- JSPs, JSTL, SPRING TAG LIBS, DISPLAYTAG, APACHE - TILES, US 508 COMPLIANCE. SPRING MVC, STRUTS FRAMEWORK.
- PHP, JAVA, SPRING CORE, SPRING AOP/DEPENDENCY INJECTIONS, SPRING JDBC & TRANSACTIONS, JASPER REPORT FRAMEWORK, ASPOSE WORD/PDF/EXCEL, LOG4J,
- JMS, SOAP WS, RESTFUL WS, WSDL, HIBERNATE, CRON JOBS.
- JUNIT, MOKITO, SPRING TEST, TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT.
- MYSQL, ORACLE SQL, PLSQL STOREDPROCEDURES, TABLE GRANTS & PRIVILEGES, FUNCTIONS, TRIGGERS, QUEUES, VIEWS, AND TABLES.
- APACHE TOMCAT, WEBLOGIC, JBOSS,
- APACHE ANT, GRADLE, UNIX, ECLIPSE, GIT, IVY, SUBVERSION, JENKINS, JFROG ARTIFICATORY,
- STASH, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, CLEARCASE, CLEARQUEST,
Full Stack Java Developer / Agile Scrum Master
- Provided business/technical supports for Project Managers, Product Owners, Tech Leads, Testing team, and Service Desk Liaisons.
- Provided supports to junior/mid developers to adhere proper software development best practices, coding policies, and organizational guidelines. Conducted code and pull-requests reviews, design reviews, and system analysis results.
- Conducted technical/interpersonal screenings for Junior Software Developer positions for the team.
- Developed SOAP Webservices and RESTFUL Webservices for intra/inter other Confidential organizations.
- Developed back-end infrastructure in ORACLE consisting of TABLES, VIEWS, TRIGGERS, AND STOREDPROCEDURES.
- Developed asynchronous messaging systems with ORACLE AQs, in-house listeners that communicates to other web applications to perform specific business goals.
- Developed numerous reporting feature that organizes back-end information into a PDF or Excel document using Aspose API or Jasper Reports.
- Migrated various applications during tech refresh for example, such as Struts to Spring MVC, Non-responsive UIs to Bootstrap.
- Wrote migration scripts between database schema to database schema between legacy applications and modern J2EE frameworks.
- Documented design approaches and algorithm using sequences diagrams and activity diagrams as needed.
- Ran daily Scrum, bi-weekly Sprint Ceremonies, removed story blockers, and made sure the Scrum team adheres to the Scum/Agile principles and Scrum Values.
- Facilitated a Scrum team environment that fosters robust team communication and team cohesion. Encouraged the Scrum team be a self-organizing unit.
- Worked with other teams during Mid-Range Planning, an event in which all efforts and initiatives are planned for the upcoming quarter.
- One of the Pilot Scrum masters during the initial implementation of Agile Scrum methodology.
Software Development Associate Intern Developer (Java)
- Worked with business analysist and CRMs for requirement gathering, design, and analysis using the Waterfall project methodology.
- Helped developed an automated Java Mail API for sending email notifications to new hires.
- Helped developed the backend of an online exam web application using Hibernate.
- Worked with Senior Software Developers in implementing Hibernate ORM framework in existing Spring Framework based application.
- Extensively used Struts tag library and JSTL definitions and Struts Tiles to develop JSP pages.
- Developed projects on Eclipse and WebLogic Workshop
Software Development Intern (Java)
- Worked with Senior and Mid software engineers during design and implementation of defects and enhancements.
- Involved in Low Level System and Component Design (Sequence diagram, Class diagram, Activity diagram, Component diagram) using UML.
- Used Use-Case modeling for the system (actor, system boundary, business processes).
- Analyzed project requirements and suggested/demonstrated technical solutions to certain project requirements
- Participated in Architecture Review meetings along with the System Architect and helped in resolving architectural issues and developed performance benchmarks
- Used Struts Framework (Action Servlet, Action, and Action Form) JSP Tag Libraries (HTML, Bean, and Logic) for Executing Client request.