- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Java.
- 4+ years of experience on Mule ESB Enterprise edition. Have experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway, and Management.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working Mule API manager and RAML. In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Case Management.
- Experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and NetBeans, AnyPoint Studio and Maven for development.
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito, and Selenium. Good experience on version management tools GIT, TFS, CVS, SVN, Bit Bucket, Source Tree and Clear Case.
- Expertise in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework.
- Strong application combination encounter utilizing Mule ESB with Connectors, changes, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Information Transformations utilizing Mule ESB.
- Have an experience in integrating Salesforce, SAP, spring frameworks, spring beans and web services using Mule ESB.
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, IMAP, VM as part of Integration Usage.
- Experience in sending Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub alongside involvement in arranging log and cautioning in CloudHub.
- Experience in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JAX-RPC, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Adapter, MVC etc…
- Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Expertise in SOA (service-oriented architecture) frameworks and Web services integration via SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL JAX RS, and JAX WS.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries & PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Extensively deal with Core Java ideas like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, and Collections Framework.
Tools: Jenkins, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, ServiceNow, SourceTree, SVN, GIT
Connector: HTTP, Salesfroce, WebService Consumer, FILE, FTP
OS: Windows, Linux distributions, UNIX
Testing Tools: Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Splitter, Soap Router, Scatter: Gather, Resequencer
Database: Oracle, DB2, DynamoDB, MS SQL SERVER
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WAS, Mule runtime
Integration: Mule ESB 3.9.x, 4.1.x, TIBCO, Anypoint Studio 6.5, 7.5, API ManagementCloudHub, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr Mulesoft Developer
- Involved in various stages of developing and managing business plan according to objectives
- Developing API using Amazon Web Service connectors like Amazon S3 and Amazon DynamoDB
- Integrating Legacy File systems using MuleSoft
- Building Batch Job to generate different files and placing those file to Amazon S3 with exceptions handling.
- Used API Gateway to manage API and created a proxy between client and backend services
- Worked on creating SOAP and REST web services in Mule, Consumption of REST and SOAP web services for downstream systems.
- Troubleshooted query parameters and validating them as per business requirement.
- Applied different business rules and logics to the existing API.
- Implementation and orchestration of business logic using Dataweave.
- Experience working with Non-SQL Databases.
- Worked on RAML Fragmentations and incorporating them with other resources.
- Took part in different development phases and gave input for clients.
- Enhancing and adding features to the existing API.
Environment : Mule 4.1.x/4.2.x, Anypoint Studio 7.3/7.4, Amazon Connectors, DataWeave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, SFTP, SAP, REST full APIs, GIT, Maven, Bit Bucket, Source Tree Jekins, Anypoint, Platform
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Configure Mule service flows with various exception handling strategies such as Global Exception, Custom Exception and Choice Exception Strategies that notifies the user with custom and simple error descriptions.
- Co-ordinate with testing and back-end teams, client during the smoke tests and aggression tests at Sprint
- Coordinate with program managers to explain what tasks were possible for the system to achieve their desired output.
- Design and implement exception handling, logging, JSON Schema Validation as common reusable components across multiple message flows.
- Perform message transformation and routing using DataWeave.
- Experience in Mule ESB, RAML, REST, SOAP, JSON, Active MQ
- Create an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Create Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Create MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Participate in 24X7 production support effort after application go-live.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Implement interfaces between SAP, Sales Force and REST web-services.
- Create API specification using RAML and Swagger using API Design, mock service and engage client to validate and test service.
- Configure Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
Environment : Mule 3.9.x/4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, Java 7, Data Weave, Cloud Hub, MSSQL, Salesforce, SAP, workday, REST full APIs, GIT, Maven, Jekins, Anypoint, Platform, TIBICO.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Mulesoft ESB Developer
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system
- Used MEL (Mule Expression Language), an expression language that provides a consistent, standardized way to work with a Mule message & payload, and properties.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Used Jenkins CI/CD tool to check out codes, build, deploy, and export postman collection.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
- Used Hibernate ORM tool to store and manipulate data from databases.
- Use Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files.
- Used Spring framework for IOC, AOP and DAO layer design patterns.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to Mongo database.
- Used hibernate annotations to avoid writing a mapping file.
- Participate in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Coded SQL, PL/SQL for backend processing and retrieval logic.
- Performed Low & High-Level application design documents by Sequence Diagrams,
- Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Database Connector to connect with MySQL and Oracle using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports.
Environment : Java, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, MuleSoft ESB 3.5, API Manager, Anypoint Studio 5.0, ActiveMQ, Salesforce, JMS, EJB, HTML, XML, Design patterns, Webservices, Junit, jQuery, Mongo DB, Hibernate .
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Use Oracle SQL Developer to query the data from the data base.
- Use Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
- Implement persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Create logging framework in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes.
- Use JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Implement the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Develop the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and used MyBatis for data persistence.
- Participate in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Use DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Create Test driven, Test first methodology-based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Use Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
Environment: Eclipse, Restful Web Services, Hibernate, Sprin, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, WebSphere, Java Script, MVC, GIT, SQL & PL/SQL, JSP, Validation Framework, JDBC.
Confidential, New York, NY
Java Application Developer
- Develop, build and deploy the application and provide support for the system.
- Fixing various Security defects in the existing system.
- Make required changes to migrate the application server from weblogic to tomcat and ensure no existing functionality breaks.
- Make required changes to migrate the build from ANT to Maven.
- Fix all the cross-site scripting defects and timely submit for the scanning and make sure that generated report is clean and have no high/medium or critical vulnerabilities.
- Created a JarrDiff utility which effectively compares multiple jar or Zip file and generate the difference in HTML and Excel format mentioning the classes and the method which have differences.
- Created a .bat file which takes the parameter as the jar files location and invoke this utility and save the report at the desired location.
- Refactor and Remodel the project architecture to make it more robust and loosely coupled wherever required.
- Code refactoring, customize and use ESAPI validators.
- Fine tuning the application (w.r.t. performance, scalability etc.).