- 8+ Years of diversified experience in the field of Java/J2EE projects including Development, Technical Design, Implementation, Maintenance, Support and Testing in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Java Servlets, JSP, EJB (session Beans and Message Driven Beans), JDBC, Frameworks (Struts, spring, Hibernate) in Implementing web based and enterprise solutions.
- Experienced in coding Java design patterns and J2EE design patterns.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts, spring.
- Proven expertise in implementing Spring IoC/Dependency Injection/convention over configuration features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, ORM Integration, MVC, AOP, Security).
- Experience in Hibernate which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and performed polymorphic associations.
- Experienced with Hibernate core interfaces configuration, transactional, session and criteria.
- Experience in REST API, SOAP UI and Web Services Development.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web Services including different technologies and standards like SOAP/UDDI/WSDL.
- Experience and knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases
- Implemented Rest Web services using Jersey Implementation.
- Experienced in agile development practices like Agile, Scrum, Extreme and SDLC.
- Experienced with implementing MVC based solutions using Struts framework.
- Experience in Multithreading applications, developing Database layer with ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Used WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Experience in using Maven for build automation.
- Strong communication with Analytical and programming skills in using technology to develop effective complex business solutions.
Java: J2EE, Java EE7, JSP, Servlet 2.4/2.5/3.0/3.1 , Web applications using Web 2.0 standards such as JSF, JSP, Struts 1.0/2.0/2.5, Spring 2.5/3.0/4.0, Hibernate3.0/3.5/4.3, EJB 2.1/3.0, JMS 2.0, Web Services (JAX - WS (XML Web Services), SOAP, XSLT, JDBI, JNDI, JUnit, log4j, ANT and Maven
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 2.5/1.X, Spring MVC, Spring IoC/DI, swing
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, BitBucket
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/NT
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL, DB2.
Platforms: Windows 2008 R 2/2003/2000/7/8
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.3 , Struts 1.0/1.1/1.2/2.0/2.5 , Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/4.0 , Spring MVC.
IDEs: Eclipse 2.0/3.0/3.1, RAD 8.5.
Web Technologies: J2SE, Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP 2.0/2.1, JSTL, Custom Tag, JDBC2.0/3.0, Filters and Listeners.
Web Service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful), WS-I Basic Profile
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat 5.5/6.x, WebLogic 10.0, WebSphere 5.0/6.1.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall Model, V-model
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) .
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading , Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework(MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC,architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and Postgres SQL.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN, Bitbucket and CVS .
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’ s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS , Apache CXF and spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Used Maven for build, cruise control is used continuous building; Used BITBUCKET as version control system for source code and project documents.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Worked on Core Java components Generics, Collections, Multithreading, Inheritance and Exception Handling.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and Expertise in design and development of J2EE components and API's.
- Analyzing the requirement, creating tasks and analyzing J2EE design pattern to best fit
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multi-threading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Responsible for laying down the flow of the application from front to backend.
- J2EE framework facilitated the integration & deployment of java classes, JSP, JAX RS code on Tomcat server.
- Developed the presentation layer using the Spring MVC Framework.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring (MVC, IOC, Spring Annotations) modules and Hibernate.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular 2/4 and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine .
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.