- Over 8+ Years of strong IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Web Application Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development and Deployment of Enterprise Applications, with strong expertise in OOP JAVA, J2EE and other Client/Server Technologies.
- Expertise in application development using MVC architecture with JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web services, Apache Tomcat server, Oracle under Windows.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various software development methodologies such as Agile Methodology and Waterfall model.
- Strong understanding of Websphere commerce application architecture and able to provide right design
- Experience in Integrating, designing and developing custom solutions within Websphere Commerce
- Handson experience in the design of J2EE architecture Web Applications, using technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Good knowledge about using design patterns which include MVC (Model - View-Controller), Singleton, Factory, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate (Caching, Relationships and Hibernate DAO) Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Expertise in developing lightweight business components and integrated applications using Spring framework, spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Detailed experience with Spring Framework projects including use of features: AOP, DAO, Dependency Injection (IOC).
- Solid experience/knowledge in microservices stack primarily using Spring/Spring Boot technologies.
- Extensive experience in RESTFul, SOAP, Servlets, XML, JSP, JDBC, SAX, JAVA Beans, Custom Tags in JSP, Multithreading .
- Extensive experience in using various UML, Rational Rose, design patterns and industry best practices such as Model-View-Controller, Singleton, Facade, Factory and DAO, DTO.
- Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise applications using eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and Da tastax Cassandra DB (No SQL)
- Hands on experience with build and test tools like ANT, Maven, JUnit /Mockito.
- Good documentation skills on both functional and business requirements.
- Experience in database related work, creating complex stored procedures, triggers, views and functions, using PL/SQL world and also in Designing structures in NoSQL world primarily using datastax cassandra DB.
- Worked with multiple messaging queueing technologies for asynchronous data processing, especially in ActiveMQ and Kafka.
- Have good experience in software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile (Scrum).
- Excellent Written, Verbal Communication and Analytical skills with a customer service oriented attitude and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring Boot 1.2.3, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI.
App/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7.x/8.x, IBM Business process, Management v8.x, JBoss Application server, WebSphere, Tomcat, BEA Web Logic
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hadoop, Micro Services - MVC
SOA: Web Services (Restful, SOAP, WSDL).
ORM Tool: Hibernate
Tools: LoadRunner, Log4J, Ant, BIRT, Jenkins
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual studio, IntelliJ
Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i SQL Server, Couchbase 2.5.1, 3.03, Cassandra
Version Control: SVN, ClearCase, GIT
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Worked on Delta’s brand new retail apis in the revenue management department. A completely built from scratch project.
- Project was based on Agile methodology with extensive iterational design/requirement changes and strict tight deadlines.
- Enhanced caching and implemented optimized algorithms to augment runtime offering catalog.
- Migrated Legacy SOAP apps to modern RESTFul apis with microservices architecture in mind, using Spring boot.
- Adhered to coding patterns ensuring Spring Dependency Injection, JUnit testing, Data Structures and Algorithms .
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Took ownership of retail-api’s core apis such as OFFER, CART & ORDER & Actively involved in major business and technological design implementations.
- Involved in implementation of Data Access, Service and Presentation Layers and intensively worked on Spring DAO Layer to access and perform CRUD operations on data.
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration, supporting and managing Hadoop Clusters using Cloudera (CDH3, CDH4), YARN distributions.
- Worked on various Hadoop Distributions (Cloudera, Horton works, and Amazon AWS) to implement and make use of those .
- Used Soap UI for web services testing. Developed unit test cases using Junit framework for testing accuracy of code and logging with SLF4j and Log4j.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) & configuration management
- Created Puppet manifests, classes and modules to automate system operations.
- Created branches and managed the source code for various applications in GIT.
- Extensively worked on JSON for data transfer between different hardware components through HTTP request-response model.
- Extensively worked on XML binding (marshalling and unmarshalling) using JAX-BXML parser.
- Due to the nature of the project, A lot of mini POC projects in new technologies took place to best suit delta’s requirements and later converted them to enterprise implementations. ie; Netflix Hystrix, Active MQ, Kafka, Cassandra DB.
- Developed JMS/MQ message listener and publisher in a multithreaded environment to collect and provide data from external systems.
- Designed & Implemented Cassandra DB Tables for Delta’s ORDER & OFFER-API.
- Designed & Implemented Kakfa asynchronous flow for Delta’s ORDER & OFFER-API.
- Actively involved in load testing and performance analysis for all retail-apis and utilized tools such as Dynatrace, AWS monitoring tools & Sumo Logic dashboard.
