- Highly Self - motivated Software Professional with 15+ years of experience in developing Java based applications, RESTful APIs and Spring Framework.
- Strong experience in designing, developing and maintaining Client/Server applications with J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB and Hibernate/JPA using databases like MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Experience in Microservices, Web Services development using SOAP and REST API.
- Experience in Batch programming and Scheduler using Quartz, CA Workload Automation ESP.
- Experience of working in AWS and Azure cloud environment
- Expertise in developing the applications in J2EE with web/application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Extensive Experience in developing database programs like PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Worked at client place (South Africa) for the deployment and successfully completed UAT phase.
- Worked at client place (Australia) in the capacity of an onsite coordinator and technical Lead.
- Extensive experience in working in different flavors of Waterfall & Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience of working in latest Agile Methodologies tools like Jira, confluence, Rally, TFS.
- Experience of working in CI/CD environment, SVN, TFS, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Experience in Enterprise, Mortgage, Telecom, HealthCare,, Financial domain Applications/Product Development.
- Good learning experience in Dot Net (C#), Scala and Python.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as team player.
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC including project definition, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support.
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
Programming Languages: Core JAVA, J2EE, Java Script, UNIX Shell Scripting, C & C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JPA, JMS, JDBC, jUnit, Mockito, Maven, SOAP, REST
Web Technologies: JSP, AJAX, jQuery, JSTL, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Node, Angular
Frame Works: Struts, Spring, JSF, Prime Faces, Hibernate/JPA Apigee API Gateway, Swagger Codegen
Servers/IDE/Environments: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, AWS, Azure
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Project Management Tools: TFS, Rally, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint
CI/CD: GitHub, Maven, NPM, ANT, SVN, Jenkins
Design Tools: CheckStyle, UML - Use Cases, Sequence & class diagrams, Gliffy
Testing Suite: Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, Cucumber
Tools: ETL-IBM Data Stage, SSIS, IBM CMOD (Enterprise Archive Solution)
Java Developer (Senior Engineer)
- Worked as development team member for an Agile team following Scrum.
- Agile team following bi-weekly sprint, 3 Amigo sessions and Scrum ceremonies.
- Implemented ForgeRock as Identity & Access Management (IAM) tool for Confidential .com without impacting the client applications Confidential .com and CSI. Majority of the changes are made with SOA Interface.
- Involved in development of several modules to migrate from Okta to ForgeRock.
- Created documentation and Flow diagrams by researching existing Okta use cases.
- Identified Okta API calls for the use cases to be replaced by ForgeRock API.
- Updated the existing Prism SOAP web services to integrate with ForgeRock SDK.
- Developed the ForgeRock SDK module to be used by Client applications.
- Used Apigee gateway as primary API management tool and developed proxies for target ForgeRock APIs.
- Maintained the integration of Prism SOAP web services with Confidential .com and CSI Application to keep the same user experience.
- Development of utility to capture account and password changes for migrating the data to the new IAM
- Development of Stale accounts Identification and Deletion process.
- Migrated users from Okta to ForgeRock.
- Automated Unit and Integrated testing using Junit, Mockito.
- Automated functional testing using cucumber scripts.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in coding from both architect as well as development perspective such as design framework, writing modules, creating secure database authentication and various functionality related to the project.
- Implemented Java and J2EE features like caching, Trace and State management, Centralized exception handling and Server-side event handling.
- Assisted in designing and writing Scheduled batch programs.
- System Programming - Involved in migrated End of Server Life servers to create new Servers.
- Developed Auto Dialer module to Consumed Third Party CDYNE Web services to send phone notification to customers.
- Designed and developed application complex Purge module process.
- Migrated FTP shell scripts from non-secure to secure FTP protocol as per company standard policy.
- Developed many ETL process in IBM Data Stage and related shell scripts for business needs.
- Successfully migrated existing ARCS application from Struts 1.1 to Struts 2.5.17 to remediate security vulnerability.
Sr. Java Programmer
- Developed and maintained the Server-side Application to sync CMS data and created manageable content to provide feed to the App.
- Developed and maintained the Server-side Applications to Service the App. It manages user information and user data to store and retrieve.
- Managing content data and user data in AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob.
- Written scripts for compression the assets like image, video, interactive and ePub.
- Automated scripts for Database Backup on Schedule time.
- Implemented Server side APNS and Integrated Apple Push Notification System (APNS) to App.
- Actively involved in End to End implementation and provided best performance Solutions.
- Created and Maintained the Windows servers and Database in several environments like DEV, STG, QA and PROD.
Environment: Java 1.7, Servlets, JSTL, HTML, JS, CSS, RESTful Web Services,, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Spring 3.0, Quartz, log4j, sl4j, DAO Pattern, JUnit, APNS, Confidential API, Eclipse, Ant Script, Apache Tomcat 7, MySQL 5, Windows 8.1, Windows Scheduler, AWS S3, Microsoft Azure Blob, Microsoft Notification Hubs, Rally, Git, Jenkins, Documentum.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Integrated the Third-Party systems using Webservices for Patient and Billing modules.
- Involved in Frontend development using frameworks like AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Followed agile methodology with weekly sprint. Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture.
- Actively involved in meetings with the business teams to know the requirements and participated in sprint planning and writing the cards for the following sprint.
- Middle-tier and Business layer services were developed using Service, DAO, RESTful Web Services, spring, JPA/Hibernate.
- Developed multiple test cases using Junit for different scenarios as we followed TDD methodology
Environment: Java 1.7, Servlets, HTML, AngularJS, NodeJS, RESTful Web Services, Bootstrap, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, CXF 2.0, XML, JAXB, Spring 3.0, ORM ( JPA/Hibernate 4), Sl4j, DAO Pattern, iText, JUnit, Eclipse Maven, Apache Tomcat 7, MySQL 5, MongoDB, Windows 8.1, Unix.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Coded the JSF framework components of web tier to handle the requests and responses.
- Developed the one of the core module “Sync” using Java Messaging Service (JMS - Jboss 7.1, HornetQ and spring).
- Worked on an Encrypt/Decrypt data while send and receive the JMS calls across the applications.
- Worked on Database design and coded the essential database components like functions, procedures and triggers.
- Created the Installer for Aayuwiz Application using NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) .
- Developed the Customer Profile Management Site for Aayuwiz Application.
- Implemented the Continuous Integration Tool - Jenkins for Aayuwiz Application.
Environment: Java 1.6, Html, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, ExtJS 4, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Log4j, Junit, Jboss, Eclipse, Ant Script, JMS, MySQL Database, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Coded the Struts 2 framework components to handle the Authentication and Authorization Module using Interceptors.
- Developed the Business logic using EJB in Service layer.
- Developed the persistant layer using the DAO Pattern.
- Coded and unit test Complex work requests. Extensive coding in PL/SQL.
- Integrated the JQuery Start Rating and Chart plugin in the frontend layer.
- Wrote triggers, stored procedures to populate the Analysis data to Customer trend information.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Stuts2, EJB 3.0, XML, Web Services, DAO Pattern, JTA, JNDI, Stored Procedures, Oracle 10g, Web Logic, Oracle JDeveloper, POI API, iText, jQuery Rating and Chart.