- Java Developer with around 7 years of experience in Waterfall, Agile Environments.
- Experience with every stage of Software development such as Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience with Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Extensive knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity and Spring Boot.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use ofException Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Mongo DB, Cassandra) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC.
- Experience in message queuing services like JMS, Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented spring boot micro services to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such asApache Tomcat, Jboss.
- Loaded and transformed large sets of structured, semi structured and unstructured data using Hadoop/Big Data concepts.
- Worked on SOAP protocol using JAX WS and integrated Apache CXF, AXIS - 2 for WS-Remote Messaging, WS -Security, WS- Policy and other specifications and automated documentation using Swagger and WSDL.
- Experience in developing Map Reduce Programs using Apache Hadoop for analyzing thebig data as per the requirement.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views and functions using mySQLscripts and embedded DDL and DML statements in mySQL blocks.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, JWT.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring, based application with very less configuration.
- Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, iBATIS
- Experienced in building applications using Maven and Gradle.
- Hands on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience in Front-End UI Technologies like HTML 4/5, CSS2/3 (using SASS and Less) Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Well experienced in view rendering using jQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS and implementing React JS with Redux (promise, thunk, saga) and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Well experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit.
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, for Angular JS and Mocha, Chai for React JS.
- Unit tested web services using Junit, Mockito Easy mock, SpringJunitRunner, Spock, Test NG and hence achieved the goals of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Knowledge on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility i.e. log4J and slf4j.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
- Good experience in using Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Water Fall methodologies.
- Expertise in working with Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Time API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API, Lambda Expressions.
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, ECS for running Docker containers, S3 and different S3 storage classes for short, medium and long term storage.
- Well experienced in using AWS EKS (Kubernetes) for deploying software in docker-ized containers.
- Hands on experience in managing this Docker Container using Kubernetes with zero downtime deployment.
- Developed Enterprise applications using spring, Struts, JDBC, Servlets, Java Server Pages, Hibernate, spring boot, micro services.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Experience in deploying web applications using Firebase and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Observer and Publish/Subscribe.
- Monitored application infrastructure performance using Splunk, Dynatrace and reviewed application logs using ELK Stacks.
Programming Languages: Core Java, Advanced Java, Multi-Threaded Java, SQL, No SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, JSF, JDBC, REST,SOAP, XML, Spring framework, Hibernate, Java JPA, Spring AOP, IOC
Databases: MYSQL, MongoDB, CassandraDB, PostgresSQL DB
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Build/CI/CD Tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS Codepipeline
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Mocha, Chai, Cucumber, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma
Version Control Tools: Git
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Microsoft Project
Deployment environments: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, API Gateway, Kubernetes, JBoss, Tomcat
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: Swagger 2.0, Postman
Messaging Queues: Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Security: JWT, OAuth 2.0, Spring Security, OIDC
Full Stack Developer
- Developed a micro service application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot in the back end.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Hooked into a functional component, state and life cycle changes using React Hooks.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS and various predefined Redux libraries.
- Applied redux middleware using redux-promise, redux-thunk and redux-saga.
- Used AJAX request to retrieve data from back end based on user input and post updated data to the back end.
- Created instances on AWS EC2 and configure using CMS Ansible and Automation installation using CMS.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework used to test React JS components.
- Swagger implementation for all JAX-RS and Micro services .
- Bundled JS code using Web pack module bundler and compiled using Babel Java Script compiler.
- Implemented Spring Boot to support CRUD operations back end
- Implemented Java/J2EE Web Based Applications using Spring Boot
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns.
- Used Spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Good experience in designing Cassandra DB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Implemented Data access objects using Spring Data JPA to access data from Cassandra DB
- Used Java Spring JPA framework extensively.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module.
- Experience in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service)for reliable information exchange across Java applications using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ and IBM MQ to communicate from Client to Server.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners
- Junit is implemented along with Mockito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Created dynamic schema design through NoSQL Cassandra DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) system.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application in Kubernetes (AWS EKS).
