Industrious and self - motivated software engineer, with 4+ years of profound professional experience in analyzing, designing, development, testing, and deployment of wide range of enterprise-level web applications. Own hands on technical skills in a variety of platforms, object-oriented programming languages, database management systems, architectural design, and version control systems. Exuberant team player and capable of working independently under minimum supervision throughout all phases of software development lifecycle and talented working in collaboration with diverse cross-functional teams. Play part in performing in-depth analysis of project components, rapidly identifying and troubleshoot software issues in various environment. Always push myself forward eager to learn and adapt to new environments, products, and projects.
Java Programming: SDLC OOPS Back - End Logic MySQL Data Structure / Collection Database Development / Implementation Design Patterns Microservices Dependency Injection Concurrency & Multi-Threading
Web Services: REST¸ JSON
Web / Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, Security, AOP, Boot), Hibernate, Angular, Node JS, Express, Mockito
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB / Atlas, UDB
Design Patterns: Singleton, Adapter, Factory, Proxy, Observer, Mediator, Decorator, Iterator, Composite, Visitor, Strategy, State, Builder, Template, Memento, Command, Prototype, Bridge.
SDLC: Agile/Scrum, Rub, Iterative, Waterfall, TDD
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio Code, Git, GitHub, Postman, Sublime Text, NetBeans, StarUML, Maven, Junit, RabbitMQ, Active MQ
Platforms: MS Windows, Linux
Software Developer (Java/J2EE)
- Performed critical roles in analyzing, designing and implementation of projects on banking, business, financial and domains.
- Determined project feasibility by analyzing user needs and software requirements.
- Created distributed enterprise level web application systems using Agile methodologies.
- A Rest Service that is used to analyze the risk of funds transfer and provide daily limit recommendation for incoming and outgoing funds.
- Rest Service that process fund transfer between internal accounts and generates daily transaction reports.
- Finance application to assist in planning, maintenance, and decision-making regarding various taxes, including property, business income, employment income, and import / export goods tariffs.
- Gathered user / software requirements to create software that meets client needs and optimizes business processes.
- Created system /use cases, sequence / collaboration /class/ deployment diagrams and flow charts
- Performed critical roles in Analysis, designing, implementing, and testing of projects based on business requirements through agile methodologies as part of a team and GitHub as version control and code integration.
- Performed unit / integration testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Promoted code to testing environment, collaborating with QA to maintain high-level code quality and application performance.
Software Developer (Java/J2EE)
- Analyzed user / software requirements to determine project feasibility and develop customized designs to deliver best-in-class level projects.
- Created application using Java and MySQL, and user interface with JSP and jQuery.
- Spearheaded unit / integration testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Collaborated in development / maintenance of web applications using Agile methodologies.
- Built various modules using Maven, and GitHub as version control.