Management and preparing Technical Specification, Design and implementation of Module.
- A go-getter with positive attitude, works well with team and as an individual with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- JAVA, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, Spring MVC, JSF, JSP, JSTL, Servlet's, JMS, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, Java mail. JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, functions, trigger's etc.
- XHTML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, XSD, XSTREAM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB and DOM.
- Junit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Cucumber
- Agile Methodology/XP/Sprint Based - Modeling, test driven development, agile unified processes
- UML (Use cases, Class/State/Sequence diagrams), OOAD, Design Patterns.
- Requirement Analysis, Design/Functional Specifications.
- High Level & Low-Level Design
- Java, C, C++, XML, HTML, CSS
- JMS, KAFKA, JMeter
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, JDeveloper and Any point Studio
- SQL Databases like Oracle, My SQL Server, Sybase
- No SQL Data Bases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and HBase
Java/J2EE Lead Developer/Technical Lead
- Worked with the Business Analysts to understand the business requirements and create user stories.
- Design/Develop and implement new Microservices using VertX and Rx Java. Involved in designing of VertX components with independent services.
- Writing Junit Test Cases using Junit/Mockito/Power Mockito and performing unit testing.
- Debugging and fixing the issues/defects.
- Developed stable environment through better unit testing frameworks like Mockito.
- Migrated code independent services and configured application, Splunk logs configured Jenkin jobs.
- Worked on Couchbase db. for data setup for our E1 and E2 testing.
- Performance testing with JMS for load test huge load of requests to check the TPS.
- Splunk was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the BDEC Jenkins.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java 8, JAX-RS, VertX, Couchbase, DotCMS, Git, Maven, Mockito, RESTful WS.
Sr. Java Consultant
- Worked on enhancement of Zelle App with new Spring module for user Dispute and settlement process automated.
- Worked with REST APIs for communicating between external systems with JSON objects to consume the data.
- Implemented Micro service Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP and Apache Kafka.
- Experience with Spring Boot application interacting through a combination of REST and Docker containers for the development environment in the local and deployed on AWS servers.
- Worked on creating an IBM Message queue logic for placing the customer requests on the queue and the downstream application picked the request from the queue for processing.
- Followed TDD approach and covered every scenario with unit test coverage using Mockito and Power Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j.
Environment: Java 8, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, Micro services, Cucumber, JMS MQ, Kafka, Git, Maven, Mockito, Power Mockito, RESTful WS & Docker.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Consultant
- Working on project Solo Sync.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine Spring MVC/Jersey / JAX - RS.
- Experience with Spring Boot application interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message broker.
- Implemented Kafka consumers for the downstream system to consumer streaming. And maintaining the feeds (messages) in topics.
- Used JMeter and POSTMAN for unit and load testing of web services.
- SVN and GIT were used as a source and version control systems. Performed fetch, pull, commit and push operations for checking in and checking out the source code.
- Developed code using Java 8 features like lambda expressions, streams, predicates and new date time API.
- Developed White box test cases using TDD, J Unit, Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using XML files
Environment: Java 8, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, Cucumber, JMS MQ, Kafka, Git, Maven, JMeter.