- Around 8+ years of experience in the areas of Design, Analysis, Testing and Development of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java technologies.
- Experienced on various Software development methodologies like Agile Methodology and Waterfall software development processes.
- Good experience in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node JS) Full Stack development tool kit.
- Expertise in using Java APIs that includes Collection, Concurrent, Serialization, IO Exception Handling, Multithreading, and latest java features.
- Good working experience with Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Default and Static methods in Interfaces, Streams API, Optional Class and Parallel sort in Arrays.
- Hands on experience in creating components and creating component documentation using react.js.
- Worked on multiple components of spring framework like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate frameworks.
- Expertise in using servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Confidential WebSphere and WebLogic to configure and deploy applications.
- Hands on experience using Java technologies like Java Beans, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, JSP and Struts.
- Experienced in CI/CD tools using Jenkins creation, GIT and Maven.
- Experienced with the database management like Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access.
- Deployed applications based on Micro Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud .
- Experienced in developing Micro Services for rapid performance, inter module communication across the application.
- Deployed new libraries with the Micro Services architecture using Rest APIs and Spring Boot .
- Experienced in migration of existing application into Micro Services architecture using Spring Cloud and AWS.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying web application servers such as Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced on Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JSF, HIBERNATE, EJB, XML.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) to create, send, receive and read messages.
- Good working knowledge on DOM scripting, XPath, JSON and on Maven.
- Expertise in Logging, build management, and testing framework using Log4j, Maven and JUnit frameworks.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, Functions, Triggers, and good knowledge of Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and DB2) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications using Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with source control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Gerrit.
- Experienced in using Log4j and in Ant Tool.
- Deploying on EC2 instances and connecting to the Databases on RDS.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, Lambda, S3, Security groups and Simple Notification Services .
- Worked on Microservices using Docker using Amazon EC2 container service and using AWS admin console.
- Experienced in Configuring, Automating, and deploying instances on AWS, Azure environments and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation and managing security groups on AWS.
- Have knowledge on Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- Having knowledge on Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Experienced in Python, Sqoop, pig, Hive and Hadoop.
- Intellectual capacity to grasp new situations quickly and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Programming Languages: Java (1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), C, PL/SQL, Python
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, TDD
J2EETechnologies& frameworks: JSP (2.x), JSTL, Servlets (3.1,3.0), EJB, JDBC, Java Beans XSD, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Axis, Java Security, JBPM
Web service Frameworks: Spring (4.x/3.x), Hibernate (5.x,4.x,3.x), Struts (2.5/2.3), Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Web Flow, JSF, Log 4J, Junit
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Oracle SOA, WSDL UDDI
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Façade, Data Access Object, MVC.
IDEs: Eclipse (4.x/3.x (Neon, Oxygen, Kepler, Luna, Indigo, Juno)), Net Beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, RAD 9.0, JBPM 6
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic Server 12c, Web Sphere Application Server 8.5, Apache Tomcat (8.5/8.0), Apache HTTP Server, Confidential HTTP Server (8.5)
Databases: Oracle(9i/10g/11g/12c), SQL Server (14.0), DB2, MySQL, Postgres SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant and Jenkins
Testing Tools: JUnit, Log4J, Mock Framework, Cucumber, Selenium
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Clear Case, Rational Rose
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS
Cloud Technologies, DevOps Tools & Other: AWS, EC2, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker, JIRA
O-R Mapping: Hibernate, JPA
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, SoapUI, Putty, Mockito
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Scala, Apache Spark, Sqoop, Hive, HBase, Apache Kafka
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile Methodology with bi-weekly sprints, and daily scrum meetings with backlogs and story points.
- Developed user interface using Angular 6 and Middle tier using Spring Boot . Application is configured using maven build tool.
- Written Angular 6 application while using TypeScript for notification management and delivery.
- Used RESTful web services using jQuery and Angular 6 to fetch response data on user request.
- Extensively worked with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Experience in Angular network performance concepts like Lazy-Loading of resources, AOT compilation, compression, and caching.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as Node.js to build high-quality, scalable, and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Used Node Observables to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and design, with J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object, DAO, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate.
- Worked with core java API’s, Collections Threading, Exceptions, and Interfaces to develop java applications.
- Worked with Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch .
- Designed and developed micro services business components using Spring Boot . Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions & Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Framework's IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro Services to divide the application into various sub modules. Used micro-services architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and Restful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module to persist the data to the database for this application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM .
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs. Developed micro services using Spring Boot exposed as REST API and integrated with Angular JS based web applications.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) by using SOAP and RESTful services. Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making the application smaller and independent.
- The application consists of a monolithic codebase being slowly migrated to a microservices environment. Each microservices backend and frontend stack are varied slightly from one another.
- Used Spring Integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with spring to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Performed CRUD operations using Spring data Oracle-DB repositories .
- Used Junit, Mockito and Power Mock for writing unit test cases creating mock objects.
- Involved in the process of converting the deployment to Jenkins based continuous build, while integrating with TFS-Git and CVS source controllers.
