- A motivated proactive professional with 8+ years of experience, coupled with strong skills in implementing various business applications and products using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC requirement gathering, design, development, deployment, and maintenance process across various workflows in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Designed and development multiple MVC based Web Application popular open - source framework like Struts Framework, Spring MVC, ORM Hibernate Framework.
- Extensive experience in Core Java (Object Oriented Programming) concepts like Collections, Generics, Multi-threading, Serialization, File I/O, and server-side programming like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Web flow and Spring AOP) wiring with Hibernate.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services.
- Experience in developing various layers of the application using frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Angular 4 and 5.
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing the most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Experienced in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, JSP, jQuery, BootStrap and AJAX.
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache ANT, MAVEN, and JENKINS scripts for deployment.
- Deployed Micro service architecture using Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2000, DB2, My SQL, and PL/SQL writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Strong experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining applications on WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat and WebSphere application servers.
- Worked on various Platforms like Windows, Linux, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE.
- Expertise in using Log4J for runtime logging and JUnit, Mockito and Power mock to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Have good knowledge on Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Created Spring Boot Application and implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka to consume and producer messages to topic.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MyEclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities teamed with effective communication skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, JSF
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security
SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, AWS
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0/8.0, Web Logic 10.1/11.1, Web sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss. IIS, AWS
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, TOAD, Mongo DB, NoSQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS
Cloud Platform: AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2, Elastic Bean stack), Cloud Foundry
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, JTA
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, CVS, SVN, GIT.
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning, grooming to gather & understand requirements and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Performed complete application life cycle function (SDLC) from conception to final release to users including design & analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance. Spring, Web Services Development
- Design and implement an application using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, Dependency Injection, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Container-managed transactions, Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization of users, Spring JDBC for easy database operations using JDBC template, writing row mappers and Spring Boot easy bootstrap applications from scratch and Used spring's test framework to create Configured Spring framework using the Spring core module to inject dependencies and Spring ORM module to use Hibernate to persist data into Oracle database.
- Design and Develop Microservices for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, Spring 4.x to develop features from end to end.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Microservices using Axon framework and deployed into IBM Bluemix Cloud. Implemented Microservices CQRS Pattern using Axon framework . Bootstrapped applications using Spring boot .
- Used Spring Boot for developing microservices and used REST to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot. Front End User Interface (UI) Development
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using React.js .
- Extensively used Hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to interact with database to perform database operations.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework, Spring JDBC and Spring Transactions; JDBC Template used to execute lightweight database calls and use mappers to map result sets.
- Worked on SQL queries to find test data on Oracle databases for local, DEV and SIT (Integration) environments
- Create SQL queries to join tables, aggregate data and modified PLSQL queries to match the business requirements
- Created database objects like Views, and Stored Procedures.
- Configuring and Maintaining PL/SQL Replication Server for Oracle and used TOAD as Oracle client.
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment .
- Created build environment for Java using Git and Maven .
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto WebSphere Application Server to deploy code onto server.
- Had Experience on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented offset id to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka.
- Involved in building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure on AWS and build scripts on AWS cloud for scheduling EC2 auto scaling load balancer with Java SDK.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 bucket .
- Implemented CI/CD using technologies such Git, Jenkins & Open Deploy are used for developing and deploy web services.
- Used Jenkins for building and testing Software projects, created performance test data by using JMeter.
- Using Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Tests (Junit, Mockito), Gradle, JIRA issue navigator, GIT as a part of everyday tasks and developed the unit test cases in Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Have written ATDD Tests using Gherkin and Tested Web services using Rest UI tool.
Environment: Agile, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, Dependency Injection Spring Annotations, Spring AOP,Kafka Spring Container-managed transactions, Hibernate, Java 1.8, SOAP, JAX-WS, Microservices, REST, HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, jQuery, JSP, JSON, React JS, Spring JDBC, PL/SQL, SQL, WebSphere, GIT, Jenkins, Jmeter, JUnit, Mockito, JIRA.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Used View Resolvers and Spring form tag library in JSP for rendering view part in Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate ORM as java persistence API. Extensively used Annotations, Mappings and querying the database using Hibernate. Integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL-based schema.
- Created the Angular 4 application and used Angular UI for component model.
- Developed Angular MVC components and performed dependency injection and employed two-way data binding.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 11g database, created, and worked with various database objects like Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Materialized Views, dblinks, external tables, etc.
- Developed SQL scripts and control files for loading data using PL/SQL and written complex queries to generate feeds.
- Developed a fully functional prototype application using Angular JS and Bootstrap, connecting to a RESTful server on a different domain it on Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Used MAVEN for build and deploying the application onto the Application server.
- Created RESTful web services in pushing data to downstream systems.
- Created test cases and Involved in Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project, and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Worked on Spring MVC to handle the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Back-end tier of the application.
- Experienced in developing the application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and deal with them.
- Used Spring IoC to remove the object dependencies across the application and implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Tested, debugged and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server
- Involved in writing PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Created ANT archetypes for generating fully functional RESTful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Developed all the User Interfaces using JSP and Spring MVC.
- Implemented Singleton, MVC, Front Controller, Intercepting Filter, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Used GIT client to update/commit changes from/to repository and resolve merge/conflict operations.
- Created RESTful web services in pushing data to downstream systems
- Used Log4J for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Redesigned applications core business logic and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping with hbm.xml and made easy to access and update Hibernate (ORM) objects on initial load of application and throughout the application process.
- Developed user access module (Presentation layer) using JSPs, Servlets and MVC framework.
- Configured struts-config.xml and web.xml struts-specific deployment descriptor
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, used simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP-UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller.
- Implemented EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Used JDBC for data access from Oracle tables and worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache ANT was used for the entire build process.
- JUnit was used to implement test cases for beans.
- Application was deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by CVS.
- Used Log4J to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Oracle, ANT, JUnit, WebSphere, CVS, Log4J.