- 6+ years of software development experience in requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and production support of scalable, Multi - Tier distributed fault-tolerant Enterprise applications while meeting realistic implementation schedules and adhering to development goals and principles.
- Strong experience on various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Singleton, Factory Method, DAO, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern and SOLID design principles.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring Framework, Struts, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Java Server Faces (JSF), and Hibernate.
- Expertise in all spring framework modules such as Spring IOC, AOP, Core, Messaging, ORM and MVC architecture.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular.js, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, V-Model, & Agile methodologies.
- Experience in using various AWS components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and DynamoDB.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX and JSP.
- Exposure on JSF framework which provides Pre-built UI components used for Component based framework.
- Experience in cloud services such as S3, AWS Lambda, EMR Cluster and Redshift.
- Strong Core Java background with experience in Collections, Multi-Threading, Java 8, Interfaces, RMI, Serialization, Synchronization, Exception Handling, OOPs techniques, Logging and Performance Tuning.
- Profound knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications in Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBoss
- Expertise in Bootstrap, Angular.js and Node.js (Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, HTTP, File systems, Browser Sync etc.) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, AWS, My SQL, Restful.
- Expertise in developing integration technologies like MQ Series, SAS Enterprise Application Integration, JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (RESTful) web service and LUNA Encryption Device.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate 2.0, 3.0. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Criteria API, Optimistic Locking.
- Comprehensive knowledge in RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, and MySQL 4.x, 5.0.
- Extensively worked with the Build and deployment tools like Maven and Ant.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software Git, SVN and CVS.
- Extensively worked with testing tools like JUnit, Selenium Web Driver, and SOAPUI etc.
- Exposure to Splunk for log monitoring and experience with JIRA, HP Quality Center for bug, issue tracking.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller using, Spring and Hibernate framework.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB.
JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX: RPC, JTA, Java Mail, JNDI, RMI, JDBC, JCA, Web Services (SOAP and RESTful).
App/Web servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans.
DTD, JAX: RPC, XML Schema, XSLT.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
Built Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Restful, AWS, Microservices.
Clear: case, Subversion, CVS.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Full Stack Java Developer
- Necessities gathering Analysis, Design, Business rationale usage and Unit testing, Deployment and Maintenance of the Application.
- Utilized Agile Methodology for building up the application.
- Utilized Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and MVC.
- Actualized diverse approval control on the pages utilizing Angular JS.
- Utilized MVC Framework Angular.js in the improvement for information authoritative and to expend web administrations.
- Business rationale is actualized utilizing Spring Core, Spring ORM, and Spring DAO modules.
- Information activities are performed utilizing Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking utilizing explanations, auto wiring and execute the Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database, for example, HQL and SQL.
- Utilized Hibernate mappings, connections among tables and element classes to access and refresh data in the database.
- Created server-side application to interface with database utilizing Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Taken a shot at SQL questions with Oracle SQL designer to choose/embed/refresh/joins and so forth for test/improvement reason in nearby condition.
- Datacenter movement to Amazon Web Services (AWS) framework and given beginning help to Applications and Database groups.
- Sent Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 holder utilizing AWS administrator comfort.
- Chipped away at AWS, High Availability Practices and conveying reinforcement/reestablish framework.
- Utilizing WebLogic Application Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE.
- Utilized GIT as Source Version control administration framework and took a shot at GITHUB storehouse.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development (TDD) utilizing JUnit.
- If application bolster amid the framework testing, Joint System testing and client acknowledgment testing.
- Followed issues utilizing JIRA utilizing conversion.
- Maintained the code repository on SVN through frequent and definite updates and built the application using Maven to deploy on WebSphere Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used ANT for building the application.
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Pursued Agile programming advancement practice combined programming, test driven improvement and scrum status gatherings.
- Viably associated with colleagues and business clients from various locales for prerequisites catch and investigation
- Worked and created functionalities in Agile Methodology of SDLC and associated with Team arranging and preparing sessions and Retro session in Agile condition.
- Associated with advancement, sending of Web Applications, Micro administrations conveyed on Cloud Foundry.
- Working with Offline First Multi-gadget and Multi-Platform application engineering utilizing Ionic system with Cordova to accomplish Multi-Platform and Web SQL.
- Dealt with Rest Web benefits and Node Rest system for back-end benefits and created back-end code utilizing Java accumulations including Set, List, Map, Multi-threading and Exception Handling.
- Chipping away at AngularJS 1.5 to Angular 2.0 Code progress. With ES6 and TypeScript.
- Manufactured NPM libraries/bundles in Node.js and Grunt Task sprinter for Unit testing AngularJS segments as a major aspect of Test-driven advancement.
- Created Spring Application utilizing Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring DAO and center product application utilizing spring center system.
- Utilized Executor Service Multi-Threading in programming and created different aide classes.
- Taking a shot at RESTful web administrations, only expending REST API with Asynchronous conduct.
- Executed application utilizing Spring Boot Framework and dealt with the security utilizing Spring Security.
- Chosen the Test Cases to be robotized and performed useful testing of the front-end utilizing Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) and made Data Driven system utilizing JUnit.
- Composed SQL questions and built up the back-end programs in PL-SQL for this application.
- Given information tirelessness by protest/social mapping arrangement by means of Hibernate for application spare, refresh, erase activities.
- Executed interceptors utilizing Hibernate and fabricate and discharge Spring Boot system.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and producing of experiments for web applications utilizing JUnit.
- Utilized Spring (IOC) for infusing the beans and lessened the coupling between the classes.
- Executed the Model View Controller utilizing Spring MVC and actualized different plan designs.
- Chipped away at GIT for rendition control and bug following. Chipped away at Code joining and arrangement apparatus Jenkins, Ansible, Docker.
- Worked with Object social databases like Postgrad SQL Database and H2 database motor.
- Worked with Couchbase NoSQL database, various ERP associations dependent on RDBMS.
- Utilized Node.js, Express.js to make server-side API with MongoDB.
- Utilized Postman Collections for Rest API testing. JSON yield was tried utilizing Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Solid comprehension of supporting JSON based RESTful web-administrations, incorporating with the front-end.
- Create RESTFUL Web Services interface supporting both XML and JSON to distribute printing machines operational information, additionally built up the code to communicate with other web administrations.
- Designed WebLogic application server and sent the web segments into the server.
- Log4j is utilized for troubleshooting procedure and application is worked with Maven.
- Built up the unit test cases utilizing JUnit.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUnit.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system Oracle.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Involved in defining build process with Maven scripts and customizing through CI builds using Jenkins.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using endpoints.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in other phases of SDLC including requirement analysis, Testing Design and Implementation, Build validation and Business Support.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML for better web-based User Interface.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring framework for view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Implemented the Session Facade design pattern using Stateless session beans for having single point of control for a business service.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Designed and development of batch processes using Spring Batch Framework.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Implemented DAO pattern to provide abstraction for Transaction Management.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate and JPA.
- MySQL database was used and created complex queries, Joins, stored procedures and Constraints.
- Managed, deployed and logged common resources like data sources in Apache tomcat environment.
- Used SOAP to create Web Services.
- Involved in code versioning and sync from SVN repository.
- Maven and Jenkins are used for the application builds and Continuous Integration.