- Around 6+ years of IT experience working with various SDLC methodologies - Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of applications using Java 1.8/J2EE.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and Custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the webpage.
- Experience in Angular along with Bootstrap, CSS3 to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Experienced in Server-side validations using Ajax in NodeJS and Client-side validations using Angular JS.
- Strong experience in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), and XPATH.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, and spring 3/4/Boot, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and Micro Services.
- Experience in implementing J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Micro Services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka and Spring Netflix.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like Confidential WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server, WebLogic Application Server and cloud-based deployments in AWS
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot and deploying Micro services into AWS cloud using Jenkins.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g/12c, SQL Server 2016, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3.
- Worked on migrating the old java stack to Type safe stack using Scala for backend programming.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI-CD during code releases, worked with CICD pipe line to build and deploy transcending application on AWS.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Net Beans and IntelliJ.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of Agile.
- Created Test automation framework using Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Experience in unit testing using Karma, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG and integration testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson and Apache Camel.
- Experience in working with web servers Tomcat 8, Web Sphere 8.x/9.x, JBoss7.1.0 and Web Logic.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL
Platforms: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, LINUX, UNIX, Mac
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring-core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring web services
J2SE / J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF 1.x/2.x, Jakarta Struts, EJB, JTA, JMS, Web Services.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, My Faces, Rich Faces, JSF, PHP, AJAX and Angular JS
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM
Web Services: Spring Web Service, AXIS, JAX-WS and JAX-RS, WSDL, SOAP and REST
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere 5.1/6.0, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, J2EE Server 1.4, Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.1, Spring Boot, Confidential HTTP Server, and IIS.
IDE: RAD 6.0, WSAD 5.1, Eclipse 3.1 with My Eclipse 4.1.1, Rational Rose 98/2000.
Tools: and API’s: Pivotal tracker, JIRA, BugZilla, SQL Developer, Maven, JBoss Hibernate Tools, Tortoise and Jboss Web tools, Log4J, JUnit, JMeter, Lucene, SOLR
Version Control: Subversion SVN (subclipse, tortoise), CVS, Visual Source, StarTeam
Design Patterns: Unified Process, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible to Design and Develop the Business components using Java 8 with Spring MVC.
- Involved in design, development, test, debug and requirement gatherings.
- Developed several Spring Restful services to read the organizations, locations and client accounts data.
- Used Spring Batch jobs for migrating the data from old Beacon space to new Provider portal.
- Written several complex SQL queries in Oracle Database by using Joins, Conditions and Groups.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used Hibernate to fetch the data from database in data access layers.
- Implemented Lombok annotations to generate boilerplate code for POJO objects.
- Responsible for Logging implementation into the system using Log4j Slf4j API.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IoC, Web Framework
- Responsible for Peer Code Review Code Troubleshooting Bug Fixing Change Requests.
- Used WebSphere web server for hosting the application.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS.
- Used PostgreSQL database to manage Spring Batch tables.
- Used Docker containers to host the PostgreSQL database.
- Used Jira for issue tracking and Bitbucket for version control.
Environment: Restful Web Services, Java, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle SQL, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Log4j, AWS, Spring Tool Suite, JIRA, BitBucket.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Developed Customer GUI using HTML, CSS, LESS, JSON, AJAX, jQuery and Backbone JS to simplify the complexities of the application and to create single page application.
- Backbone JS used for creating single page application using a Restful JSON interface service.
- Implementing the Backbone JS and Spring MVC framework for data access.
- Developed SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), implementing Restful web services based on (JAX-RS) using frameworks Jersey, Spring REST.
- Gathered and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Developed application using Frameworks Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Hibernate
- Implemented using Spring MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Integrated Spring MVC with Hibernate for data access from Oracle Database.
- Developed RESTful services that are reusable and interoperable, based on Spring RESTful Services using Jersey.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS and Rest API calls and data binding is done by using Backbone JS.
- Used Spring Security for user Authentication and authorization.
- Used Spring JMS to post and consume the messages from the Confidential MQ Server.
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application in Confidential WebSphere Liberty server.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle database as backend.
- Involved in the Database design like creating tables with constraints and writing SQL queries, Views and functions on Oracle database using TOAD.
- Extensively used Selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium WebDriver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit, and Mockito.
- Used SVN as version control software and Used Ant for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and followed agile methodology.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring MVC, JMS, Hibernate, HTML5, BackboneJS,SVN, Mockito, JUnit, Web Services, Eclipse, Ant.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Using IVR conducted complete analysis of system and business requirements Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Deployed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WebSphere admin scripts.
- Accomplished Work Load Management by creating Clusters.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3,
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Analyzed Business requirements and existing software for High Level Design. Prepared System Requirement Specification (SRS) and functionality documents.
- Followed Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality application.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture.
- Experience with Kinesis, Lambda, Docker, Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation
- Involved in migration of previous platforms from Spring to Spring Boot for building microservices.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
- Implemented Struts 2 framework for web controller, utilized Struts validations.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate Persistence solutions with the application architectures and also used Annotations Developed Session Bean for implementing the Business Logic.
- Experience with open source databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Implemented JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization and configured the faces-config.xml to create a web application navigation rule.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Hibernate.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using JSF and defined Navigation Rules.
- Architected JMS with Spring which involves setting up ActiveMQ message broker, declared ActiveMQ message destinations and also implemented Spring’s JMS Gateway Support class as a base class for JMS gateway classes.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Performed Unit testing by using JUnit, and load testing by using JMeter.
Environment: Java (Java1.6), J2EE, Websphere Application Server (WAS)7.0, AWS, Spring Boot, Eclipse IDE, Shell and Perl scripts, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 9.5, UML, DOM/SAX parser, Unix, PL/SQL, XML, Windows OS, HTML, IIS7.0, FTP, SSH.