Accomplished and growth - focused professional executive with extensive experience in Java SE/EE and Spring based software solutions and development.Solid history of success in managing full life cycle of Java software development processes, which contained requirements engineering, design, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance in agile scrum methodology. Skilled in creating and implementing architectural concepts for IT systems and leading development and implementation of flexible solutions. Adept at troubleshooting and fixing bugs of the product raised by clients.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
- Java Software Development Life Cycle
- Application Development
- Database Management
- Software Support & Maintenance
- Team Training & Leadership
- Engineering System Integration
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Stakeholder Engagement
Senior Java Developer
- Analyze requirements for adding new features provided by the project manager and estimate.
- Coordinate with test team to precisely identify the test cases.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure the integrity of the product.
- Fix bugs of the product raised by clients. R&D for the enhancement of the product.
- Developed several new features successfully.
- Visited client site in another country and developed and deployed solution on site which was passed by client eventually without any code change.
Senior Consultant (Java EE)
- Created prototype for BHP fuel stations to submit purchase order from the web. Sales order data used by SAP system.
- Created SAP Fiori Application for service workers to submit status of a work assigned to a worker and to request required parts necessary to complete assigned work.
- Worked in a completely new environment, SAP and enhanced java development skills.
- Explored the scopes of solutions with Java in SAP Environment and developed the solutions successfully.
Senior Java Developer
- Liaised with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype plan for an enterprise system.
- Built modules of initial enterprise system plan while collaborating development team by coding advanced portions of modules and delegating routine coding to junior Java developers.
- Conducted testing of completed code modules with help of junior Java developers, fixing code as needed to ensure a smooth system deployment with intended functionality. Planned and executed all deployment of system features and monitored for successful integration, maintaining system throughout its lifecycle.
- Provided complex build solution using maven.
- Created supporting tools for NetReveal software such as performance analysis tool, tools for gathering log, analysis of logs and generating reports with charts and diagrams.
Technical Lead (Java EE)
- Transferred knowledge of Oracle SQL/Pl-SQL among the junior team members.
Team Leader/Senior Java Developer
- Created a server software that receives real-time national stock exchange (IDX) data as byte stream over TCP socket and provides Confidential queue data on- the-fly to the clients over TCP socket.
- Enhanced application for Content Provider of mobile devices.
- Designed and developed a gateway that bridges mobile operators and content providers.
- Designed and developed user interfaces to internet and intranet applications by setting expectations throughout the development life cycle.
- Recommended system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Developed web-based reporting and monitoring tools.
- Created development and test environment to validate application processing.
- Designed and Developed several solutions in Java platform and led a team to maximized productivity.
- Designed and built an automated Content Collector System that collects contents for mobile phones such as wallpapers, themes, games from other content providers and stores into the local repository system.
- Crafted web-based Management System to administer and manage the above applications.
- Developed to create new markets for IT products and services by raising the level of IT infrastructure available in developing countries.
- Mobile Enterprise Application to facilitate field staffs (users) which conduct various kinds of surveys. The survey form downloaded to the users’ mobile phone upon request and after conducting the survey the completed form uploaded by the user to the server and updated Open Street Map accordingly