- 5 years of work experience in J2EE web - based applications, using open source frameworks with emphasis on simplicity, maintainability adherence to requirements and delivering value to clients.
- 5 years of work experience in Java Server Side Design Development and implementations using Web Services, Hibernate, spring and Spring Boot.
- 2+ years of experience with Web Services like SOAP, REST.
- Highly proficient in all Spring modules like Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP.
- Extensive experience on writing spring boot module.
- Extensive work experience using AOP concepts and techniques for implementing crosscutting concerns.
- Experienced in using SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in persistence (ORM) frameworks: Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in design and development of service components using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans
- Well versed with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Implementation and delivery of modules using Agile Methodologies (SCRUM Based).
- Knowledge of design patterns and their application when building modules
- Proficient in usage of open source tools such as Ant, Junit.
- Result Oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Experienced in tracking the issues using JIRA.
- Experienced in industry standard Application servers like Websphere, Weblogic, and Tomcat.
- 3+years of experience in using Micro-Service Architecture.
- In depth knowledge of CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap4, Angular for client-side presentation
- Proficient in Ajax and JSON for creating Web 2.0 enabled applications
- Strong Experience in RDBMS and worked with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and well experienced in writing simple queries, complex queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages.
- Proficient in using in database like Oracle, MySQL.
Languages: C, C++, Java, XML, HTML
Operating System: MS Windows, UNIX, MAC, Linux
Web Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC
Persistence/ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Security Frameworks: Spring Security
Application Frameworks: Spring, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Boot
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Java Beans, EJB
Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Web sphere
Servlet Containers: Tomcat
IDE | Editors: Intellij, Eclipse, Netbeans, Notepad++, Visual Code, Sublime, VS Code.
Internet| Web: CSS, AJAX, XAMPP, NPM
Apache: Ant, JSTL, XAMPP, Log4j
Database & Tools: MySQL, MYSQL Server, Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Developer, Db Visualizer, Heidi SQL.
CM | Build tools: SVN, GIT, ANT
Design | Web Tools: Microsoft Visio.
Tools: JUnit, Putty, Postman.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. J2EE/ Full Stack Engineer
- Involved and provided insights for the new Architecture of Security and authentication for the legacy and redesign of Confidential banking application by developing prototypes and templates for the system from the requirements.
- Extensively worked on spring framework for developing middle tier application and persistence tier using the Hibernate frameworks .
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot , Kafka , Oracle db , Restful Web Services for the re-write application.
- Used J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, Singleton and factory patterns
- Implementing Cross-Site Request Forgery mechanism for the entire classic and redesigned implementation which involves Servlets, JSP’s and Angular JS, MVC, REST respectively.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web Services using Spring MVC and JAX-RS for Re-write application.
- Refactored the initial code to micro service design patterns multiple service Perhost, service instance per host, service instance per VM
- Used Hibernate in mapping bean class to database tables to provide transparent persistence to POJO’s
- Developed REST based API’s using Swagger 2.0, and used YAML to code the API’s in swagger 2.0
- Developed search and view controllers to direct the URL calls from the front-end application to the backend processing
- Involved in creating POJO’s for implementing business logic. Used Hibernate in mapping bean class to database tables to provide transparent persistence to POJO’s
- Designed and Integrated the full scale Hibernate 3.0 persistence solutions with the application architecture and used annotations developed session bean for implementing the business logic
- Developed a POJO class in converting the POJO to a JSON object and stored on the server side and then processed the object to render on the User interface
- Developed DAO layers to invoke DAP’s (Data Access Programs) to access data from .CSV files and to query database.
- Developed API’s for the new interfaces and updated the existing API’s for the new and existing interfaces and external vendor applications to call, the development and update of the REST API’s were carried out in swagger 2.0
- Expertise in Linux/Shell scripting for deployments. My role shared responsibilities of Jenkins deployment and U-deploy at some point of the project ( Confidential Auxiliary project)
- Worked on Agile and waterfall methodology, approached and documented the SDLC process for the development of the product
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the application using Test Driven Development (TDD) Approach
- Datatable API’s, Pagination APIS’s and autoSearch API’s to make the UI more sophisticated for the business
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs - Agile Methodology.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, jQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap and Back end coding and development using Java Collections, Multi-threading, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- Developed Microservices components using Docker, Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Developed and Consumed SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS specification.
- Adapted various design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory, Builder, Data Transfer Objects DTO .
- Designed modular microservices to replace the existing website using Spring boot and Spring Cloud.
- Used Apache Tomcat as application servers to handle the deployments of different applications.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating DAO Support's session factory object.
- Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Coded Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful).
- Used GIT as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) practices and planning of sprint attending daily agile scrum meetings and sprint retrospective meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with frameworks like Spring MVC, Web Flow, architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and also implemented complex modules which contain business logics using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Facade, and Singleton.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Maven scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed and Consumed SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS specification.
- Built data access subsystems using Hibernate and Spring against stored procedures on a Oracle database
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Developed JUnit test cases for elements, web beans, handlers and view helper classes.
- Cloning, Clustering, Performance tuning and troubleshooting of WebSphere and Configured JVM parameters for WebSphere applications, Deployed J2EE applications and provided Developer support.
- Used Tortoise Git for version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC), JSP, Maven, AWS, JSTL, AJAX, JMS, ANT, JAX-WS, XML, WebSphere, Junit, Oracle, Html5, CSS3, GIT, Agile, Windows.
- Involved in the requirements Analysis meetings and understand the requirements for the modules for development.
- Followed agile methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive experience in devolving screens using HTML and JQuery.
- Implemented and maintained highly used web screens using Spring MVC.
- Worked on PL/SQL to retrieve data from Database.
- Applied Springs IOC Container to facilitate Dependency Injection
- Worked with XML and JSON contents.
- Designed and developed Queue based point to point solutions for asynchronous messaging using EJB, JPA and JMS
- Involved in Analysis, Design, development, testing and Maintenance using UML.
- Worked on Database Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and views.
- Used GIT, Rational suite to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA and HP Quality Center for bug and issue tracking.