- A competent software professional around 6 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies
- Strong exposure to Software methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test - Driven Development (TDD)
- Well versed with converting business requirements into technical solutions and rapidly delivering in a competitive time frame with effective architecture and design which brings enormous value to business
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, JSON, Node JS, Angular
- Experience working with Java 1.8 Lambdas, Functional Interfaces and integrated Stream API into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP,EJB, JDBC
- Experience in design and development of robust and highly scalable web service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for e-commerce applications using AXIS,WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologiesand Jersey frameworks
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC
- Experience with different design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC
- Expertise in back-end/server side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java 0Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB and Confidential DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Experienced in building WebServices for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Proficient in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments
- Experience on LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Python
Platforms: Windows, Linux.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Confidential WebSphere
Build Tools: Maven, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, JUnit, Mockito and JIRA
Version Control: CVS and GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Confidential, Harrison - NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and SPRINT Meetings like Showcase, Retrospect and Planning meetings.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, wherever possible.
- Implemented the front end using HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJS/Angular2 and ReactJS.
- Consumed RESTful Services with Angular JS $http Services.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to Import data to database, after receiving a file from different Processors.
- Migrated existing monolithic application into Cloud environment using Amazon Web Services.
- Worked on the application which was designed on Struts Framework.
- Testing xml output using Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Used GitHub as Version Control tool, Track it for tracking and STS as IDE.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Using Maven to build the application and Writing Test Cases for Unit Level Testing using JUnit .
- Interacting and participating in the meetings along with product owner and clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Involved in Defect fixing and maintenance .
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry
- Fundamental mastery of AWS clouds computing platform and its dimensions of scalability
- Involved in complete application stack in AWS EC2, S3
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis
- Created web services using Spring@Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Serve
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating web services
- Performed deployment of applications on Confidential WebSphere Application Server
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Worked closely with Software Developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Used Selenium Web Driver to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms used GIT as a Version Control system
Environment: Core Java, Multithreading, Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful API, JSON, JIRA, DevOps, MAVEN, Eclipse, Selenium, Confidential Web Sphere, GIT
- Worked a per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables
- Extensively worked with business analysts and product managers to help writing user stories in sprint planning.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements
- Used Eclipse as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate, WebSphere, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, AWS, Micro Services, JNDI, XML, SQL, Maven, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, GIT, JIRA