- Around 8 years’ professional experience in JAVA/J2EE software development and testing, specializing at all levels of multi - tiered J2EE application design with strong Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Experienced in handling different domain projects, including ecommerce system, agriculture solution system, data visualization system, crowdfunding system, and investment consulting system.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Reflection, Generics.
- Hands-on experience in the design of J2EE architecture Web Applications, using technologies such as: Java 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Struts 2, Hibernate 5, XML, JSP, JDBC and JNDI.
- Experience in implementation of MVC Framework, using both Spring MVC 5 and Hibernate 5 ORM.
- Detailed experience with Spring Framework projects including use of features: AOP, DAO, Dependency Injection, Hibernate integration.
- Exposure to Enterprise Level Java Technologies including EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Server-side development using: J2EE, JavaBeans and Web Services.
- Solid knowledge of implementing SOAP Web Services; experience in both top-down and bottom-up methodologies of generating WSDL files.
- Strong hands on experience of implementing RESTful Web Services using Jersey 2 Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot with annotated REST Controller Classes.
- Experience with Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.5.
- Strong ability to work with JSON, XML and XML related technologies.
- Strong Experience working with XML on a variety of applications, DOM and SAX.
- Fluent in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Software Testing utilizing Standard JUnit Testing Tool.
- Extensive experience with version control tools Git and SVN, familiar with both Git Bash Commands and IDE integration with Git.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) Software Development, Test Driven Development (TDD) to provide high quality solutions with tools like Azure DevOp, J IRA along with continuous integration with Jenkins.
Java EE Technology: JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.3/3.0, XML, JDBC, JMS, Spring 3.0/4.0/5.0, Hibernate 3.0/4.0/5.0, Struts 2.0
Operating Systems: MAC OS, Windows, UNIX, Linux
Web: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax
Project Management: Azure DevOp, JIRA, Jenkins 1.5, Ant 1.7
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, WID (WebSphere Integration Designer)
Version Control: Git, SVN
Methodologies: Agile(Scrum), TDD
O ther tools: Log4j, SoapUI
Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.5, GlassFish 4.1, JBoss 7.0, Oracle WebLogic 10.3
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 11g, MangoDB, Firebase
Java/J2EE Architect/Tech Lead
- Developed web system commands, forms and DAO layers for different flows such as Start new Rx/Transfer/Renew/Refill/OTC/Specialty using Spring Boot and Java core from back end through Eclipse.
- Generated proxies for updated APIs or web services which were written under different java frameworks or other technology to allow the adaptation and implementation in the legacy system.
- Produced and consumed RESTful APIs using Jersey, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Manipulated JAX Web Services using SOAP through WSDL files.
- Implemented SoapUI to test web service inspection, invoking, development, simulation and mocking, functional testing, load and compliance testing.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL for JSP to support custom User Interfaces.
- Took advantage of the Site Manager to control the static UI pages and areas to avoid frequent code changing systematically. The Site Manager area will be inserted in the JSP files if needed. HTML is used for the contents.
- Developed web services using Java Spring 5 framework through STS. Managed dependencies using Maven.
- Implemented the application and web services using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used MicroSoft SQL Server as the ORM database and Hibernate as the ORM tool to dynamically create, manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used qTest to manage the SIT and UAT defects, participated in designing and executing test cases.
- Used MicroSoft Azure DevOp for Agile development management, version control, CI/CD.
- Used Log4J and a reporting database to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and web service status.
- Participated in each epic/feature refinement meeting with the project management team by providing IT consultancy. Assisted business and technical user story writing to reduce confusions of requirement understanding by dev team and testing teams.
- Lead each release turn and work with the environment team by fulfilling IT validation and PPV validation.
- Strictly implemented Agile Project Management methodology under the Agile coach’s supervision with roadmap discussions, informative daily scrum standups, well scheduled backlog refinement meetings, sprint plannings and retrospective sessions.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring 5.0, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Angular, SQL Server, JSP, HTML/CSS, jQuery, AJAX, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, Log4J, SOAP, JUnit, Azure DevOp, Eclipse, UNIX/LINUX, Tomcat.
- Developed web under Java Spring 5 framework through IntelliJ IDE. Managed dependencies using Maven.
- Implemented the application using several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used MongoDB 4.2 as the document-based, distributed database for the P&D encyclopedia module. Used Mongoose to dynamically CRUD data on AWS cloud in JSON format and use Mocha to test units.
- Used MySQL 5.0 as the relational database for user accounts database management and inventory database management. Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to MySQL.
- Extensively participate in scripting SQL queries and managing the database schema in MySQL5.5.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate 5 that uses the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables.
- These POJOs are serialized Java classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the Hibernate Filters and Hibernate validators.
- Familiar with functional programming, RxJava and Kotlin.
- Built the Android mobile app with design patterns in Android SDK and Java
- Used Google Maps SDK for Android API to develop P&D occurrence heatmap, visualizing P&D data intuitively and dynamically. Postman was used to manage APIs.
- Performed testing in Android and wrote easy-to-test code using JUnit or Monkey..
- Used Git for version control.
- Managed with Agile methodology.
- Java Mail API is used to send statements and notifications about important updates such as claim status change.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring 5.0, MySQL5.5, Hibernate 5.0, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JAX-RS, RESTful APIs, Log4J, Git, JUnit, Monkey, IntelliJ, UNIX/LINUX, Tomcat.
- Back end development related to data cleaning and data preprocessing including dealing with data O/I streams from TWC AQ&PFP APIs in JSON form using Java Spring Boot. Used Java core concepts to parse JSON files and remodel data as target schema.
- Used RESTful web services and AJAX for back-end communication.
- Used Spring 4 framework to integrate components of the application, configured the integration using XML and Annotation methods. Obtained bean references using Dependency Injection (DI)/IOC.
- Integrated jQuery plugins with AJAX calls for JSON data processing in quote generating modules.
- Used Firebase to dynamically persist the geolocation data created by the actions of users on the map.
- Developed handler methods in Spring MVC to separate the concerns of business logic and data.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, and Singleton.
- Used Maven to manage Dependency Injection (DI).
- Used SVN to commit and control the project versions and used Log4j for logging. Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit 4.0.
- The AR prototype was built by using the Vuforia engine and its special toolset to add advanced computer vision functionality, allowing it to recognize images and objects, and interact with spaces in the real world.
- Multiple plugins and interfaces such as Google ARCore are used to seamlessly blend the digital and physical environment.
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.