- Over 7 years of IT experience as a JAVA/J2EE developer in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications.
- Good experience working on different levels of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that include EJB, Web Services, JDBC, JMS, Serialization, Collections API.
- Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Extensive experience on developing web applications using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Actuator, Spring ORM, Spring JPA and Spring REST.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Expertise in developing J2EE applications using J2EE components, Design Patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Session Facade, Builder, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Proficient in creating and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services in Spring Boot using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and Spring Rest Controller.
- Experience in designing, deploying, developing Web Services with SOAP and implementing the internet/intranet applications.
- Experience in database development and implementation using different RDBMS such as Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, PostgreSQL and DB2 and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience working with JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, Spring Data JPA, Spring JDBC, Spring Data Rest for object relational mapping and data persistence.
- Hands on experience using CSS Media Queries, Bootstrap, JSTL specifications and developing Responsive Web Design pattern web pages.
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT in generating dynamic web content using XSL for formatting.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for authentication-based web application and accessed their APIs for fetching data services.
- Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Java/J2EE web components on servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker and AWS for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Experience in writing ANT, Gradle, Maven and Jenkins build scripts, writing unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, TestNG and used Log4j, Slf4j, Log InSight for bug tracking.
- Used Cucumber for services automation and created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Experience in working with frontend testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Chai, and Jest.
- Experienced in using Version Control Tools such as Git, Subversion, CVS, and Clear Case.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JPA, EJB, JMS, JSF, Java Beans, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, RMI, Multi-threading, REST, SOAP, Log4j, Slf4j, Log InSight, Ant, Gradle, Maven, Applets. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, Spring Data JPA, Spring JDBC, Spring Data Rest
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, TestNG, Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Chai, Cucumber
Web Services: SOA, SOAP, RESTFUL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, XML Beans and Axis
Version Control Tools: Git, Subversion, CVS, and Clear Case
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Cloud Technologies: Jenkins, Docker, AWS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM) in a Test-driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Worked on a SAFE AGILE based methodology which brings new approaches and changes to the team every PI.
- Worked with UI designers and User experience team to define screen designs. Developed angular partials based on UI screens.
- Used Redux as a store for storing multiple states of a React component.
- Used Redux Thunk as a middle ware for calling the APIs and setting the states with the JSON data.
- Actively involved in coding using Java1.8, Spring 4.x to develop features from end to end.
- Designed and implemented an application using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, Dependency Injection, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Actuator, Spring Container managed transactions, Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization of users, Spring JDBC for easy database operations using JDBC template, writing row mappers and Spring Boot easy bootstrap applications from scratch.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth2.
- Worked on MongoDB and wrote code on find, update, save, insert data.
- Worked on data extraction in loading JSON data from the server-side content into MongoDB.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Implemented Zipkins for distributed Micro Service Monitoring.
- Integrated Swagger UI and wrote integration test along with REST document.
- Developed all REST APIs using Hystrix commands and Feign clients for efficient fault tolerance and handling fallback mechanisms.
- Worked with unit testing of ReactJS applications using Jest and Spring Boot applications using JUnit, Mockito and performed end to end testing using Protractor.
- Worked on Jenkins for the Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Worked on AWS Cloud watch and AWS ALB for Load balancing and worked on ELB for the performance testing by sending 5000 requests per minute.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and creating EC2 instances.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files.
Environment: JAVA 8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, AWS, jQuery, Ajax, Rabbit MQ, JSON, ReactJS, Spring Boot 2, Spring Hibernate 4.0, Swagger UI, Docker, Microservices, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Spring Security, OAuth2, Bootstrap, RESTful web services, Web Sphere, SonarQube, Redux, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Maven, JIRA, JBoss, JUnit, Mockito, Jest, Protractor, Hystrix, Zipkins, TDD, MongoDB, Git, XML,LESS, Webpack, AXIOS
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM) in a test-driven development (TDD) approach.
- Built Components using Angular 2 and worked on Angular directives. Implemented lazy loading and Dynamic loading in the Angular routers. Worked on Typescript for building the code.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Developed prototype and project layout skeletons using Angular 2, jQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Implemented Microservices into existing system architecture. Developed Microservices business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Developed multiple enterprise applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate framework, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Integration, frameworks, RESTful webservices.
- Implemented authentication and authorization for the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Worked on Java 8 Lambda expressions and Pipelines, Streams.
- Implemented Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and to make the code loosely coupled and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS Web services interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability and consumed JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Implemented RESTful web services which produces both XML and JSON files to perform tasks, RESTful web service using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation, which leveraged both web & mobile applications.
- Worked on creating, retrieving, updating, and deleting documents in MongoDB.
- Configured JMS server setup, DB connection setup & deployed Returned items in Web Sphere Server.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Development (CD) for the application using Jenkins.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration with Gradle and GitHub.
- Used Log4j for validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented configured JIRA issue tracking software with Agile plug-in across all the company functions.
- Used IntelliJ IDEA IDE tool for application development.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Web Application Developer
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements, and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Hibernate.
- Created Custom Directives in Angular.JS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC and defined Navigation Rules.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto Oracle database.
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use using REST.
- Developed high-performance web applications using spring and XML Http Request.
- Configured JDBC in the application server.
- Extensively worked on writing complex PL/SQL Queries using joins, stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Materialized Views, dB links, External views, indexes in Oracle DB&SQL tuning to reduce time in the application.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Converted and automated builds using Maven and Make. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Configured and used WebLogic content management to display content in view components.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Agile Methodology is used for development of the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, service locator, and session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Implemented Struts Dispatch Action class and form bean classes using Struts framework.
- Struts Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- Integrated Struts MVC with Spring DI and Spring Hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Experience in writing shell and Perl scripts for database connectivity and to retrieve data from different sources.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, OOAD, Oracle, HTML, EJB3, AJAX, Perl, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, IBM WebSphere Application, Log4j.
Junior Software Engineer
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used Struts framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports, and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Structs MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic and involved in testing the application in the integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- Implemented Log4J for the debug and error logging purpose.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes, Struts.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO's using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.