- Senior Technology Architect with 21 plus year’s progressive experience in Enterprise Solution Architecture, Technical Leadership, Team Management, Design, development and maintenance of Web, Mobile, Cloud integration and client server applications with primary focus on Enterprise Solution Architecture.
- Experience in both SDLC and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Passionate on delivering efficient solutions for complex business problems in multiple industries Telecom, Finance and Manufacturing
Senior Technology Architect
- Working as Sr Technology Architect to provide IT Solutions for various major clients with primary focus on Solution Architecture.
- Sr Solutions Architect at Major Telecom Service Provider providing Solution Architecture for various projects across enterprise - CRM, Offers Management, Ordering and Billing Domain, Integration (utilizing APIs). Have been focused developing Solution architecture for programs involving complex integration across many heterogeneous applications.(Cloud, COTS, In house)
- Solution Architecture for Major Money Transfer Provider’s Online Transformation using TOGAF.
- Solution Architecture for Major Financial Company’s Smart Offers Ecosystem .
- Enterprise Architect in Major Auto Manufacturer Responsible for Solution Architecture on various strategic projects involving Could Solution, BI, ERP, OIM and Custom Applications. Other EA activities like Tactical and Strategic Architecture.
- Sr Technology Architect responsible for Architecture and Design of Major Auto Manufacturer NAPS Application
- Sr Technology Architect responsible for Architecture and Design of Major Telecom Service Provider’s Offers plus application and end telecom solution of value added service integrated platform . Lead Initiatives for Product Evaluation of Content Management Solutions and Solution Recommendations. Look after Overall architecture and design of various ongoing projects.
- Sr Technology Architect architecture and design for Major Financial Company’s Online Auction Site SmartAuction Performance optimization, overall architecture and design of ongoing projects
- IT Landscape Assessment of various technologies/tools, application and services used by Major Financial Company’s Middleware Design Group . Delivery and setup optimal resource onsite - offshore model with a team size of approximately 50 plus team members
Tools: and Environment: TOGAF, SOA, WebServices (WSDL,REST), Cloud Integrations, J2EE, JSF, Struts, Spring, Toplink, Hibernate, Weblogic 10, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, WebsphereRole: Solution Architecture, Team Management, Design, Mentoring, Technology Evaluation and Recommendations
Senior Systems Analyst / Technical Lead
- Worked as Technical Lead Role on various projects
- Architecture, Design and development of Loan Origination, Loan Processing, Document Management System and other Mortgage processing projects using J2EE, Weblogic Workshop and Toplink persistence. Projects involved multiple Enterprise Applications and Middleware Services and partner integrations
- Led the team in key development initiatives, projects and mentoring other Team Member.
- Lead Developer for Business Services and Persistence Layer using toplink. Design and Architecture of UI, Business / Domain Object Modeling and Persistence Layer.
- Developed initial Prototype for Middle Service Calls and Business Services.
- Development of Rule Base Engine using Blaze Advisor, Web Service for the Rules Service.
- Design and Code Reviews of Team Members
- Implementation and designed for Common Business Services in Business Layer and related JUnit Test Clients.
- Performance Tuning of Application. Stress Testing / QA / Production Environment Setup and Co-ordination with SQA Team.
Environment: Java 2, Weblogic 8.x, Weblogic Workshop Sybase 11.x Oracle 8.x/9, Windows XP, Toplink, TIBCO
- Involved design and development of mobile applications for different infrastructure management product using Peregrine Mobile Platform, Applications developed work on Window CE and Palm OS devices.
- Server Application Development using Java Script for syncing the data via Peregrine OAA server from Mobile Device’s to and from Backend Infrastructure Products and writing the XML Schema’s.
- Involved in Application development for Mobile Solution for Facilities Center and XML Schema’s for Client Application
- Developed Asset Tracking, Store Room Audit, Work Orders, Receiving & Time Sheet.
- Development of Facility Center System which help managing Facilities for an Organization.
- Work Order Module and Materials Management Module enhancements and developments.
Environment: Java 2, Oracle 8.x, Windows NT/2000, Tomcat 3.2.4, JRun 3.1, Palm OS 3.5, PowerBuilder 7.x, WinCE