- Software Professional with 6+ years of experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in using development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Sprint, Test Driven Development.
- Extensive experience in web application development using Core Java & J2EE platform with Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data for Apache Cassandra, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience in working with Spring MVC based applications using REST based web services to handle JSON data formats.
- Experience in building MEAN applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular - JS, Node-JS, creating RESTful Web services with Node-JS, Express-JS and installing client-side dependencies using Bower.
- Experienced in React-JS and working with React flux architecture, Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Familiarity with Vue.JS ecosystem, Vue.JS framework, and its core principles for developing the user facing applications.
- Knowledge of developing single page web applications by using Angular2 with typescript/ ES and jQuery and working knowledge on HTTP access control CORS to enable cross-origin resource sharing in the project.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, DAO, Factory.
- Experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using technologies JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), JNDI and JMS.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing Web API's using RESTful, Soap Webservices with JSON and XML.
- Extensively worked on Micro Services with Spring Boot and created dynamic documentation for RESTful webservice using Swagger.
- Good Experience in Designing and implementing Restful APIs and SOAP Automation testing and by executing both functional and non-functional testing using SoapUI, Postman, HP Load Runner, JMeter.
- Strong work experience in developing and consuming Micro Services, application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful.
- Integrated Micro Services with Hibernate ORM using Spring Boot and wrote HQL, HCQL queries for data access.
- Good knowledge on Java1.8 Stream API, Optimization to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB and Graph DB.
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 and developed SQL scripts and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Expertise in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL.
- Experience in interacting with NoSQL databases using Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience in installing, deploying with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Used various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J, SLF4J.
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools like Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana. E xperience with JUnit , TestNG , Apache POI , BDD framework.
- Setup & configured Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins, for unit and regression suites, knowledge with Team City/Bamboo, Junit, Cucumber, Protractor integrations depending on the requirements.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit Testing, System Testing , Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Strong experience in setting up the automation frame works and using test automations tools like Selenium WebDriver, Grid, TestNG, UI Automator viewer, Appium Inspector, XCode, XCUI Test.
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium and using tools like JIRA, Confluence and Rally. Well versed with GUI, Functional testing, System testing, Regression testing, Integration testing.
- Experienced on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) like Waterfall, Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Agile (SCRUM) models.
Languages: Java 1.7/1.8/ J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, JDBC, JSP, EJB, JPA, JTA, JSTL
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF
Development IDEs: Eclipse, MyEclipse, STS, IntelliJ
Web Services/containers: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Database: MySQL, Oracle10g/11g, Mongo DB, DB2
Messaging: JMS, Apache Kafka
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Logging and Monitoring: Log4j, slf4j, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana
Testing & Version Control: Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, GIT, GitLab, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM
Build Tools: ANT, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins CI/CD
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in implementation of Agile/Scrum phases to manage the full life cycle development of the project and analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Used Structs-2 and various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Auto Wiring, Spring Security and AOP. Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in-to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Worked on Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, optimizing an internal application using Angular with Modules and Offline Compilation.
- Implemented features such as routing, data binding, data updates without a page refresh using Angular. Used Angular Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created various Angular services, modules, pipes, attribute directives and worked with both template and data driven forms.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views. Used Angular CLI with webpack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Consumed REST services using jersey web resources for various HTTP methods and developed REST services using Node-JS, MongoDB, Express, Underscore, body-parser, and mongoose for another internal application.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data and Spring Boot microservices were developed using microservice architecture with RESTFUL and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM. Spring security is used for authorization/authentication, session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Mongo DB Database.
- Implemented the Angular MVC and two-way data binding for one Module. Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache and AngularJS .
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API’S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger .
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, RDS, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk and used Docker containers to deploy the applications as part of scaling application using Micro services and increase isolation. Image creation, pushing and pulling of images was also part of deploying application.
- Used GIT for the version control, Maven is used for build script and configured log4j, .log files.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used JIRA for project management, Issue tracking and monitoring errors and fixed the errors and used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved Scalability of applications on cross-platforms .
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
- Demonstrated experience in Micro Services, Service Discovery, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes). Clear understanding, coding, and design experience in either combination: REST services & JSON usage or SOAP & XML.
