- Participated in Functional and Systems Requirements Modeling sessions to create System Requirements for the application.
- Actively experience on Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge and experience in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOP and OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed Spring Framework based Restful Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Implemented Spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication.
- Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and MS Access.
- Involved in the development of SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for defining object relational metadata.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Good experience with Source code management collaboration tools GIT, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code commit.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Wrote complicated SQL query to pull data from different tables to build the report.
- Created Java annotations to include metadata information to the source code.
- Used Log4j for error handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans.
- Used WebLogic to deploy the changes and to test on local machines.
- Developed JUnit test cases for the components to ensure all the developed code.
- Application development in different environments like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Implemented Iterative (Agile Modeling) process for development and release process.
- Development and debugging done using Eclipse IDE.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, Struts, MVC, Hibernate, Spring, Log4j, XML, JMS, JNI, JMX, Junit, Web services and Custom Tags.
Frameworks and IDE's: Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL and My SQL, MongoDB.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and REST API, AWS, Microservices.
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git hub, CVS.
Build Script: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, Iterative.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in various phases of application development. Iteratively analyzed and developed web application participating in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing.
- Developed rest-API using SPRING BOOT.
- Worked on SDLC all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Worked on SDLC all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Micro Services into existing system architecture.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Used Rest angular in Angular2 service to make GET/POST/PUT/DELETE to deal with API request and response from Angular2 to send the request.
- Worked on Java8 with lambda, spring and spring boot.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, and Collections whenever necessary.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate and Spring JDBC for Interacting with the Database.
- Having good experience with Java 1.8 design patterns like front controller, Singleton objects.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Deployed Java applications in Docker containers to AWS machine images.
- Performed data extraction and loading the JSON data with the server-side content into the Mongo DB.
- Used Active MQ to communicate with controller and used service layer to implement the business logic.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Involved to write custom Directives, Controllers and services Using Angular2.
- Involved in creation of logs using Log4J for error tracking.
- Used Maven build tool for build process.
- Set-up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Used GIT as Version Control Tool and Jira for defects tracking.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process, which includes 2 weeks' sprints and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function.
- Create AWS instances via Jenkins with EC2.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process, which includes 2 week’s; sprints and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in all stages of software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Used Spring XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Developed components of REST web services end to end, using different Annotations.
- Used Spring framework including Spring Beans, Spring AOP and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring AOP for logging for crosscutting concerns of the application.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC.
- Migrate MongoDB shared/replica cluster form one datacenter to another without downtime.
- Involved extensively in authentication and authorization using Spring Security.
- Created Internal and External services, Entity services and handlers.
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Microservices and with the front end.
- Designed and developed Rewards API using Spring Boot.
- Worked on deploying war files to WebSphere server through administrative console.
- Unit and integration test cases were being designed and developed using JUnit.
- Worked with QA team to resolve the defects as part of the Sprint tasks.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Interacting with the teammates for understanding the business and the business users for gathering the requirements.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with Spring MVC, Spring security and Spring restful web services.
- Developed Application components and API's using core Java.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication.
- Involved in integrating Hibernate Framework with Spring.
- Extensively used Angular JS to develop the presentation layer for invoking REST calls directly.
- Good hands on designing the project.
- Implemented TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Provided the support for integrating the Restful web services with clients.
- Experience in building web services using Spring and Apache CXF operating within ESB, offering both REST, and SOAP interfaces.
- Wrote some XSLT transformations for help in converting XML into HTML.
- Involved in implementing and utilizing the J2EE patterns MVC, Dependency Injection (DI),
- Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Business Delegate, Service Locator, and Singleton for the enterprise application.
- Used SoapUI and Rest client for testing the Web Services.
- Designed and developed various PL/SQL scripts to meet the business requirements.
- Interacted with clients during various phases of the project.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Flow Diagrams and Sequence Diagram using MS Visio.
- Used Java script validations for client-side validations.
- Used Maven for developing builds and deploying the application on WebSphere Responsible to fix the issues and defects of system.
Technologies Used: Java, J2EE, Maven, XML, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, SOA, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, REST, Oracle, PL/SQL, Servlets, JBOSS, UML, Scrum, Log4j, GIT, JUnit, Eclipse and Windows.