- Over 9 years of hands - on experience in Requirements Analysis, Technical Design and development using Java/J2EE and Spring technologies.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Solid background in Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Generics, Struts, Java Beans.
- Good experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, AOP, MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch.
- Experience in developing projects in JAVA/J2EE platforms using Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Web Services and web frameworks such as AJAX.
- Experience in implementing JAVA/J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, and JDBC.
- Implementing the process of sending/receiving messages through JMS to/from various systems through Rabbit MQ and Active MQ.
- Good experience with Kafka to process messages from one topic to another.
- Experience with Drools rule engine and KIE workbench server.
- Hands on experience in using Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in dealing with databases Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2.
- Worked on MongoDB, which provides the storage for security related information.
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito.
- Extensive work experience in developing applications using Web Services (SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, Spring-WS, Apache Axis2).
- Good knowledge in using XML (SAX and DOM), XSL, XSTL, HTML, DHTML.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent Version Systems), SVN (Apache Subversion), CLEARCASE and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts and automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Development experience with tools like Spring Tool Suit(STS), RAD, Eclipse IDE and Intellij.
- Used Log4J for monitoring logs for all the applications.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, C
Modeling/Methodologies: Agile Software Development Methodology, Water Fall Model
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 10.3, JBOSS
Design Pattern: Singleton, Front Controller, Model View Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Factory, Decorator, Observer.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JDeveloper, NetBeans, STS
Frameworks: Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch), Hibernate, Struts
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, IBM ClearCase
Design & Tools: Microsoft VISIO, Log4j
Cloud Computing: PCF,AWS, S3, SQS, Cloud Formation, EC2, RDS
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB,postgresSQL
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, Axis, JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RS
Testing/ Perf. Tools: Junit, EasyMock, Mockito,Cucumber
Sr. Java Developer
- Develop the application using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Use Spring Frameworks to develop the code.
- Handle Exceptions using Spring AOP controller advice to customize the exception messages.
- Configure applications with Authinator to authenticate the users to make service calls to the application.
- Performance and Load Testing using JMeter with Multiple threads.
- MongoDB is used to save and retrieve Pharmacy Locations.
- Use PostgreSQL to save the logs from the application.
- Implement TLS configuration to MongoDB and PostgreSQL to secure the connections through applications.
- Hystrix Circuit Breaker is used to watch fails to a particular method and maintain the service calls.
- Use Sleuth and Zipkin for distributed tracing.
- Cucumber framework has been used for integrated testing. Write Scenarios and Step Definitions and integrate with Jenkins pipeline.
- Use Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for application portability and auto-scaling.
- Use Jenkins pipeline to build and deploy the applications into PCF.
- Use tools like Log Insight and Splunk for log monitoring.
- Use Grafana and New Relic for data visualization, monitoring and analysis of applications.
- Implement Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka topics
- Closely work with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka on DEV, QA and Production environments.
- Develop Kafka producer and consumer applications.
- Use Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Configure Kerberos authentication to secure the flow of messages from one topic to another.
- Work with JBoss Drools for Business Rules processing.
- Implement and execute rules in Kie Workbench using guided rule and test scenario assets.
- Configure git flow with server and integrate with Jenkins and deploy to JFROG artifactory
- Develop rules in drl and dsl format and make it simple for a business user to understand and modify if required.
- Integrate drl files with the Spring boot application and fire the rules using stateful kie session.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involve in Programming, testing, debugging, implementing, and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization’s needs.
- Design application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java, multi-threading.
- Design and implement customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Implement code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implement Spring validation and write validation rules using ReactJS.
- Design the front end using JSP, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Use Jenkins with Maven for continuous integration.
- Primarily focus on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Develop Business components using Java Objects and use Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services.
- Using RESTful web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Use Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Use Rabbit MQ to communicate with controller and use service layer to implement the business logic using JMS requests.
- Use Spring Boot for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Implement Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections using plain JPA specification that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Implement Spring Security for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Use Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets .
- Develop payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop-down list.
- Use MyEclipse IDE, configured and deployed the applications onto Apache Tomcat.
- Implement version controlling using SVN.
- Use Rally to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Implement log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Prepare Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Participate in scrum meetings and design review meetings.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, ReactJS, Jdk 1.8, UML, Eclipse, JSP, SOAP, REST, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Micro Services, XML, CSS, HTML, Junit, SVN, Log4j, Rally, AWS, Jenkins, UNIX, Maven, Agile Scrum.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of the complete business solution.
- Used Rational Rose for Use-case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Designed UI components using JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and involved in coding the SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, REST and JAX-RS.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- Implemented MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as loan status report.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid xml files as defined by the XSD.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J
- Used JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins.
- Followed Scrum methodology for project development.
- Used IBM RAD as IDE and deployed application on WebSphere Server.
Environment: UML, Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB SOAP, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, REST, JMS, JAX-RS, JUnit, Log4J, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, IBM ClearCase, IBM RAD, WebSphere Application Server.