- 12+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO).
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi - Threading.
- Having knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Parallel Streams.
- Have Experience on REST Micro services using Spring Boot for the customers to consume data.
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and Kafka.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Databases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experienced in leveraging RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and Informix.
- Experience handling time critical projects from gathering requirements, project planning and architecture, development, deployment and customer support.
- Team player who can work with engineers from different backgrounds to provide optimum solutions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to focus on multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, RAD 7.5/8.5 for code development.
- Extensive experience on support tools like Application Life Cycle Management to perform Unit testing and Application integration testing.
- Good Knowledge in build tools like ANT and Maven 2.2/3.0
- Experience working in various Software Development Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile SCRUM and TDD.
- Experience in using API testing tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN and fiddler.
- Experience in performing unit testing, automation testing using Junit, Mockito, Selenium.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for application building, testing and deploying.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications in Web Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss.
- Rich experience as JAVA/J2EE developer in Healthcare, Automobiles, Finance and other domains using diverse technologies.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with people Confidential all levels, and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in handling/executing projects using Agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Test Driven Development techniques.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP UI, dozer mapper.
- Experienced in designing and implementing robust enterprise solutions to meet critical business needs.
- Experience in using Cloud Environment like Azure and Oneops.
- Developed Shell and Perl scripts to kick off the applications and created monitor scripts to monitor applications.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals Confidential all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2E and PL/SQL.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2/1.3, Spring 2.5, spring bootHibernate 4.0 and Jpa.
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Jboss, Jetty, Apache Tomcat /Enterprise server(TomEE), Oracle OC4J, Oracle Standalone Application Server, weblogic 8.1/9.2.
Development Tools: IBM Web Sphere Application Developer 5.0/5.1/6.0, IBM RAD 7.0 Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11/12c, Teradata and mongodb and Cassandra.
Build Tools: ANT 1.6/1.7,MAVEN
Configuration Management: Rational clear case, CVS, VSS, SVN and GIT .
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Performing a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting, and coding program logic.
- Providing technical, guidance, and resource support for end users and Departmental staff.
- Performing analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- Led a big support project that involved collaborating with several divisions within the company and different technologies.
- Developed the product troubleshooting procedure for with strong attention to detail.
- Providing leadership and coordination on projects assigned to other teammates.
- Review and provide valuable feedback in a timely manner on all the design documents produced by the Project teams.
- Participate in Design and Code review sessions.
- Used Agile Scrum software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Involved in daily scrum, sprint planning, story sizing and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Actively worked during nights and weekends during go-live and post production and Supported QA team throughout testing phase.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and unit tested various RESTful Micro services using Spring Boot framework and integrating end-point with UI.
- Provided timely and accurate Level 2 on-call support for production applications.
- Used Fiddler application to decrypt, view, and modify HTTPS-secured traffic for debugging web applications.
- Published and consumed Rest Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Cryptography to encrypt and decrypt the DB credentials.
- Implemented multiple batch jobs using apache camel Framework
- Worked on cloud deployments, creating Assembly’s, Design and Platform.
- Worked on Jenkins job configurations to build the application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing and debugging the code.
Environment: Java-J2EE, JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8, Hibernate, agile, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Maven, Tortoise Subversion/GIT, PL/SQL, Web Sphere, Jetty and Tomcat, Jenkins, Putty, WinSCP, Junit. ETL tools IBM Data stage 8.0.1, Oracle BI, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i/7.3, Informix 10/11/12, DB2 and Teradata
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Provided application support and enhancements to existing applications.
- Defined system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Provides technical, guidance, and resource support for end users.
- Technically involved in analysis, design, and deployment using j2ee, object oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
- Exposed methods using java web services and created web services proxy to access them.
- Developed J2EE Architecture with Rational Software Architect 7.1 and Rational clear case and clear quest is used for version control.
- Wrote various Perl scripts to provide good reports by running the queries using user input, also used to run the jar files in UNIX/Linux environment.
- Wrote different shell scripts to automate the different process in resource manager and to send the error messages to support folder caught by the process.
- Handled Support issues in the different applications and handled the UNIX ops tickets based on the priority.
- Co-ordinated with Offshore team in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Provided enhancements for different applications by handling the QRT (quick response team) tasks which hampering the production.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and coding of the applications by utilizing the Perl and UNIX shell scripts.
- Designed, coded, and tested application software written in HTML, CGI scripts, C, Informix ESQL/C.
- Configured resource manager to automate jobs and reports on a daily basis as per business requirements.
- Used SFTP to send file directly to specified folders once the checks are filtered.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, UNIX and/or Windows on desktop and server.
- Provided document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Used hibernate to generate entities and map different tables.
- Written different named queries and criteria queries based on requirement
- Provided engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for clients.
- He used to prepare flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts as per requirements.
- Wrote and assisted in preparing and operating manuals.
- Used to make sure that all systems are maintained properly once they are up and running.
- Ensure that all project specifications are upheld during and after the development process.
- As a team lead and he ensured that deadlines are met for the working project.
- Used Oracle SQL Developer to check data accuracy.
- Used Log4jerror handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans
- Committed the code changes to SVN using Tortoise SVN
- Used to ensure that the software models are optimized properly and that performance and consistency of design is maintained.
Environment: Java-J2EE, JDK1.5, Hibernate, agile, Tortoise SVN, HPQC, Log4J, Junit, Informix, Oracle 10g, SQL developer, MyEclipse, Resource manager, Visio .
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Worked on the Detailed Design & Development of modules Interacted with end users to gather, analyze, and implement the project.
- Worked on agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development and Scrum.
- Responsible in providing UAT and Production support for Application.
- Developed and Maintained the ANT/Maven build and deployment scripts
- Used Cruise Control for building the projects.
- Consumed Web services to develop some of the services.
- Created WSDL and XML Schemas.
- Worked on Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Implemented the business logic writing spring components and used Hibernate framework for enterprise component interaction with database.
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Unit testing by using Junit.
- Designed the Class Diagrams and the Use cases Diagram using the Rational Rose.
- Mapped requirements with the Test cases in the Quality Center.
- Created test cases and ran test cases in HP quality center test directory.
- As a part of Deliverable material created System Administration guide and created User Guide.
- Also responsible for Database creation/maintenance/backup.
Environment: Java 1.4/Java1.5, J2EE, XML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, Log4j, ANT, Web services, Oracle Weblogic 10.3, Oracle Database 10g, ANT, JUnit, Web Services, UML, SOAP, WSDL, TOAD for Oracle, Rational Rose, Eclipse.