- Innovative Java Developer with around 5 years of professional IT experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of software applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Developing, Maintaining and Supporting projects using methodologies like Agile and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in OOPS concepts, design and techniques with front end development.
- Experience in developing applications using Java, JavaBeans, J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, XML and MySQL, Tomcat.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Integrated Development Environments for programming work, which include Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code.
- Followed Agile process workflow involving in creating stories, planning, designing and testing using JIRA.
- Good working experience on Content Management Systems like Liferay Framework.
- Experience with features of Angular such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Good working experience on Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS cloud environments and Data centers.
- Experience in developing application user interfaces with React JS.
- Good Knowledge in Design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Composite Entity, Data Access Object, Front Controller and Singleton.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Fr amework’s Spring MVC Flow, Singleton, Inversion of Control, AOP, Spring Rest Template, Spring Cloud, Spring JDBC Template and Spring Boot.
- Good working experience on ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana).
- Experience in various message queues like JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Experience in JMS using Topics and Queues both for Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using RESTful webservices.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SOAP webservices.
- Having experience on client-side deployments on their servers or AWS cloud
- Good work experience in writing SQL queries in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Good working knowledge on version control tools like SVN, GIT and repositories like Bitbucket.
- Experience in writing test Cases using Junit and POSTMAN for web services testing.
Languages: Java, Scala.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, and RESTFul Web Services.
XML Technologies: XML, DOM
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA, Postman, SBT, Visual Studio Code
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Version Control Systems: GIT, SVN
Testing Tools/ Others: Junit, Jenkins, Bamboo, Elastic Search, Kibana
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Loggers: Log4J, Splunk.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Agile/Scrum methodologies, business meetings to do requirements gathering, analysis and sprint planning.
- Implemented “Model View Control (MVC)” architecture to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and customization.
- Used J2EE front-end design patterns in implementing Struts framework.
- Used AngularJS to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used RabbitMQ messaging queue for storing of multiple requests.
- Used Struts framework for configuration and implementation of presentation and business layers.
- Used EJB as a middleware in designing and developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored procedures & functions.
- Persistence layer was developed using Hibernate with JPA.
- Implemented applications with Lazy Loading concept to decrease the initial payload time and downloading time for the application.
- Developed Restful web services (Microservices) supporting both XML and JSON (Jackson) via Spring Rest Template
- Implementing Spring MVC with Spring Boot which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS)
- Deployment/Delivery as an iterative process and Automation of Infrastructure as Code Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, and ELB through AWS Services/Packages.
- Responsible for generation of jar/war/ear files using Maven tool and deployed in Web Logic Application Server.
- Junit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- UI Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver.
- Used GIT, SVN for version control and Eclipse as IDE.
- Used Bamboo as continuous integration tool.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Implemented MVC using Spring MVC for developing the web application and developed User Interface using JSP, CSS, HTML and did client-side validations using AlloyUI (AUI).
- Designed user interface for desktop from conceptualization and detailed user interface and functionality design using AngularJS and jQuery library.
- Built the backend of Mueller Table Product and Responsive Mueller Checklist Templates- with PostgreSQL connector to fetch various product related data- attributes, product 3D Links, Color Panel with Liferay Admin Control using Liferay Custom Portlets.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot and deployed in the cloud.
- Used GWT and AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation
- Development of web modules and middleware components using AWS and spring integration.
- Used Angular JS and React JS for Data Analytics App to process from the different Data sources and exposing it as REST API .
- Has done client-side deployments on their servers or AWS cloud
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed Rest based Web Services.
- Used Liferay Framework features as a Content Management System and Service Layer which will give a rapid speed in development of the application.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for DI (Dependency injection) and integrated with Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton and Front Controller.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Worked on Web Services using java API for XML Services (JAX-WS) and produced RESTful Web APIs Services.
- Tested Web Services on Postman.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Apache Tomcat as a webserver to run and check the application on local system, WebLogic used as an application server.
- Used GIT for version control and used Eclipse for implementing the application.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool.
Environment: Java 1.8, Liferay 6.0, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, NoSQL, EJB, Unix, JSON, JSP, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Solr Search Engine, PostgreSQL, AWS EC2 AND S3, Docker, Apache Tomcat, MVN, GIT Repository, Eclipse.