- Over 6 Years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Proficient in the development of client/server and web Applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation, Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile, SCRUM.
- Extensive experience in working with Angular 6 to implement Single page applications (SPAs) using Directives, Modules, Expressions, Routers, Views, Model and Controller.
- Extensive used Angular components, directives, factory and service resources, routing, dependency injection, 2-way data binding, filters, and events.
- Expertise in using Angular JS Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive experience working in both AGILE/SCRUM and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Worked with React JS framework to develop the SPA and Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Having good Experience in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka and Play framework.
- Having experience in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, Azure, PCF, cloud environments and Data centers
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Created and maintain build automation shell, manage building fixes, merges, and release cuts as needed, written scripts for environment changes in Bash, Perl, and Python for WebSphere mapping modules to the enterprise application.
- Good Experience in React Js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Good experience in creating User Stories and Information flows. Creating prototypes and responsive screens.
- As a part of production support continuously monitors the Splunk, AppDynamics, HMW dashboards to find the root cause for the High response time alerts.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSF, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, JMS, JDBC.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, JSF, Spring BootSpring integration
Programming Languages: C, Java, Python, PL/SQL
Frameworks & Libraries: AngularJS, Angular 2/4/5/6/8, Spring, Scala, Struts, Bootstrap, Node.js, ReactJs
Application Servers: Web Logic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, Azure, RDS, S3, Cloud formation
Testing Tools: Selenium, JUnit
Databases: Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile and Waterfall
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, Putty
Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
IDE & Tools: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Intellij, Adobe Photoshop, Chrome Developer Tools, Microsoft Suite.
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component. Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application. Created connection pools and data sources. Involved in creating & consuming the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Apache CXF, XSD etc.
- Developed web services using RESTful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Backend processes were built in Python and utilized RabbitMQ as the messaging middleware.
- Created new connections through application coding for better access to DB2 DB.
- Involved in writing SQL&PL/SQL, Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors, object types etc.
- Involved in developing app using Spring MVC and used other modules of Spring DI&AOP.
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP.Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desire.
- Used Ext JS UI components to implement various functionalities, Coded for Various windows, panels, form and tree components, adding custom event on components and implementing their listeners for operation to be performed.
- Developed required components and API’s for the business application in python also worked on MQTT for communication between components and API’s.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Involved in JUNIT testing using Mockito. Modified JSP's, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Used JSTL tags for several pages and also for code reusability
- Involved in developing the UI pages using HTML, DHTML, Java script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP and tag libraries.
- Optimized ExtJS themes and prepared performant applications.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Capable to automate the process of testing of application using Python script.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Composed and executed Mongo DB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins.
- Implemented JBOSS application server integration with JBPM process engine and eclipse IDE.
- Built reusable framework for consuming and providing REST API’s using Java and Node.js.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Involved in creation of virtual machines and infrastructure in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and coding of applications using Perl. Developing Perl scripts and ensuring their smooth functioning.
- Designed and developed in interface framework to keep the application of the JBPM Interaction.
- Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex consumer information.
- Deployed multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack focusing on high-availability.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, JEE, HTML, JS, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY, Angular 6/7/8, React JS, Node.JS, Servlets, Ext JS, JSP, Web Sphere Application, Server, Spring-DI, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Transaction Management, MVC, RAD, Scala, JUNIT, Mockito, Drools, JBPM, Selenium, Oracle coherence, Python, JSTL, JMS, LDAP, JAX-RS, XML, XSD, XSLT, AKKA, PLAY, Mongo DB, Microservices, Unix, Perl, Python, Redux, DB2 - SQL, Jenkins, PL SQL, Groovy/Grails, Python, Mule ESB, JBPM, IBM Clear Case etc.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node.JS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database the database operations by connecting Data Sources available.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Developed web application using Python, Flask and CanvasJS template and involved in frontend designing using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Responsible for Production support activities like log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Troubleshooting production issues and solving customer’s trouble tickets.
- Deployed the Web Application in WebSphere.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full stack Developer
- Involved in design discussions, review meetings with clients and provided design and development estimates based on the complexity of the service(s).
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed, built and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM and EMR) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Designed and developed entire application implementing MVC Architecture, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Designed and implemented business rules using DROOLS framework.
- Developed frontend of application using Bootstrap (Model, View, Controller), Angular.js framework.
- Used Spring framework for implementing IOC/JDCB/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Consumed Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third the different application.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on WebLogic server.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to validate feed files and load data into corresponding tables.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Production of the Application and develop UML diagrams.
- Monitoring production system, which involves WebLogic monitoring for managed servers, JMS queues, etc. and application monitoring.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Developed SPA and working with React Flux and Redux architecture.
- Developed enterprise and web applications using SOAP/REST Web Services EJBs Spring and Struts Play 2.0 frameworks.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Implemented fusion chart visualizations for an SPA analytics rewrite using Typescript.
- Designed and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications by using Node.JS.
- Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests Used Advanced Rest Client plug-in to run the REST API’s on localhost Tomcat Server for Unit testing.
- Worked with java (Java8), using Spring, Spring MVC, Multi-threading, DBC, Hibernate, RESTFul Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
- Created an XML schema for the Solr search engine based on the Oracle schema.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Used Spring Core, JBPM & multi-threading as part of enhancing Bundler process with in Content Management System
- Developed Custom Portlets based on JSR 168 specification using WebSphere Portal Server 6.1
- Built web servers with single-page apps in Angular and jQuery.
- Used Restful Web Services to inserted, deleted and updated add details and their information will be used by other two applications.
- Developed a client application API endpoint with Node.JS.
- Analyzed Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Developed scripts in Python and Excel VBA to automate the data analysis, generating statistics isolating trends in memory failures.
- Used SVN for version control and used STS as the IDE for developing the application.
- Created Test cases using element locators and selenium webdriver methods.
- Used Oracle11g as backend database using Windows OS. Involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
Environment: Java 8, JDK 1.7, Oracle 11g, Struts 1.3, BootStrap, Angular.js, Angular 2.0, Node.JS, Ext JS, AWS, Drools, Apache POI, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Batch, JUnit, AKKA, Play, Groovy/Grails, Mockito, Mongo DB, NoSQL, TypeScript, Linux, React.JS, Linux, Microservices, Maven, Perl, SOLR, SOAP, Redux, JBPM, Python, Rest API, Restful Web Services, HTML, JQuery, Selenium, SVN, STS and WebLogic
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Used the Inversion of Control module of Spring framework.
- Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Designed enterprise level applications on XML schema, SOAP and WSDL technologies.
- Implemented Stateless Session Beans to accomplish complex business logic and also for transaction management in various modules.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Used SOAP over Http and SOAP over JMS for communication between components.
- Developed XML specifications for the request and response between the user and the application system.
- Involved in working with Struts Tiles for the look and feel for a web application.
- Implementation of JMS between workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- Used JMS-MQ Bridge to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to Web Sphere MQ which connects to the legacy systems.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Used Hibernate framework to access the data.
- Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere and configured it with Eclipse IDE.
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts 2, Spring 3.0, EJB, Servlets, JSP, WebLogic 10, HTML, Eclipse 3.4, SOA, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Oracle, CVS, ANT, TOAD and Log4J