- With over 10 years of experience in analysis , development and testing of Web based , Client/Server and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies .
- Profound experience in Core Java 8 features like Multithreading, concurrency, Stream’s and Filters API, Lambda functions and Functional interface programming
- Worked on advanced software development methodologies such as JIRA , Agile/Scrum and Waterfall processes.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Swing, Struts 2.0, Spring, Shell Scripting, Hibernate, SOA, Web service, NetBeans, Eclipse, ANT.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, Spring Aspects, REST, Spring Integration, Spring Testing and Spring JDBC .
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST .
- Good knowledge in Spring framework - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring AOP and Spring Web flow.
- Adept in designing and developing Spring, Struts, MVC, Java/J2EE based framework.
- Very strong Business Modeling skills using Rational Unified Process, OOAD and UML.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Proficient in using Struts framework and design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller and Service Locator.
- Configured Data Source on WebLogic Application server for connecting to Oracle , DB2 Databases.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies (XML, XSD, DTD, XML Schema, DOM).
- Expertise in developing web services with XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers.
- Extensive experience with IBM Web Sphere Server, BEA Web logic, JBoss& Tomcat server.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling and Exception handling.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Eclipse, Web Storm, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Notepad++ and Sublime.
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational ClearCase.
- Expertise in using Apache Ant, Maven as java build tools.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Strong experience with ANT, Log4j and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server using Java.
- Worked on Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools like ANT, Maven , Jenkins.
- Knowledge in composition tools including HP (Exstream) Dialogue and Visual Compuset .
- Excellent team player with leadership abilities. Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with analytical ability and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA,JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, jQuery
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XMLBeans, REST
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Design Patterns: Singleton, session facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Application developed in Micro Services architecture and used technologies like spring framework, Hibernate 3.3 and RESTful webservices.
- Used SVN for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment.
- Design and Development of User Interfaces, Menu’s using HTML, JSP, Java Script and XML, Ajax, JQUERY
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed various GWT customized widgets, services and DAO classes for the above systems using servlets, Core Java and GWT RPC/Ajax calls
- Developed strategy for cloud migration and implementation of best practices using AWS services like database migration service, AWS server migration service from On-Premises to cloud.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka, Apache Camel.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external Rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Agile development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Setting up AWS Oracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) and configuration management instances and Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform using Chef Configuration management tools and Created instances in AWS as well as migrated data to AWS from data Center.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by Angular 7.
- Write Micro Service using spring Boot and deploy into open shift to query the data from Google spanner/Big query
- Developing the actual services using IBM Integration Bus and IBM MQ.
- Analyzed the performance of Cassandra cluster using Node tool TP stats and CF stats for thread analysis and latency analysis.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Built backend REST API with Node JS, Express JS and also Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirement.
- Used MongoDB internal tools like Mongo Compass, Mongo Atlas Manager & Ops Manager, Cloud Manager etc.
- Implemented Data access objects using JDBC to access data from Oracle database
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Deployed and hosted the application on AWS using OpsWorks, automated single click deployment onto AWS
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Developed common modules like services, repositories of the web application using Restful Web Services.
- Hibernate 3.0 was used for Object Relational Mapping (ORM). Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate
- Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and Angular 7.
- Worked on Kanban methodology to make positive change to optimize the flow of work through the system, to visualize the flow of work.
- Designed a Spanner table storing coefficients of special events as the data source of the backend service.
- Setting up Angular 7 framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, and Java Script.
- Implemented JAVA batch to update the customer information to downstream systems.
- Experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on Oracle 10g.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Responsible for Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for JAVA batch and front-end processing
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with AngularJS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic. Created re-usable components using custom directives and filters.
- Developed and designed UI for a dashboard using Angular framework for a database of clients that deal with business connections.
- Improved performance of the tables through load testing using Cassandra stress tool.
- Implementing Microservices in Spring Native cloud.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud
- Worked in the Web services Environment developing the service methods.
