- Over 9 years of professional experience in Software solutions and Quality Assurance in Telecom, Data, Research, Security, and OEM industries.
- Experienced with planning, designing, development and implementation of frameworks for small scale applications and large scale enterprise applications.
- Extensive capabilities in developing architectures for Quality assurance and AUtomation frameworks.
- Experienced with Quality Assurance projects with Web, Mobile and desktop applications and Development projects with Java, C++, NodeJS, Angular, Rest Services among others.
- Excellent record of Innovative implementations using Cloud and CI/CD technologies.
- Good hands on with programming in Object Oriented and Functional architectures.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB HBase.
- Hands on experience with cloud based services on AWS and Google cloud.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data Mart, Data Modeling, ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, Fact and Dimensional Tables Techniques.
- Experience working across technologies including OLTP, OLAP, Distributed file systems
- Excellent experience in Algorithm Analysis in data analytics, Network Programming, Enterprise Software, and Database Management.
- Highly proficient in Development, Implementation, Administration and Support of ETL processes.
- Good experience on Linux and UNIX based server platforms and shell scripting.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, JS
Scripting: HTML, XML, Shell, NSIS, VIZql, UML
Methodologies: Agile: sAFE,, Scrum, Waterfall, Extreme programming
Big data/ Hadoop: HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, NoSQL/ HBase, Ambari, Zookeeper, SQOOP, Pig, Spark, Flume
Technologies: OOPS Concepts, Data Structures, Android Programming, UNIX/LINUX programming, networking concepts, Programming and Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, and SMTP), OS Concepts
Cloud Technologies: AWS: Amazon EC2, S3, Cloud formation, Google Cloud Platform: Compute engine, Container engine, SQL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB
Development Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, Android Studio, MS Visual Studio
Source Control Tools: GitHub, SubVersion, and Accurev
Build tools: Maven, Ant, and Gradle
Issue tracking: QTest, JIRA, ClearQuest
Environment: s: UNIX, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Cent OS), Windows
Other tools: Postman, Tableau, Crystal reports.
Technology Lead/Automation Architect
- Responsible for delivering 3 projects and technology challenges faced by 30+ team members in offshore/onshore work environments.
- Developed various frameworks and tools for enhancing project functionality, including order cancellation tools for improving server performance.
- Worked on Services and UI based Web, Mobile and Tablet Automation framework development.
- Developed framework for standardizing AWS tools for reducing incurred costs in cloud migration.
- Developed an internal website project to work as a front face for showcasing various parameters related to 20+ projects.
- Developed framework for UUI V3 project’s Automation project.
- Developed programming tools necessary for code reuse across multiple applications and servers.
- Developed APIs for scalability framework data representation using MEAN stack.
- Developed detailed documentation of the project and all the tools I developed in and outside the projects in Confluence.
- Developed MapReduce Jobs for streaming data filtering and summarizations.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions on finalizing the data ingestion requirements and design
- Worked on SQOOP to import data from various relational data sources.
- Worked on strategizing SQOOP jobs to parallelize data loads from source systems.
- Deploy and program on the nodes built in AWS.
- Work on the relational databases deployed with GC Computing engine.
- Worked on design on Hive data store to store the data from various data sources.
- Worked with source system load testing teams to perform loads while ingestion jobs are in progress.
- Worked on building analytical data stores for data science teams model development
- Worked on design and development of Oozie works flows to perform orchestration of PIG and HIVE jobs.
- Lead agile based project development while maintaining regular communication with the clients.
- Involved in the development of various methods of algorithm analysis in JAVA and C++.
- End to end development of research based applications using JAVA.
- Responsible for the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) of the projects handled - 2D and 3D information extraction.
- Analyze and develop new innovative algorithms to solve unique problems faced by the scientific communities.
- Testing the applications for efficiency, quality standards and fixing bugs and errors.