- Work on AngularJS for one of the single page application and cross browser functionality.
- Involved in migrating physical Linux/Windows servers to cloud (AWS) and testing.
- Configuring S3 Buckets for EBS backed Snapshots and versioning for data backups and Leveraged AWS cloud as an extension of the corporate datacenter by creating a VPN connection between corporate datacenter and VPC using Customer and Virtual Private Gateways.
- Understanding of messaging and/or asynchronous processing. Has applied asynchronous messaging patterns in the past.
- Has worked on frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and can articulate the parts and how these can be leveraged.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Java Scripts, Hibernate, Rest, Maven, JUnit, Angular, Node JS, AWS, Netflix Ribbon, Spring Kafka, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, Agile Methodology, Eclipse, Curl, GIT, Mongo DB, Log4j, PL/SQL, STS, Docker, HATEOAS, WebLogic Application Server, Karma.
Confidential - Melbourne, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Application is developed in Micro Services architecture and used technologies like spring framework, Spring Data JPA and RESTful webservices. Developed cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Used Git for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with Micro services.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Used Angular 7 for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool. Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Templets, Events, and Injectors also created the angular custom directives, Filters, and Services.
- Developed Mean Stack application from scratch including MongoDB server setup and Express-JS server development.
- Used Angular libraries like angular-ui-router, angular-resource to create the effective single page application and used angular-cookies to temporarily store the data used in this application.
- Developed common modules like services, repositories of the web application using Restful Web Services.
- Implemented Data access objects using Spring Data JPA to access data from Oracle database.
- Developed Hibernate ORM mapping and wrote HQL queries to retrieve table data from Oracle database.
- Used OAuth 2 which is a lightweight authentication framework with a central authorization server and generates an access token to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka that helps in routing, Circuit Breaker and Ribbon for client-side load balancing).
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL to building micro services for communication.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro services, writing server-side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using Node.js.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration, Splunk for centralized logging and Jenkins for Micro services deployment. Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes . Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes .
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes . Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Used Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Worked on a project which handles searching algorithms using Elastic Search which is mainly used for pulling analytics related information using the keywords entered by the end user. Deployed microservices Docker container using ECR and AWS CLI.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular 7, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring Data JPA, Hystrix, Netflix Eureka, Docker, Angular 7, AWS, Apache Kafka, RESTful, JAX-RS, OAuth 2.0, Swagger, GIT, Jenkins, MySQL, Amazon ECR, AWS CLI, Splunk, HQL, Jersey, Kubernetes, ELK.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development by Agile, automated project creation, Network Firewall and Compute instance creation using Terraform.
- Experience in containerizing and migrating application to Kubernetes, managing Kubernetes dashboard to access the cluster via its web-based user interface and worked on implementing micro services on Kubernetes Cluster.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs, used real-time streaming of data using Spark and Kafka.
- Created UI interfaces to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, and jQuery.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections.
- Gained experience in using Java, Java Script, Groovy and SQL along with the exposure to designing and developing UI testing frameworks using Selenium/Java and Geb/Groovy.
- Used ng-Model to achieve two-way binding and using ng-if to display the validation messages and error messages.
- Worked on creating Angular 2 forms and validations to validate the user input. Used Angular 2 ngIf and ngFor for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Redux Architecture and Material-UI.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for RESTAPI’s and Spring Boot for Microservices and used Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking.
- Implementing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway and functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Implemented ORM mapping using Hibernate and implemented REST classes using SailPoint Rest Application.
- Implemented SOA architecture developing web services based on REST using JAX-RS with Maven dependencies.
- Developed Backend Spring services and spring data access layer using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Oracle11g database concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot and worked on Git as version control management and JIRA as Defect management for bug, issue tracking of application.
- Used JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline, maven as a build tool for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files and retrieved all the dependencies required for the running the application, Log4J for logging errors and control log statements. Deployed the application in google cloud Kubernetes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Angular 2/4, Pub/sub, Kubernetes, Datastore, WebSphere, Hibernate, Jira, JBOSS, Splunk, HTML, CSS, JSON, Git, JAX-RS, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Junit.