- 7 years of expertise in Design, Development, Testing and Support of enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Goal Driven, self - organized Developer with comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), Iterative and Spiral methodologies.
- Strong programming skills and development experience using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JDBC.
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Collections, Event/Exception handling, Multithreading, Synchronization.
- Experienced in various Java and J2EE Frameworks such as Spring MVC Framework, Hibernate, JMS, JSTL, Jersey, AXIS, Spring Rest & Spring Boot Technologies.
- Well versed with Spring Modules: Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring Templates (Hibernate, Jersey Templates).
- Used Spring MVC architecture to separate presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Used Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for java persistence API.
- Expertise in Creating, Deploying and Consuming Web Services related technologies and tools: SOAP, RESTFUL, Jersey, Micro Services, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP UI, and POSTMAN.
- Proficient in developing Database Layer code using Hibernate using Annotations and Configuration files.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Experience in Unit Testing business logic components using JUnit and integrating with Jenkin.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Wrote various UNIX shell scripts to automate the process.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying application and server logs.
- Deploying J2EE applications to Application Servers using Maven & Shell Scripts.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EEdesign patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server environments.
- Possess good knowledge of NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, RMI, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JSTL, Applets, Tiles, Spring Framework (DI, MVC, AOP, Data), Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Jersey, Spring REST, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Mockito.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Factory and Abstract Factory
IDE and Design Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, MS- Visio, Rational Rose, JIRA, JUnit, Log4j
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, WSDL, REST, UDDI, XML, SOAP, Jersey
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Red Hat Linux
Others: Maven, Junit, Log4j, CVS, TOAD, Agile Scrum & Waterfall SDLC, Test Driven Development Methodologies
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterative development of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings.
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (RESTFUL).
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests and integrated with services and DAO using annotation.
- Secured the REST services using Spring Boot Framework and created documented REST services using Swagger and Jersey.
- Developed and Consumes Restful web services and tested using SOAP UI.
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework.
- Worked with JDK 1.8 and implemented Lambda expressions, streams and parallel Streams.
- Replace anonymous class implementation with Lambda by using Functional Interface like Predicate, Supplier and Consumer. Like implemented Runnable with Lambda expressions.
- Used Stream and Parallel Stream to filter and transform data. And used functions of Stream including Map, Filter, Reduce and Collect.
- Worked on the payment gateway integration.
- Used JSP, JSTL and Spring tags for retrieving and displaying data. Used jQuery Framework.
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
- Used GIT version controlling to maintain project versions
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process.
- Perform CRUD operations for fetching the data from Mongo DB.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detailed Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Used SPLUNK to search and reviews the logs information while working on the incidents
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM Web Sphere to deploy application in production
Environment: Java 8, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, SOAP, SOAP UI, Jersey, Axis, RAD, JUnit, HQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, operations.
- Designing and developing Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Rabbit MQ, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Restful Web Services.
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins.
- Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team.
- Worked on JIRA for defect/issues logging & tracking and documented all my work using CONFLUENCE.
- Implementing the microservices for processing and decrypting payment data to support sigCap (Signature Capture) devices and developed the application that identify and communicate with the Point-of-Sale (POS)/ Store Terminal devices.
- Developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Contributing to design and implement the build release process as well as system configuration, deployment characteristics of the application development and configuring dashboards for monitoring and setting up alerts based on success/failure conditions using SPLUNK.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Web Services using Jersey Frame works.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application.
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading, different design patterns like the factory method and Singleton. Developed web-based applications using RESTful Web Services.
- Used Jenkins to provide continuous integration/ continuous deployment.
- Used Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application and used GIT for version control.
- Developed Web Services using JSON messages that use REST.
- Developed the war/ear file using Maven script and deployed into Tomcat.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management of the applications.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.
- Involved in unit testing, which includes writing of unit test cases.