- All microservices were built using maven and deployed on AWS platform with Jenkins CI/CD pipeline setup.
- Worked extensively with Core JAVA 8 features such as Concurrency API, Stream API, Collection API & Functional Interfaces.
- Utilized Sumologic for log tracing and debugging purposes during production.
- Actively Participated in the support system of the applications which involved defect finding, fixing and minor enhancements.
Environment: Spring Boot 2.1.6/2.2, Core JAVA 8, REST API, SOAP, Mockito, Hadoop,Apache Kafka, Datastax Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Microservices Architecture, Eclipse, Swagger, Jenkins, AWS
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
- Worked closely with the design and management team for all aspects of SDLC to build a robust enterprise JAVA application.
- Project was based on Agile methodology for iterational development and attended different SCRUM meetings.
- Built cloud Microservices and implemented back-end business logic using Spring Boot.
- Utilized Spring Boot to modularize the code and implement Rest API using Spring Rest and Swagger API for documentation purposes.
- Used Spark API over Cloudera Hadoop YARNto perform analytics on data in Hive.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Hadoop.
- Used NiFi data Pipeline to process large sets of data and configured Lookup for Data Validation and Integrity.
- Developed NiFi workflow to pick up the multiple retail files from ftp location and move those to HDFS on a daily basis
- Configured Hibernate second level cache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Developed applications using J2EE technologies like Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query & Criteria to fetch the data from the database.
- Developed RESTful web services for customers' info retrieval, bank transactions.
- Extensively used various J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects, Business Delegate and Session Façade in the project, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Actively involved in getting the QA, UAT and production issues resolved.
- Used Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy to AWS
- Conceptualized the design of custom Ubuntu Server installation method and Linux server architecture. setup High Availability Cloud architectures in AWS.
- Created S3 buckets and managed policies using IAM roles for S3 buckets and configured AWS Glacier to move old data to archives for storing historical data, based on the retention policy of database/applications.
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web services and configured the launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Worked extensively with Core JAVA 8 features such as Concurrency API, Stream API, Collection API & Functional Interfaces.
- Collection of Build metrics and its Test case metrics from Jenkins to show case as visualization data.
- Utilized Apache Kafka in cluster as the main communication system between the APIS and Microservices.
- Configured JBOSS server and Utilized Oracle DB with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Developed RDBS like Oracle and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Project was built/tested/deployed using Maven along with continuous integration in Jenkins.
- Authenticated users and provided security measures to access RESTFUl services using OAUTH 2.0
- Participated in the support system of the application which involved defect finding, fixing and minor enhancements.
Environment: Spring 4, Spring Boot, Core JAVA 8, REST API, Apache Kafka, Oracle,Hadoop, OAUTH, Microservices Architecture, Hibernate, IntelliJ, Docker, Swagger, Jenkins.
Full Stack JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved In all phases of SDLC to analyze the requirements, design, development and deployment of enterprise applications based on JAVA/J2EE technologies and design Patterns.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC design pattern and view resolver to map web pages.
- Showed expertise in Core Java including JAVA APIs such as Collections, Exception handling and Multithreading to fulfill the implementation and requirements of backend business logic.
- Utilized Maven to build and deploy on the server and configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Implementation of AngularJS services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory etc.
- JMS is used for exchanging information like Author publication status reports between the author and company.
- Used EJB Session beans and entity beans to develop business services and the persistence.
- Implemented business logic using Java Beans for front end and storage/retrieval from the backend Oracle DB using SQL queries and PL SQL-Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors etc.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing the code.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.
- Designed responsive webpages for new modules using Twitter’s Bootstrap Framework and AngularJS.
- Developed form validation using AngularJS, data validation.
- Configured web.xml to handle error pages and request mapping.
- Implemented persistence Layer utilizing Spring framework version 4 and Hibernate integration.
- Developed Web-services to integrate between multiple internal and third party components using RESTFUl services that are core to the application.
- Designed RESTful web services in compliance with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests.
- Implement page action using AngularJS, Including custom services and directives.
- Utilized auto wire annotation techniques to handle static resources and injection dependencies more efficiently and configured dispatcher servlet to create message source beans and data source beans.
- Created normalized databases, developed SQL and stored procedures using JDBC or Hibernate to communicate with the database.
- Utilized JAXP and JAXB for parsing XML documents and used XML transformations using XSLT
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with eclipse for debugging and unit testing.
- Utilized Batarang AngularJS to debug the code.
- Frequently interacted with other engineering teams and non-technical related teams to determine the key data for defining the predefined configurations and to identify unnecessary legacy information.