- Over 5 years of expert experience in Developing, Testing, Implementing Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE platform and web based applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD). Expert in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC) like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Implementation in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Extensive working experience with various J2EE Frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts, JSF and expert level skills in Spring framework modules like Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JTA, Spring AOP, Spring Core.
- Expertise in implementation of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring data, and JPA.
- Experience in Transaction implementation, Servlets, JMS, Java Beans, XML, Web Services, Micro Services, JNDI, Multithreading Executor Services etc.,
- Strong knowledge in SOAP, WSDL, and RESTful for exchanging structured information in the implementation of web services.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Developed the application by using Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Developed micro services like RESTful web service JAX-RS with Jersey, Swagger implementation and testing frameworks like Mock MVC, Mock Rest MVC
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL, PL/SQL and MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Expertise in Database Drivers like JDBC, Spring JSBC to invoke DB stores procedures.
- Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Multi-project experience with lightweight Java solutions, with a focus on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Data, SOA, REST, Oracle, MEAN Stack .
- Expertise in Core Java Object Oriented concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Designing and Scaling of the web applications.
- Implemented spring and J2EE, spring boot-based SWING MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application
- Developed REST web services using microservices, Java scripting, SWING, spring boot, Hibernate, oracle 11g, JAX-RS and JAXB, SWING.
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture, Hadoop Distributed File System and various components such as HDFS, Name Node, Data Node, Job Tracker, Resource Manager, Task Tracker, Node Manager, YARN and MapReduce concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures, OOP's, Collections, DAO, Model, Controller, Filters, mapping POJO classes to database.
- Proficient in building JSON based REST ful web services using different frameworks.
- Hands on experience in implementing web applications using frameworks like Spring (IOC, DI, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Test module and integration with ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills and Organizational skills with team lead capabilities. Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision. Ability to learn new languages and Tools quickly.
Languages: Java (6/7/8), J2EE 1.5/1.4, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JNDI, EJB.
Libraries: Angular.JS, React.JS, jQuery, Node.JS and Express.js
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM (3.x/4.x), Spring MVC (3.x/4.x), Spring (IOC, AOP), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Mockito and Cucumber.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS-SQL Server 2005, DB2, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, Couch DB, Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
IDE and Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Visual Studio code, IntelliJ IDEA ultimate, Atom, Ant (1.x), Maven (3.x), Gradle (3.x), Junit (4.11), JIRA and Rally.
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS API, AWS Identity and access managementOperating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, and MacOS
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, TestNG, Selenium and Protractor
Project Management Tools: Jenkins, DOCKER, AWS.
Other tools: GIT, SVN, CVS and ClearCase, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, Jersey
Confidential java developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using SCRUM AGILE methodology.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using Eclipse to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed front end with JSP using Tag libraries, JSTL and JavaBeans.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the Oracle database.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Configured Dispatch Servlet in Spring MVC for handling business logic.
- Extensively worked with core java like Collections, Lambda Expressions, Streams , for Each, String Builder , and Interfaces.
- Involved in implementing simple form controller using Model and view for handling requests.
- Involved in configuring Spring controllers using IOC.
- Used Java8 lambda and streams for Iterating collections and performing operations.
- Provided security and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like collection Framework, multithreading, memory management.
- Experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies, hands on Extensively worked on Java 8 features like Lambda Expression, Functional Interface and Stream API
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, Micro Services and Hibernate ORM . Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI, Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for Micro-services .
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, and SQS.
- Developed the Restful Web Services in Node.js and exposed as a Micro Service.
- Built micro services as Dockers with Tasks and deployed containers in AWS using ECS and integrated with ELBs and API Gateway.
- Designed and Developed a Lightweight RAFT using Rest-Assured Framework and Spring Boot Micro Service and exposed it as RESTful Micro Service to the Client Teams. Hosted the Micro Service in AWS using Docker Image.
- Implementing code reusability using the Decorators and using services to access those in any components by using the property called provider in Angular Js Components.
- Used Spring Batch transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Spring used as middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM for the application based on the MVC design paradigm.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTful Technology).
- Developed the Application on Eclipse and deployed the applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in creation of GUI using Java Swing developed client-side components
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which in corporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the Java connector which involves use java 8 features Lambda and Streams in particular. Worked on Concurrent Version Systems (CVS), Maven, TDD, Ant and CI servers like Jenkins, RAD, SVN, Clear Case and Git.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL and TOAD. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front-End Presentation layer.
- Developed and Consumed REST based web Services using Spring Boot and JAX-RS with Jersey.
- Actively involved in producing and consuming Web Services developed using REST protocol
- Implemented Cache Mechanism using Spray Expiring LRU Cache.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Created Unix Shell scripts to automate the data load processes to the target Data Warehouse.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Extensively worked on JMS 1.1 for sending data to IBM MQSeries in terms of XML Objects.
- Used XSLT to transform my XML data structure into HTML pages.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer information to the Credit Monitoring Systems.
- Developed Maven for all the developed modules and monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Fixed defects Identified in Production/ QA environments; Defects were tracked in Jira tracking Portal.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF and spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful Web services.
- Consumed RESTful Web services (JAX-RS) provided by different vendor to use for Address verification and validation.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Provided the technical assistance to resolve Issues identified in production and demonstrate appropriate solution to the end users.
- Connected to Linux servers to view application logs in order to trouble shoot application issues using putty as an interface.
Confidential java developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development and testing (Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM and tested the application in each iteration).
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons and react-bootstrap components.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image.
- Developed and consumed web services using JAX-RS, Spring .
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS.
- Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns, providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring security and Spring Batch for processing large amount of data.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes using JPA and developed persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot, micro Services and Hibernate ORM . Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI, Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for Micro -services .
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Using Multi-Threading concept to process multiple tasks concurrently to make performance better.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
- Developed unit testing frame work using Junit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Designed and Developed a Lightweight RAFT using Rest-Assured Framework and Spring Boot micro Service and exposed it as RESTful micro Service to the Client Teams. Hosted the micro Service in AWS using Docker Image.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects of the project and GIT, Jira, Jenkins, and Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
Confidential java developer
- Design and Develop Java Application in an Agile Environment using Rally, communicate and follow through technical leads on application stories.
- Designed and implemented server-side Spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created inDB2.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Use of OOPs concept and other core java concepts like multithreading, inheritanceetc in development.
- Created angularjs routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the singlepage application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Developed the downloadable Search Remittance payment details using Itext.
- Developed and deployed J2EE application on both Web and Application Servers including Apache Tomcat, Web Logic and IBM Web Sphere Portal/Application Server.
- Acts as primary contact person for Database Schema for the application and created impact analysis document for the Change Requests.
- Work with performance team to improve the performance of the Payer/Search remittance and View Payments screens.
- Apigee is used for the creation, deployment, debug & maintenance of all clients facing APIs.
- Involved in Build and dependency management of multi module project using Ant and Apache Maven.
- Implemented Micro services Architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SOAP
- Implemented adjudication process to decline the duplicate claims.
- Consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications. EPS consumed FISL services using SOAP.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the DB2 database.
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files. In-depth knowledge of Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test-Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and Involved in the developing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in defect fixing in Integration, System and User Testing.
- Generated Certificates using Venafi and configured SSL for accessing secure resources.
- Worked with infrastructure team to deploy the application in Production System.