- 4 years of experience in all phases of Java/ J2EE Web application Development this includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Post - ImplementationSupport.
- Experience in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall andAgile.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Java and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans andJSTL.
- Good programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC andHibernate.
- Good knowledge in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services usingRESTful.
- ExperienceinusingvariousWebandApplicationServerslikeApacheTomcat, WebSphere andJBoss process server.
- Experience in working with build and project management tools like Maven andAnt.
- Good experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, GitHub andGit.
- ExperienceindevelopingUMLdiagramslikeusecases,classdiagramsandsequencediagramsusing Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Considerable Experience in working on different operating Systems like Windows andLinux.
- Good experience in working under tight deadlines. Proficient at solving complex problems under strict deadlines, communication and interpersonalskills.
Methodology: SDLC, Agile and Waterfall
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and JDBC
Frameworks: JSF, Hibernate and Spring MVC
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Bean
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Version Control Tools: Git, GitHub, SVN
Designing tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
- Analysisandunderstandingofbusinessrequirementsandimplementtheprocessusingagile methodology.
- Actively involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Used and implemented Spring MVC to decouple the object classes dependency, to keep theMVCconfiguration simple.
- Used IntelliJ and Net Beans as Integrated Development EnvironmentIDE.
- Workedinmultithreadingtosynchronizethedatawhenmoreuserscomeinanddealwithconcurrencyissuesusing Singleton Class.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to theserver.
- Developed various JSP custom tag libraries i.e. JSTL libraries for achieving mostcode-reusability.
- Worked with Web Sphere application server that handles various requests fromClient.
- WorkedcloselywithOracleandMySQLdatabaseinbackendtointerconnectwithuserinterfacesusingnative complex SQL Queries.
- Used Maven build tool for building and managing dependency of theapplication.
- Worked on version control system tools likeSVN.
- Involved in preparing design documents based on requirement by using MSVisio.
- Involved as a mentor for the junior developer and server as an interface between programmer and management.
- Involved in Developer Sessions, gathering requirements and developing web application using agile methodology.
- Involved in Core Java coding such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of businesslogic.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with thedatabase.
- Eclipse was used as Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Apache Tomcat as the WebServer.
- Involved in designed and development of web interface using Servlets and JDBC for administering and managing users andclients.
- Implemented changes by taking advantage of latest version of java features like annotations, generic collections.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintainingthem.
- Worked on MySQL like interacting with Database, writing Stored Procedures and debug and fix the issues as well.
- Used Gitfor Versioning and concurrent access to the projectfiles.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose, prepared application design document.
- Involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, testing production of application using Waterfallmodel.
- UsedJSFframeworkindevelopinguserinterfacesusingPrimefacesUIComponents,Validator,Events andListeners for handling request processing.
- Good experience in Net Beans to creating a desktop applicationdeveloping.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for databaseconnection.
- Working Experience with JSP and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Creating & establishing of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS andJSP..
- Involved in code review and bug fixing of the application; also involved in deploying the application files to the machine using TomcatServer.
- Used GitHub for version control repository across common source code used bydevelopers.
- Involved in developing UML, use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.