- Performed stress and performance testing for multiple applications using JMeter on both Linux and windows.
- Experience in using AWS services such as provisioning EC2, VPC, Security Groups, S3, SNS.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with SNS/SQS using AWS SDK and to trigger the events related to migration of data.
- Developed and deployed restful web API’s in AWS instances with Jenkins, Open shift, and Docker technology.
- Configured Docker files to build and push images into test Docker repository with test configuration to validate an image.
- Created S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Involved in the process of converting apps to a continuous deployment using open shift and containers.
- Developed Docker based Microservices deployment modules with Jenkins based frameworks.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the development using Agile development process to gather and analyze the requirements of the Application.
- Developed routing components in the application using the react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed various react functional and presentation components using JSX, HTML and Bootstrap.
- Worked on React JS and React views , rendering using components that contain additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used Hibernate framework for mapping entities to database tables.
- Create single page application with loading multiple views using route services to make dynamic by using React and Node JS.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used Grunt JS, Bower JS, Express from NodeJS.
- Worked on React to build high-quality, reusable, and scalable components and front-end solution.
- Built the Application using Design Patterns- Singleton, Factory, DAO & Composite view.
- Extensive experience with core java technologies in Multi-Threading, Synchronization and Exception Handling to gather various servers in parallel.
- Developed Spring Bean Classes (Service Classes) for implementing Business logic and configured beans to manage bean lifecycle using annotations and xml-based configuration.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot and handled the authorization, authentication features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring MVC module to write REST controllers, map URL's for the request and present with different views for different use cases.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement the logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture. Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Microservices have been built using Spring boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used JSON form to transfer the data.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Designing and developing the RESTFUL web services using the JAX-RS API to communicate over the network.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Using Spring Boot for developing microservices, Soap to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert, and Delete the data in NoSQL database MongoDB .
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services. Used AWS S3 to store the data and to retrieve the stored date very quickly and Elastic Search for searching the document.
- Used AWS SNS to send messages to multiple users and delivered in an algorithmic way using AWS SQS.
- Worked on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Created EC2 instances and used the public domain to link with Jenkins for integration.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Involved in all test cases using the framework Junit and fixed any bugs or issues identified during the testing period.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed a single page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Angular 2/4 practices in commonly used modules and created reusable Components, Services and Pipes.
- Developed the backend application using Spring Boot with ease.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture where both can initiate communication.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, Annotations and Spring MVC components to implement the business layer and navigation part of the application.
- Developed user management screens using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Developed multiple microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Core, AOP, Actuators, Spring Data JPA for performing business functionalities.
- Modifies the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the Spring framework.
- Utilized Spring Security for Method Level Authorization by using AOP (Aspect-Oriented Programming) and URL Level Authorization by using Servlet filters for web sockets.
- Used Spring Transaction for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to run within a scope.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of data over HTTP.
- Produced centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise applications to consume in JSON format and in trusted client-server environment.
- Developed several REST webservices which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Used Postman and SoapUI to test Restful web service endpoints and perform operations like get, post, update and delete.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services as well as Node Rest Framework for backend and used Mongo DB.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer to persist data into both databases Oracle and Mondo DB.
- Used Amazon Elastic Search service for application monitoring and full-text speech.
- Designed and implemented AWS EC2 server setup and deployment, build, and configure various resources like EC2, S3, Lambda, ECS, Load Balancers and IAM Security Groups.
- Created public and private subnets within the VPC and attached them to the EC2 instances.
- Developed test cases and performed testing using Mockito.
- Used Maven for dependency management and SonarLint to detect and fix quality issues.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, JAX-WS, EJB, Web Logic, JUnit, JMS, Oracle, Log4j, SVN, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, Spring Boot, MongoDB, AWS EC2, Mockito Agile Methodology, MEAN Stack.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JMS, and MQ Series by using RAD Application Framework.
- Developed the backend using core Java 1.7 features such as Collections, Interfaces, Framework, Multi-threading, and Exception Handling.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report, parsing of JMS XML messages.
- Migrating static web sites to Azure Design documentation.
- Developed the project using MVC design pattern and developed front end using Spring MVC framework , business components using Spring.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow using Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users using Spring security.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Wrote SQL queries , stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure for addition features Controller Servlets, Action, Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Involved in the design of tables in oracle to store the pay information.
- Used JDBC to interact with the Oracle database for storage and retrieval of information.
- Created the design of use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit and Easy Mock .
Junior Java Developer
- Developed the documentation for High Level design, Low Level design of the application and Process Flow of control for the entire application.
- Developed the dynamic User Interface using JSP utilizing Custom Tag Libraries, HTML, and CSS
- Implemented the Consolidated applications front-end pages using JSP, JSTL, and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Designed the Web application implementing the Struts framework for Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Responsible for the development of database SQL queries.
- Wrote reusable functions for XML transformation in Java Server Pages (JSP) .
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) in entire project development.
- Used Ant for building JAR and WAR for the application.
Environment: Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, HTML, CSS, XML, JUnit, DOM, SAX, ANT, Web logic Server, Oracle9i.