- Java Full - stack developer with 7 Plus years of experience with all stages of the development cycle, for projects in AGILE and SDLC models.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in Azure site recovery services and Azure Backup and Restoring Deleted VMs.
- Proficient in creating Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in application development using Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB2.0/3.0, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Knowledge in implementing a Microservices with Spring Boot based services.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-RPC.
- Experience in Bootstrap (Responsive Web Design), Backbone, and Angular JS frameworks.
- Hands on experience in JDK8+, Spring, Spring boot, REST, Microservices, Apache Storm 1.x, Apache Kafka 2.x, Cassandra 3.0, Oracle 11g.
- Experience in devops tools like Ansible, chef, jenkins, version control system like GIT.
- Good knowledge and experience working with latest versions JDK 7 and JDK 8.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in designing and developing application based on Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Microservices, AWS Web Services using Axis and Jersey Frame works, Java 8
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
Languages: Java SE 6/7/8, Java 1.6/1.7/1.8/J2EE
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services (REST/SOAP), Executor Framework, JTA
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Facade, Builder, Observer, Command Patterns, Value/Data Transfer
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Star UML, Enterprise Architect
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring-Data, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Angular JS, React JS
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Testing: Junit, SOAP UI, POSTMAN
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Iterative
Database Environments: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to spring and Responsive Web Designing (RWD) of the application.
- Created the Customer Incentive Health Risk Assessment Survey by transitioning from AngularJS to Angular 8 using Nrwhl Structure, HTML, CSS.
- Used AngularJS filters to display the table data, NgGrid to deal with grid components and angular-selective for multi select pick list.
- Mainly worked on Jasper that used for reporting and printing of Work Orders for operations.
- Creating and making changes in the Trailing Documents by using Jasper Reports
- Microservices have been built using Spring boot and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Designed and developed applications based on OFBiz Framework along with REST API for Communicate with ERP system.
- Integrated REST API’s with Postgress Database and Mainframes Web Services.
- Have experience on working with several databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Used spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files
- Developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Cloud, RESTful components.
- Used HTML, Spark, Bootstrap, CSS3, AngularJS to design the entire web application and make it mobile friendly application.
- Involved in Data migration from on premises environments into AWS.
- Worked on Azure Admin tasks like provide access AAD, create VMs, create Oracle DB, Cosmos DB, Function Apps, APIM etc.
- Well versed in maintaining the code base for each project using Version Control tools like GitHub
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design, development and testing with SOA, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microservices architectures
- Tested server side with Mocha for NodeJS.
- Design and implement centralized logging using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana.
- Developed the REST Microservices using Java JDK on Spring Boot platform by gathering the knowledge of previous phase resources and integration with Oracle.
- Implemented CI/CD using Jenkins & Docker swarm.
- Performed Builds using MS Build and Devin command line for C#, VB, DOT NET Applications
- Configured and deployed Dot net Core applications into application servers.
- Worked with Apache Kafka to build real time data pipelines and streaming apps
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment
- Extensively involved in the development of backend logic or data access logic using Hibernate and thus creating the object relational mapping with the Java beans in the application
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all microservices to pull image from private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster
Confidential, Washington DC
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Involved in the development of a portal called Microsite using spring boot framework.
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Upgraded the UI screens in the application to single page UI using React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Postman with JSON to test the request and response of the application.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Created and Implemented MicroServices using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout Functionality.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Micro Services in Java J2EEE using Spring Boot.
- Node.js is used to develop server side applications.
- Working knowledge and experience on Big Data technologies and solutions, e.g., Apache Cassandra, Hadoop, Apache Kafka and Spark.
- Created an Infrastructure CI/CD pipeline with automated functional.
- Automation experience with Jenkins, Bash and Python scripting, AWS Boto3, etc.
- Extensive experience in build and deployment for Dot net based and Java applications.
- Used React JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and React JS.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation
- Worked extensively on Web Services (SOAP&REST), XML, JMS and Spring Controller.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications
- Designed and developed Microservices Architecture to divide application into business components using Spring Boot, Apache Storm, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Development of microservice on Spring Boot and deploying it to the Amazon AWS ECS using Docker.
- Used JIRA for writing user stories and raising defects in a defined sprint.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, JQuery, JSON, Elastic, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, React JS, Node.JS, Microservices, XML, SOAP Web Services, JMS, Agile, XPATH, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, Log4j, GIT, JIRA, Oracle, Windows/Linux.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Created many components with Angular2 for each single page application.
- Used Angular2 camelCase syntax for built in directives.
- Writing the code using Lambda Expression and StreamAPIon JDK 8 ( Java 1. 8).
- User Java JDK 8 and Spring MVC Controller for backend.
- Strong Java and Scala development experience preferably using the Spring framework
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Developed API for using no Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used AWS Cloud watch in alerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate servers/storage.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and MicroServices in Java J2EEE using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Coordinated with the onsite and offshore developer’s w.r.t ongoing issues and follow up.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.