- Technically innovative Senior Solution Architect with demonstrated ability to effectively lead technical teams to execute on projects from concept to completion. Adept at designing and developing applications utilizing the latest applicable technologies. Well versed in various software and hardware platforms with expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle. Proficient in the analysis of qualification/integration/testing and front and back - end development and frameworks.
- Software Engineer o ver 25+ years of IT experience with large-scale web-based applications, in many infrastructures and technologies, Object Oriented Design Patterns, Software Development Life Cycle, Waterfall and Agile software development best practices Test, Behavior, and Acceptances Development Driving
- Experienced with Dev-Ops CI/CD, 16 factors Modern Development Architecture/Environment and deploying software to Cloud environments AWS, Google Cloud, OpenShift, DigitalOcean, Kubernetes
- Solution Architect for Enterprise large implementation of Business Process Management, Business Rules, and SOA architecture environments
- Implementing Business Rules solutions, in externalization or embedding approach, determining ontologies, canonical data models, roles, processes, dashboard, Business Activity Monitoring. Integrating BRMS with Enterprise Integration Patterns in different application containers
- Technical expertise with LAN and WAN networks
- Experienced in Service Oriented, Event Driven Architectures using SOA / Microservices web services technologies, HTTP and JMS frameworks.
- Experienced with Android platform development in Enterprise Integration.
- Solid organizational project leadership team and people skills
- Industry experience in government agencies USPTO, USPS, SSA, NIH-HHS, NCI, Banking, Finance, Credit Cards, General Insurance, Health Insurance, Transportation and Agriculture
- Personal Projects
- Modernization initiative of Enterprise Content Manager solely in charge of architectural solution of a Web-based Document Viewer evaluation, interface with providers, Proof of Concept implementation
- Management of Stakeholders concerns, served as a subject matter expert in all technical inquires.
- Participate in a committee for vetting different vendors solutions suit for a large and complex enterprise content management involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications on the private cloud with Big data infrastructure, Software as a Service models, Identity as a Service, and Integration services.
- Development, and presentation of Proof of concepts to different Stakeholders audience.
- Applying Modern Development Architectures (MDA-MDE), encompassing 12-16 factors of development methodology for SAAS.
- Mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff
IBM BPM Integration developer - ODM
- Participate as a Integration Consultant Developer, in the re-factoring of IBM BPM services. toolkits
- Working with Business Analyst and Subject Matter experts to capturing requirement
- Writing transformations, in Mediation or BPEL orchestrations of SOA service calls
- Reverse engineering previous processes, gain understanding of financial data structures and XML standards
- Gain knowledge on IBM Process Development tools.
- Gain knowledge of BP3 BrazosUI toolkit
Team lead / Senior Java Developer
- Modernization initiative implementing Service Oriented Architecture approach.
- Full life cycle application development process, using the following tools Enterprise Architect UML, Eclipse, Clear Case, Clear Quest, WebLogic, Oracle DB, Restful web-services among others technologies.