- Golang and Java/J2EE applications developer with over six (6) years of experience in design, development, integration, testing and maintenance of the client - server and Web-based applications.
- Over 2.5 years of expertise in implementing microservices and REST APIS using Golang.
- Experience in design and implementation of web Services in REST architecture protocol using Golang.
- Expertise in implementing various frameworks such as Spring Framework (Core, MVC and DAO), Struts and Hibernate.
- Experience in various stages of SDLC like Initiation, Requirements gathering and analysis, Design, Development, Integration & Testing, Implementation/Production Release and Operations& Maintenance.
- Have experience in working with Amazon Web Services.
- Skilled in software development methodologies like waterfall model and Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in NoSQL database, Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Proficient with core concepts of Java for example Multi-threading, collections and Exception handling and Garbage Collection for dynamic memory allocation.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX based Systems, Middle-ware technologies, continuous integration (CI) & deployment management, DevOps Build/Release Management and cloud technology implementations.
- Experience working with CD/CI pipelines using Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins.
Golang Concepts: Channels, goroutines, Multithreading, Interfaces, Exception Handling.
Languages: Go, Java.
IDEs: Goland, Eclipse, IntellIj and Net Beans.
Web Services: SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall.
Logging Tools: Log4J.
Testing: JUnit, SOAP UI.
Deployment: Docker, Jenkins.
Database and Tools: Cassandra, MySQL, DB2, SQL Developer.
Version: CVS, GitHub.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux.
- Working closely with business analysts and technical team to gather information to develop the application.
- Designed & developed the RESTful API endpoints using Go programming language.
- Developed new micro services using Golang to process the requests from UI.
- Developed a source code in Golang to work with an automation framework for AWS.
- Involved in porting the code which is developed in ruby to Golang microservices.
- Worked on creating JSON schema for receiving the request from UI/microservices and for sending response.
- Developing RESTful services using JAX-RS with Spring Boot. Developing persistence layer using ORM Hibernate.
- Spring Security is used for authentication, authorization, and access control of the application.
- Design and implementing scalable, RESTful applications.
- Spring MVC framework IOC is used to have relationship between application components.
- Using Microservice architecture with spring boot services for interacting with REST and Apache message broker.
- Worked in creating docker image. Stop, Start, Restart container image. Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Docker files.
- Implemented CI/CD pipelines as part of Automation team for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkins.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Developed Microservices using best practices in Go. Implemented Restful and SOAP based web services using Golang.
- Worked on designing and developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including Servlets2.x, and XML technologies.
- Used Subversion (SVN) version control system to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Use Eclipse and Tomcat web server for developing & deploying the applications.
- Developed web pages using JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag libraries, HTML, Java script, J-Query, JSON, Ajax and CSS.
- Parsed JSON data and displayed it in the front-end screens using J-Query.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application and used various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO and Singleton.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework and Multi-Threading.
- Involved in the coding of Distributed Multi-threaded Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies Servlets, EJB, JDBC and JMS.
- Implemented a RESTful service on the server side using Spring and used Hibernate that interacts with the Database to obtain the claim details.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing controllers, Views and Validators.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed Front End pages of the application using HTML5, CSS3.
- Actively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Responsible for developing all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. And Responsible for analysis, specification, implementation and testing phase of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Agile (SURUM) methodology is used for developing the application.
- Used dependency injection and inversion of control (IOC) for Bean Wiring and ORM Hibernate persistence for fetching the data from the database.
- Project is implemented based on MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as transactions, locking, replication and design etc.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS and jersey as implementation for collecting the data from Oracle database.
- Configure XML files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security.
- ORM Hibernate is used for mapping the relation between the tables and the classes to access the data from the database.
- Deployed spring boot based micro services using amazon EC2 container services, using AWS console.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based Services.
- Used JIRA issuer tacker to file the bugs.
- Developed Maven Scripts for automated Deployment.
- Developed application components using test driven development.
- Performed unit testing using Junit testing.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked with Agile Methodology, involved in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, product backlogs.
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API calls.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Worked in producing and consuming Restful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Used Couchbase database and Couchbase java SDK for interaction between micro service and database.
- Used Microsoft TFS and GIT for source code and version control management process.
- Worked with Maven Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Facilitate design walkthroughs with team to validate the user interface against requirements and information architecture.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and performed polymorphic associations.
- Developed hibernate DAO Accessory Classes using Spring JDBC Template, worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Created test Automation scripts based on Desk Top applications.