- Over 5 Years of experience in IT Industry as a J2EE Developer involving in Analysis, Design, testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications which use Java/J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Implementation and delivery of modules using Agile Methodologies (SCRUM Based).
- Extensive experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SOAP, RESTful web services.
- Experience in development Microservices applications using Spring Boot for developing Restful Web Services.
- Proficient in persistence (ORM) frameworks: Hibernate.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Data structures & Algorithms like Stack, Queue, Linked List, Linear - search, bubble-sort, and binary-search algorithms etc.
- Extensive experience in using Microservices (vertex, Spring boot).
- Extensive experience in design and development of service components using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Proficient in Ajax and JSON for creating Web 2.0 enabled applications.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Good experience with Apache Kafka and Micro-services architecture.
- Involved in containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins to test the build before every commit to dev branch and JIRA for tracking the issues.
- Strong Experience in RDBMS and worked with Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server and well experienced in writing simple queries, complex queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages.
- Enhanced multiple web pages by using HTML, Java Script, PHP for different applications.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as Git and SVN.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven Build scripts, JUnit and Log4j.
- Worked on developing test cases for UI testing using JUNIT, Jasmine frameworks in Karma tool.
- Hands on experience in designing the class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Rose and Visio.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
Languages: C, Java, JSP, SQL
Framework/APIs/Tools: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Microservices
XML Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST
Application Server: Web logic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA
Development Models: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project. Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development.
- Implemented the Service Layer with the support for Dependency injection of Spring, Jax-WS
- Implemented the business logic primarily using Java, Spring Framework, Spring boot, Hibernate and built Restful web services.
- Made use of Spring Boot to rapidly develop the application with certain Micro-services and deployed them with the application.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate configured logging and developed exception handling for the application. Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Exposed the service layer to the front end using Spring controllers as Rest API’s returning JSON objects
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Integrated SAP with Vertex's Transaction Processing System (TPS)
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Implemented messaging Engine through Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used IDE IntelliJ and GITHUB version tool system for developing and Tracking Application.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Implemented service level authorizations, authentication using Spring security.
- Developed Complex DB objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL & PL/SQL.
- Wrote Scripts on SOUP UI to mock Web Service responses.
- Created Unit Test Cases using Junit and created BDD test cases with Cucumber and Jenkins.
- Wrote Spring batch job to process the file with 15 million record dataset and update oracle tables in batches using Spring DAO.
Environment: Java 8, Web Services, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Azure, Microservices, Java Script, Angular JS, Jquery, HTML5.0, Bootstrap.js, Log4j, Perl, Oracle, Kafka, Websphere, Git, Jenkins, Tomcat, SOAP UI, Hibernate.
- Responsible for Gathering the system requirements, feasibility study, prototyping, and suggesting the best solutions to customers.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database, considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users. Refining the logical design so that it can be transformed into a specific design model, further refining the physical design to meet the system storage requirements.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in Scrum related activities and daily Scrum meetings.
- Used Hibernate as data mapping and persistence framework to implement data access abstraction.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security. As per the requirements designing, troubleshooting, maintaining SQL queries, MS Access Reports and Excel files.
- Monitored performance and managing parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Control access permissions and privileges, develop and manage back-up recovery plans. Managing security and disaster recovery aspects of a database. Optimizing and automating existing queries to increase the efficiency.
- Working closely with IT project managers and developers to ensure data integrity and security.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for data dictionary..
- Wrote DB Stored procedures, update, and insert scripts as per the requirement.
- Worked on fixing the performance related issues with the existing stored procedures.