- Experience in Application development as well as in Technical support.
- IT Industry experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of Web and J2EE applications.
- OCJP 1.6 certified and ITIL Foundation Certified.
- Exposure to Software Quality and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA.
- Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Web - Applications/ J2EE applications on servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Version/Source Control tool Git.
- Interaction with customers for solving their issues and Bug Fixing. Strong debugging, problem solving and analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client's business needs.
- Exposure of DevOps process. Engaged in setting up deployment environment and have experience of deployment on production servers.
- Well versed in the complete SDLC life cycle starting from requirements gathering, use cases, design, development and testing.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest API, Angular 6 Log4j, UNIX, JDBC, JSP, XML, SQL, Junit, REST Web services, RAD7.5, Swagger, Apache Tomcat Server (7 & 8), LINUX.
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Certifications: OCJP 1.6 and ITIL V3 Foundation
Tools: JIRA, Tomcat, Eclipse, Nexus, Git, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, SQL Developer
- Understood the current MVM App and business requirements.
- Developed flow where we are checking pairing/impairing between the devices.
- Wrote Restful Services for each API requested by client.
- Developed new flows, pages for device pay off and other modules.
- Developed entire Device Pay off flow and migrated with the existing BAU flow.
- Extended functionality for 2Yr, 3Yr contract in device modules.
Technologies used: Core Java, J2EE, Spring Core, Spring MVC.
- Developed API to search Investor and other documents according to user’s role.
- Developed API to retrieve and download Investor documents according to user authorization and access.
- Consumed web services using Apache Axis Framework to implement above APIs.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and developing API.
- Prepared functional and technical specification documents for this project.
- Performed component testing using Junit.
- Bug fixes and application maintenance for production code.
- Learned Angular for Proof of Concept purpose to check the compatibility with existing code.
Technologies used: Java, Spring Rest API, Spring Core, Spring MVC, SQL Server, Log4j, Postman, Junit, Swagger, Angular4.
- I was part of setting code deployment infrastructure for my NEXEN (ANP) project with the help of Confidential eXtreme Platform (BXP) / Cloud Technology.
- Installed and configured application and web servers on different environments like Production, UAT, SIT, Dev.
- Experienced on code deployment on various environments.
- Configured jobs for Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment on Jenkins.
Technologies Used: Confidential eXtreme Platform BXP2, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Responsible for Application maintenance and bug fixes.
- Implementation of business logic as per requirements.
- Performed POC for new functionalities.
- Application Deployment experience on various environments.
- Expertise in activities around Production support and release.
- Post Production support of the project during warranty period.
- Logs checking and debugging, Developed UNIX script for automation of log checking on application servers and Jobs Monitoring experience.
Technologies Used: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, UNIX, ES Framework ( Confidential specific), Oracle 11g, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, RAD7.5.