- Information technology professional with 5+ years of experience in development, design, integration, maintenance, implementation, production support, testing and Implementation on various applications using Appian17.x, 18.x, 20.1, Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, and XML.
- Comes with a proven experience in the programming languages such as C, C++, Java, SQL database, HTML and other web based and desktop applications
- Proficient in Appian Installation, Appian Application development using SAIL, Process modeling, Creating Tempo reports, Records, creating business rules and trouble shooting.
- Certified Appian Level 2 Designer.
- Developed User interfaces components in SAIL. Followed Appian best practices in the designing of process model and SAIL forms.
- Highly motivated, energetic and professional team player with excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Good corporate image, Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong in requirement analysis, functional specification design and documentation.
Languages: Java(J2EE), C/C++, TypeScript.
Databases: MySQL, Firebase, MongoDB, Oracle.
Tools: and Software: JIRA, GIT, Appian (7.9, 16.X, 17.X, 18.X, 20.1).
- Working for a healthcare company on their digital transformation which enable them to stay focused on their core business.
- Developed interfaces/tempo forms using SAIL code and Designing of CDT’s (Custom Data Types) through object and XSD format.
- Designed Process models, Expression rules, Interfaces for SITES, Records, Reports, Query entities to get data into application using best practices.
- Created process model that enables users to add users into their respective groups by uploading excel with pre - designed template.
- Developed a SAIL interface that allows admin/manager role to add users into respective groups based on their role to access the application.
- Designed User input task form interface, Tempo Reports and Records in SAIL language that are used in SITES interface.
- Adding security to the objects (Rules, Interfaces, records) designed for the application and managing the visibility to the tabs based on the user roles.
- Used connected systems and integration objects to POST the data from Appian application to external system via API’s in integration.
- Designing of tables, views, materialized views, triggers and packages in the Data base (ORACLE) based on the application requirements.
- Export and import of the application from one environment to another environment. Documenting the steps that need to be followed while exporting the application.
- Monitoring fixing the errors faced by the user’s inflight instances during hyper care support.
- Monitoring the server and checking the logs of the server for an issue/bug of all the environments (Development, Test, User acceptance Test, Production) during Hyper care support.
- Developed the web interface using JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. Used Hibernate and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Used Foursquare API to get the location of nearest drug stores based on user location and marked them on map using Google Map API.
- Used Google Vision API to convert the drug image label into text and send the output to drug API to get drug side effects.
- Used GIT source control to pull and push of the data.