- Having 7+ years of software development experience as Sr. Java Developer with 4+ years of experience in AEM/Adobe CQ5 Development and administration with hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on AEM 6.0, and 6.1 and Adobe CQ 5.4, 5.6.
- Experienced in building various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Experience in design and development of multi - tier applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, and Hibernate frameworks.
- Current work experience with code control using GIT.
- Excellent work experience in Adobe Day AEM/CQ5WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXD ELite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apachesling, Slightly, template development, CQ5 Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of Author and Publish instances etc.
- Understanding of CQ Mobile development concepts like server-side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing.
- Hands on experience developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in CQ5.x, AEM 6.x.
- Responsibilities have included overall technical leadership, oversight of design, coding, troubleshooting, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Well versed in setting up or upgrading complex CQ environment with expertise in CQ5Author, Publisher and Dispatcher administrations.
- Extensive experience in CQ, JSP and Display Tag for User Interface Development. Have a good understanding of Social Collaboration and Campaign Management with CQ.
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXD E-Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB).
- Proficiency in deploying n-tier Enterprise / Web applications using Confidential WebSphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 b WebLogic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat.
- Create, maintain and also customize existing database schema.
- Experienced in analyze the work flows between database and the business logic and customize according to the requirement using DB Queries.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), SQL Server 2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Confidential RAD, Builder
Enterprise Web Products: CQ/AEM 6.2,6.1, 6.0, 5.6.1, CQ 5.5, CQ 5.4
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services
Programming Language: C, C++, JAVA.
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
- Installed and configured AEM 6.0 of Adobe Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Extensive use of AEM tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JQuery and EXT.JS for designing and implementing custom AEM components Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Worked on Apache Solr search.
- Utilized HTML5, CSS for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Implemented the Sling Servlets, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring web app and web services and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Involved in building AEM instance, configuring services for the newly created instance.
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third party services.
- Involved in upgrading from CQ5.6 to AEM6.0 creating use cases using adapt to functionality.
- Worked on performance tuning, root cause analysis for support projects.
- Involved in version control system for check-in and check-outs.
- Worked on Teradata, bootstrap and SQL
- Involved in developing web applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM with the help of MSM (Multi Site Manager) created Blueprints & Live Copies and Internationalized components and dialogs.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0 and 6.0 to 6.1 Server Monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Worked on development of adaptive form components, creation of forms and debugging the forms issues.
- Assisted QA in writing the test cases effectively and addressing the issues raised at the environment level.
- Developed custom reports for the business users like pages published in last week, component reports, workflow reports, user reports.
- Act as a technical lead for offshore and on site teams.
- Conducting knowledge sharing sessions to train the team.
- Created and maintained AEM 5.6.1 content management systems.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Held responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, including private, community and public cloud deployment models.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Developed static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Provided estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, Angular JS, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages’ html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Used Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Worked on Angular JS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Experience creating CQ templates, Workflows, and CQ Administration.
- Every aspect of the web page, starting from title tags and Meta information to paragraphs of the content is designed and developed in such a way that it can be adjusted by content authors or restricted to only advanced administrators.
- Worked on Custom OSGI services, workflows, scheduler jobs development.
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Created Responsive Designs using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked on Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
Environment: AEM 5.6.1, DAM, CQ Tagging, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java, J2EE, Amazon AWS, Apache Maven, Angular JS, Rally, Restful Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis 2.0, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML, Angular JS, JSP, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux, Windows, ATTD
- Provided author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Performed BA responsibilities such as gathering, identifying, analyzing and documenting requirements, conducting grooming and JAD sessions, creating project status reports, taking sign-offs from concerned parties, facilitating scrum meetings, performing UAT and post production checkout.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Implemented CQ5 Preview Site for pre-publishing authored content to test the Prod Simulation.
- Utilized HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ext JS for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Participated in requirement/status calls with clients.
- Converting business requirements to technical requirements.
- Developed various templates for Consortium to be reused by all the members for individual websites.
- Have a complete understanding of CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes.
- Develop Custom/Dynamic Adobe CQ/AEM Components which leverage existing Hybris E-commerce
- Developed workflow components related to Digital assets upload workflow as per the client requirements.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.
- Used Maven to build and deploy jar files.
- Used GIT to review code and do a continuous integration.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and timely builds.
Environment: CQ5, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, Jackrabbit, JCR Connector, Hybris 5.7, Eclipse Kepler, Java/J2EE patterns, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JAX-RS, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Ext JS, SOAP, Web services, SVN, log4j, GitHub, JUnit, Windows.
- Consumed various JAX-RS Restful Web services
- Developed complex JAX-RS and SOAP based Web services to suit the requirement.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC.
- Worked on SOA/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Implemented Caching Strategies in Web Services Client Layer.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables. '
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDE.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- AGILE methodology was followed for development.
- Responsible for developing the Struts-configuration file, Action classes for handling the Http requests from the front-end components.
- Perform transformation of design models into simple POJO classes.
- Involved in development using struts components - action mappings in struts-config.xml, tiles, Form Beans, Action classes for handling the Http requests from the front-end components, Backend, plug-ins in Struts architecture
- Used J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, and Business Delegate Pattern) for Middle Tier Development.
- Extensive experience in event handling and even-based programming.
- Used Hibernate as the object relational mapping tool for persisting java objects.
- Worked with automated scripts using ANT framework to deploy applications on WebSphere application/ server.
- Involved in writing shell script and cron job for database malignance.
- Used YUI Library to make AJAX calls.
- Use of SVN repository to maintain distributed work structure.
- Involved in writing the ANT script for creating WAR and TAR files and SSH to stage box.
- Use of JUnit framework for Unit testing of applications.
- Work on test cases and resolving defects, using HP Quality Center.
- Experience working across different teams and build very healthy work environment.
- Used GIT to maintain source and version management.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Jdk1.6, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JAXRS, SOAPUI, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Html, CSS, AngularJS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, PL/SQL, JIRA, JMS, STASH, Source Tree, IntelliJ, GIT, UNIX
- Analyzed the requirement document and prepared queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Development of Web Layer with MVC framework using Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Coding for Model and Controller.
- Development of Web application using Struts framework based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session facade, DAO, DTO.
- Extensively used Java Mailing Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components
- Developed custom user interfaces using HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI for client side activities.
- Used JSP and JSTL for creating view interfaces along with spring form validations.
- Used MAVEN Scripts for deploying the application on to development and test systems.
- Application layer and Services layer are primarily coded using Java on Spring Tool Suite IDE.
- Worked with CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) to support file upload and delete using AJAX.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Involved in team meetings with Confidential Webmaster's UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Used JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns
- Involved in analysis for Reporting framework.
- Involved in procedures and functions modifications