- Developed single page web applications using AngularJS and for client-side scripting and synchronizing java applications
- Different Modules of Spring framework were used: Injection of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Extensively involved designing, developing and implementing SQL Queries and Stored procedures.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data
- Implemented the Factory, Abstract factory, and MVC and Singleton design patterns.
- Used CSS to improve the style of the GUI for the Web service test GUI.
- Involved in developing, testing and deploying on development and stage environments.
- Implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Involved in designing Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to Git.
- Developed JUnit Test cases and writing test cases in Mockito framework.
- Used Rally tool for tracking stories progress and defect tracking in production.
- Used GIT as version control tool for effectively managing the code changes & experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven and ANT as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- TDD (Test Driven Development) was extensively used for both development of new functionality and Re-factor the legacy code.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and springs, Struts plug-ins.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements directly from the end user and prepared system impact analysis document (SIA) and functionality documents.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, participated in Daily stand-up meetings with Scrum Master, co-developers communicated with testers and resolved tickets.
- Implementing the new message retry mechanism using kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
- Designed a Spanner table storing coefficients of special events as the data source of the backend service.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Configuring IBM IIB with IBM MQ and Integrating IBM IIB with backend FDR using MQ Remote Channels
- Installation of MongoDB RPM’s, Tar Files and preparing YAML config files
- Used the Java API to load the data into Cassandra Clusters.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Collaborate in the automation of AWS infrastructure via terraform and Jenkins - software and services configuration via chef cookbooks
- Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing and Spring.
- Configuring high availability using geographical MongoDB replica sets across multiple data centers.
- Implementing Microservices to communicate with each other across applications.
- Built an Application and deployed microservices in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data in AngularJS.
- Extensively used HTML5, Angular.js, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting for form validations.
- Used AWS RDS for database configuration.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Datastax Cassandra.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Developed generic web service architecture using Spring Web Services and Hibernate which could transform responses into SOAP, REST, & JSON allowing for rapid development and clean separation of core business logic and communication protocol.
- Designed REST middleware to connect Android UI with existing back end layer
- Used Netflix OSS to design and monitor microservices in a Spring Cloud environment.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Developed Hibernate ORM mapping and wrote HQL queries to retrieve table data from Oracle database.
- Used Apache WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS technologies to create Web Services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Used AWS code pipeline for moving the code across different environments
- To perform reporting and template creation for JIRA as directed by IT manager.
- Created REST web services to send data in JSON format to different systems using Spring.
- Wrote DAO classes to retrieve the information from database using Hibernate
- Worked on Web Logic 12cfor deployed interface modules
- Deployed the application on a WebLogic server on a UNIX platform.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing of the developed functionality.
- Used GIT as a source control to check-in and check-out source code
- Developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production and resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Perform all Linux operating system, disk management and patch management configurations, on Linux instances in AWS. Consuming the Web Services and integrating them in the applications.
- Agile Development process was used for the product life cycle management.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Implemented Struts 2.x framework in the application. Responsible for configuration and integration of Spring 4, Struts 2.x and Hibernate 4.3.x.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end
- Designed and developed Controllers, Action Mappings, Interceptors, Forms and View pages for management of policy claims using Struts2.x framework.
- Able to create scripts for systems administration and AWS using languages.
- Used React Js in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the MySQL database.
- Used Hibernate for object relational mapping (ORM) and persistence.
- Used SAX and DOM parser for parsing xml documents and XSLT API to handle XML parsing in Object Oriented way.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory, Delegate, and Front Controller.
- Implemented rest web services using REST, JSON and JAX-RS and SOAP web services using JAX-WS.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Designed interactive web pages with front end screens using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented jQuery, AJAX calls in JSP web pages to render the response on to UI.
- Created unit tests using JUnit framework in test driven development approach and developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit and Mockito
- Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React Js.
- Used SVN as version control tool and Maven as build tool.