- 7 years of experience in the IT industry specializing in development of Java and J2EE architecture - based systems.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Google ’s Programming Language 1.11/1.12, Spring MVC.
- Developed, configured, and deployed a variety of Go Framework Applications including Web Services, and Windows Services.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services by Golang with microservices architecture.
- Good experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Extensive knowledge on Git, Bitbucket and SVN.
- Experience in creating private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Experience in Logging errors in Mongo Database.
- Experience in using Go tools like Stringer to automate the creation of methods.
- Having good experience in Test Driven and Agile Development.
- Able to operate both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in using package routers in Go.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Extensive experience with various software methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test-Driven (TDD) and Domain-Driven.
- Hands on working Knowledge in Go Technologies VS Code, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL.
- Hands on experience in working on React JS.
- With the concept of React JS worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Designed and developed various web forms using HTML, CSS bootstrap and Java script, React JS.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) with JAVA and Design Patterns.
- Experience in creating collection in Mongo Database.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive professional experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software &Web Application development.
- Worked extensively on J2EE Platform for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP, and Servlets with MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively on React JS Bootstrap, Restful webservices, HTML, CSS, JSON for responsiveness.
- Extensive Core Java development experience.
- Very good Experience in implementing the Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and collections framework i.e. Hash Map and Hash table.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node JS applications.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience working in agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Experience in Database Design using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
- Experience integrating web- based applications using SOAP, WSDL, XML and UDDI standards.
- Strong in writing build files with ANT, Maven.
- Worked on various database servers like Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Great working knowledge using various IDE’s like Eclipse.
- Worked on Ticketing System to resolve the production issues.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX and MS Dos
Programming Languages: Java, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, SQL, Go Lang
Web Technologies: Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring IO, Spring Boot 1.2.3, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Web Services 2.0 JAX-, SOAP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, SOFEA, GWT, React, Node
App Servers/Webservers: JBoss 7.0/6.3, Weblogic8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.0, WebSphere5.0
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans, JBoss Studio.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
ORM Tools: Hibernate, Mybatis
Database Query Language: SQL
Frame Works: Spring, Struts
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Design and develop the Go application to support the business requirements.
- Translate user needs and business requirements into the needed screen/interface designs and workflow
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and project planning.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins.
- Used Golang to log the different host system event and alert information to Mongo database.
- Contributed source code in Goroutine to developing an automation framework.
- Worked on tools like Stringer to automate the creation of methods.
- Developed microservices in Golang to process various data from different databases like Mongo and UMV .
- Designed configurable REST APIs on demand using Go. Worked on numerous go frameworks.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Worked on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, tiller, services and deployed application containers as Pods .
- Worked on Front end Java script client-side frame works such as React JS.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React JS to implement rich functions in various pages from validation, crud, search, sort, pagination, multi selection, authentication, Unit test etc.,
- Created Grafana dashboard to check the logs.
- Using KIBANA to log error messages in email alerts to the team.
- Wrote mongo migration scripts to migrate date and increased the performance in prod.
- Worked on Swagger Setup, Docker Setup in the Golang micro service repo.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang .
- Resolved the issues reported by QA and UAT teams.
- The SDLC methodology 'Agile' is widely followed in the project, with regular scrum meetings and triage meetings to discuss about the project updates.
- Code review within the team is preformed using code flow.
- Co-ordination with offshore and on-site team daily basis.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in identifying System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases.
- Incorporated Agile methodology and SCRUM techniques to manage requirements and enhance the application.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagram and Use Cases in Rational Rose.
- Used Hibernate to store persistent data in DB and wrote HQL to access data from the DB.
- Created reusable ReactJS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated application state.
- Created stage timeline in Web UI using React and implemented stage deletion in CLI using Golang.
- Developed & deployed an authentication & control system based on JSON Web Token.
- Used GO to run the Docker Command Line Interface tools.
- Involved in building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Developed Golang software to handle concurrent data collection and processing with Goroutines and channels for a WIFI device.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using GoConvey and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Developed a Process Pool Management system in OTP for controlling Erlang process load on systems using concurrent threads.
- Achieved concurrent transactions via Goroutines multi-threads.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on SQL Server database using the TOAD tool.
- Used Access database for data persistence and SQL Developer was used as a database client.
- Used Golang and Scala in the development of the application.
- Implemented monitoring & alerting of corporate servers using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Develop cloud formation scripts to build On Demand EC2 instance formation.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available in Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Prepared unit test case using J-Unit and used Maven for continuous integration testing.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Implemented the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and used MyBatis for data persistence.
- Used Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Used Oracle SQL developer to query the data from the data base.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Developed Test driven, Test first methodology-based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Developed logging framework in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Involved in every phase of SDLC.
- Used Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's components in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Used Node JS for implementing the presentation later using CSS framework.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using JSF, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Spring JDBC, Java Script and Node JS, jQuery, HTML, and XML Technologies
- The application uses Spring MVC, hibernate to process the data and save in the MySQL database.
- Used Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.