- 5+ years of Total experience in Development and Administration of Single Page UI Applications involving Web Services & Database handling in various Industries like Financial, Telecom and e - commerce domains .
- Extensive knowledge in various software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Jira & Scrum .
- Proficient in working on Java/J2EE and various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and AOP) along with Hibernate and JPA as the back end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs .
- Experience with Angular6/8, Ivy component, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing and Forms .
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgres 9.3 and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC & Hibernate as well as client server environments.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, GIT HUB, Rally and Jenkins .
- Built confidential tool using Angular 8, RXJS, and NGRX platform . Developed components as an independent module for reusability across the application.
- Worked on Docker hub , creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Experience in Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Hands on experience working with Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Understanding of DevOps essential tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Hudson, Jenkins, Ant, Maven.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures , triggers , and views in Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, PL/SQL, Postgres .
- Proficient in working with various IDE tools including IntelliJ, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS) .
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, and Bitbucket .
- Developed messenger application with Node, Socket.IO, Mongo dB, Express and Angular8 .
- Experienced in access MySQL databases using Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Familiar with Cloud Computing services including Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) .
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) including client interaction, design, document, development, integration, testing, configuration and production support.
- Worked with product manager, QA team and UI/UX designer to optimize applications.
- Worked with Jira to plan, track, and manage your agile and software development projects.
- Implemented spring boot micro services to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup .
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all Spring Boot Micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Experienced in developing UML Diagrams like use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio .
- Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner and self-motivated.
Web services: SOAP, REST, Microservices, MQTT
Tools: SVN, github, Adobe Dreamweaver, Command Center (OpenText), Blaze advisor
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Cloud
App/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Eclipse Jetty, IBM Websphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, PL/SQL, Postgres
Platform: Windows, Linux (OpenSUSE standard 12.1, OpenSUSE 42.2)
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite
Build Automation: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Shell Scripting
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for design and development of business and persistence layer components using Java along with Spring MVC framework.
- Developed components utilizing spring framework modules (IOC, AOP, MVC etc.)
- Implemented application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC (Model View Controller) and J2EE specifications.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- UI design and development using JSF.
- Designed the front-end applications, User Interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5/CSS3, Angular 4, Angular 5 and bootstrap.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 7.
- Involved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in developing, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Implemented and developed UI components using Angular features like dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Designing the database schema, creating tables and views and writing stored procedures, functions and queries in SQL.
- Handled Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- Used Maven build tool for creating the modules and deployment.
- Implemented lambda handlers in java in order to push insights.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins . Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
Environment: Java, Spring 3, Hibernate 4.2, Spring batch, Spring quartz, Spring security, Spring JTA, Spring Boot, JPA, jQuery, Java Script, Angular, HTML 5.0, CSS3, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), JBoss, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, RESTful, log4j, Junit, XML, Web Services, GIT.
Confidential, Jackson, Mississippi
Full- stack Java Developer
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) with Angular as front-end, Spring Boot as back-end and MySQL for database support .
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues , and application rationalization.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4 .
- Participated in building the Alert Actions and Error Actions to handle alert and error from all the other components.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Implemented applications using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed End Points, Business Layer using Spring MVC, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API’s, which exposes description of a RESTFUL web-services to different clients.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes on a GCP server.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash and GIT. Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI / CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common-core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Created Requests and Responses forms to accept and send data out of back-end to improve security.
- Applied json web token to generate and validate JWT .
- Constructed Spring Boot four layers including model, DAO, service and controller . Manipulated database with Hibernate and created Entity to interact with persistence. Integrated users with roles and granted users with three kinds of permissions.
- Normalized complicated relationships among tables to optimize database structure .
- Participated in CRUD querying operations in DAO layer with Jpa Repository .
- Deployed containers and Microservices in GCP using Google Kubernetes Engine .
- Implemented the Account Management microservice that used Spring Data to implement a JPA and Spring Rest to provide a Restful Interface based on Spring Boot application.
- Integrated Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configurations of new Servers
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
- Build the application using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) .
- Used JIRA as project management software and used GitHub as Version Control Tool .
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Collaborated with BA and QA team to confirm requests from clients and helped them set up environment for testing.
Environment: Agile, Java/J2EE, UML, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular 4, JSP, Spring, Spring Core, Spring JEE, SOA, SOAP, REST, ORM, Hibernate, SQL, Log4J, Maven, TDD, JAX-B, WLST, WSDL,JAX-RS, JBOSS, JIRA, JUnit.
Confidential, Philadelphia, MS
- Analyzed user requirements and designed the user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema
- Implemented RUP development processes on Software Development life cycle.
- Created web pages for each project using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed RestFul web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and account
- Used Core Java & J2EE patterns for designing the applications
- Worked with designers to get GUI mockups.
- Reviewed the code developed by other developers
- Involved in writing code for Form Beans, Java Actions, DTO and DAO for accessing business methods in the business layer.
- Used J2EE web-services to get geographic data (city, country etc.) and EJB's for credit card validation etc.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext JS, Bootstrap, JQuery and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used NoSQL DB like Mongo DB for the proof of concept.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Ext js, JBoss seam, CMS, Java script.
- Worked on enterprise management through Document.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series and Web Services, and Hibernate Framework to access the data from back-end MS SQL database server.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections whenever necessary.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria's
- Used Validator framework of the Struts2.0 for client side and server side validation
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get updates from the third parties
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Fallout mechanism using Message Driven Beans, JMS.
- Refactored existing Angular JS application for code maintenance based on MVC pattern.
- Deployed the applications into LIVE and QA Environment
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool
- Extensively involved in unit testing, worked with user's team to fix the bugs identified in Systems testing.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.6, JDK1.6, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, EJB3.0, XML, Hibernate ORM, HTML5, JBoss Studio, JBoss Server, SVN, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JIRA.