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes . Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes. Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Behavioral Driven and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
- Generated REST api documentation using Swagger 2.0 and performed sanity tests using Postman.
- Used JMS API (RabbitMQ) for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Provided Authentication and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth 2.0.
- Developed detailed dashboards and logging infrastructure to log, monitor and debug our application using Splunk.
Environment: React JS, React Hooks, Redux Promise/Thunk/Saga, AJAX, Mocha, PCF,Chai, Spring Boot, Microservices, Java/J2EE, NoSQL, SOAP,Cassandra, Spring JPA, Mockito, JWT Jenkins, Docker, AWS ECS, AWS EKS, Kubernetes, Cucumber, Selenium,kafka, Swagger 2.0, Postman, Rabbit MQ, Spring Security, OAuth2.0, Splunk.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Used CSS3-Less for CSS Templating.
- Used Angular two-way binding and Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Implemented JAX-RS/Spring/Node/Web flux Restful Web services and migration into spring boot Micro services .
- Extensively used $http service to make AJAX calls and consume JSON response across numerous services.
- Tested the Angular code by writing test cases in Jasmine and running them using Karma
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, Security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services-REST
- Consumed JAX-WS SOAP web services for the backend business services.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user
- Used Spring AOP to make code modular and separate concerns easily
- Used Spring IOC for easy dependency injection and inversion of control
- Wrote Junit Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito
- Wrote stored procedures for reusability and wrote complex queries to extract data from PostgresSQL DB
- Used Hibernate for data persistence by using ORM classes, annotations
- Used ORM tool Hibernate along with Spring framework to deal with database operations.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) queries.
- Used HQL queries to manage data related operations for patient’s activity tracking modules.
- Authenticated user requests using Oauth 2.0 and OIDC.
- Created plug ins for an in-house data ingestion framework to extract data from multiple sources like Apache Kafka, Database, file systems and Messaging Queues.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy in Jboss
- Implemented Slf4j-Log4j module to log the various logger statements
- Integrated Docker and GIT plugin with Jenkins for the continuous building and continuous deployment
- Deploying the applications and binding third party services like App Dynamics on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications.
- Instrumented application logs and metrics using ElasticSearch-LogStash-Kibana (ELK) stack
- Developed detailed dashboards for developers and operations (SRE) teams to monitor and debug our application using Kibana. The dashboards queried the database using ElasticSearch query constructs.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka that helps in routing, Circuit Breaker and Ribbon for client-side load balancing).
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL to building micro services for communication.
- Participated in the Agile Environment according to Sprint deadlines and meetings
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- Developed a Single Page Application using NodeJS server back end and ReactJS client front-end.
- Created instances on AWS EC2 and configure using CMS Ansible and Automation installation using CMS.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Build user interfaces breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with React JS.
- Design and develop spring based micro services framework to handle the dynamic connection system using Core Java, Spring Boot Micro Services, JAX-RS Restful Web Services, JSON, MAVEN, SOA, Splunk, Kafka, JPA, MySQL, Mongo db.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used Express JS to implement MVC framework.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Exposed REST interface using Hapi JS
- Implemented JSON Web Tokens (JWT) for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Used Node JS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF.
- Managed all dependencies using package.json and Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Developed XSD, WSDL part of the SOAP web services implementation and tested using SOAP UI.
- Used Mocha and Chai to unit test the client-side code.
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various research applications.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to coordinate with plans and necessities.
- Used MongoDB back end to store simple and nested document collections.
- Validated the MERN stack application using AWS Code Pipeline CI/CD and deployed it as AWS EC2 applications.
- Implemented JSON Web Tokens (JWT) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication and authorization of RESTful services.
Environment: NodeJS, React JS, React Components, HTML, CSS3, Express JS, Hapi JS, JWT, NPM,kafka, Mocha, Chai,SOAP, MongoDB, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS EC2