- 7 years of professional experience in Web based enterprise applications using Java and J2EE.
- Strong Experience in all phases of software development life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation testing and Maintenance.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile development.
- Experience in front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, and JSP.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Collection API’s to implement various features and enhancements.
- Experience in developing Microservice’s using Spring Boot.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing web services using SOAP, Restful.
- Expertise in Configuring and deploying applications on multiple Application Servers JBoss, Web logic, Web sphere including hands on experience in using Apache Tomcat, Jetty Server.
- Worked extensively with ORM tools like Hibernate, and JPA.
- Strong understanding of SQL, PL/SQL queries.
- Well versed in software configurations and build tools like ANT, Maven, Subversion.
- Experience in implementing the J2EEdesign patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC (Model-View-Controller), DAO (Data Access Object), and DTO (Data Transfer Object).
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as SVN , and GIT.
- Experience on working with Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and deploying microservices on AWS cloud environment
- Designed and deployed a large application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, SNS, EBS, S3, ECS, ELB, ALB) focusing on high availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud-Formation.
- Experience on AWS cloud tools like EC2, S3, SNS, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB), Application Load Balancer, Cloud Watch, and ECS.
- Experience in writing the test classes using JUnit to test the application.
- Excellent experience in databases like Confidential , MS SQL Server, MySql.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite.
- Experience in working with Windows, LINUX, and UNIX, Shell Scripting.
- Experience in continuous integration of deploying applications using Jenkins(CI/CD tool).
- Using the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Worked with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Experienced with Docker container service.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices
API/Services: Microservices, REST API, Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS), SOAP
Tools: / Packages: GIT, Bitbucket, Kafka, Maven,SVN, Junit, Jenkins(CI/CD), Docker, Eclipse, JMS, Nuxeo, Celum
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL
Databases: Confidential 12C/11g, SQL Server 2010, MySQL
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, and sprint planning. JIRA tool is used to track development tasks, bugs, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Developed Java Code using Eclipse IDE and used various Eclipse Built-in Plug-ins such as GIT, MAVEN etc. to commit code and add dependencies.
- Extensively worked on spring boot to simplify the process of configuring and to deploy the spring applications.
- Developed Microservice’s, REST API’s using Spring Boot .
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integration with other layers: Service objects, DAO etc.
- Integrated the Applications with various Open Source Technologies like Consul, and Kafka.
- Worked with Kafka for sending and receiving messages.
- Used REST Client and SOAPUI to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS cloud environment on multiple EC2 instances.
- Experience on working several AWS services like EC2, S3, ELB, SNS, ALB, and ECS.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Experience in Deploying microservices on AWS cloud environment by creating Docker Containers.
- Dockerized applications by creating Docker images , and deployed the images in staging and production environment.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services( AWS ), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud( EC2 ), Simple Storage Service( S3 ), Amazon Cloud Watch, SNS, ECS and experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures.
- Framed Cost Effective, Highly Available and Fault Tolerant AWS systems by the combined effort of Security Groups, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) and Auto Scaling which allows for automated Scalability and Elasticity and Disaster Recovery .
- Used LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
Environment : J2EE, Java 8, Spring 4.*, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Web, Docker, Kafka, and Jenkins(CI/CD).
Senior Application Engineer
- Worked on integrating the ADF with spring framework to provide the IOC and also to write the web service clients for the services exposed by OSB.
- Refined feature requirements and developed user interface components using Confidential ADF and JSF.
- Worked in all the phases of software lifecycle starting from requirements gathering to testing.
- Worked on sophisticated screen level development.
- Worked extensively on ADF Business Components EO, VO, View Link, Entity Association, AM
- Worked extensively on analyzing the already existing application and project requirements
- Worked on ADF Model and View Controller projects.
- Designed and developed the interface for data search using ADF Faces.
- Worked on designing of bounded and un-bounded task flows.
- Created page templates, ADF Pages with master-detail tables with PPR, trains and dynamic regions.
- Worked on creating customizable portal using Web Center portal platform
- Extensively used ADF graph components and image components in the project implementation.
- Created task-flows in a modular fashion so that they could be reused in other task flows and ADF pages.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Worked on Deployment and performed manual testing by writing test cases.
Environment: ADF 11G, Confidential WebLogic Server 10.3.6, Confidential 12c,11g, BPEL, Java, Web services, BC4j, Toad, Apache JMeter, IBM Heap Analyzer, XSL.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, and Testing of application modules.
- Experienced in SDLC using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Designed and developed applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Developed components using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integration with Service objects, DAO etc.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections framework, design patterns, and Multi- threading.
- Developed Web Services using RESTful web services.
- Developed POJO classes and hibernate mapping files and configuration files for the database.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services.
- Consumed restful web services using Http Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in generating and configuring the JPA entities from the database.
- Involved in developing Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensively worked on feature enhancement and real time bug fixings.
- Integrated Central logging system by using Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Implemented Web Services using SOA Architecture for data exchange across different Enterprise systems.
- Used Eclipse to application development and Web sphere Application Server for application deployment.
- Wrote technical documents related to workflow model and activities performed for the particular work items.
- Developed complex SQL scripts to compare all the records for every field and table at each phase of the data.
- Implemented testing using JUnit, and Mockito Framework.
- Used Subversion to commit the source code.
- Used Jenkins for builds and continuous integration.
- Designed and developed asynchronous messaging service using JMS for communication between applications.
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed front end UI on CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Hibernate, SQL, and ANT.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Generics, Exception handling, multi-threading.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, MVC, DAO etc.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Used Hibernate ORM tool for automating the mapping between database and objects in Java.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database.
- Development SOAP web services methods and testing with SOAP-UI.
- Developed Web Services using RESTful web services.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate annotations.
- Extensively used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) .
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used Servlets for developing the application logic.
- Worked on providing security to the application. Configured the users and their important details in LDAP .
- Used Subversion to commit the source code and created tags and branches.
- Experience on AWS services like S3 and SQS.