- Reliable, adaptable full - stack engineer with solid record of delivering data visualization, predictive data analysis, and cloud-based applications for data intensive business domains.
- Repeated success in planning, development, and quality assurance of object-oriented software architectures and systems design for e-Commerce and web-based applications across multiple industries.
- Adept at optimizing ETL processes, modeling, and visualization for large data sets.
- Talent for cultivating cohesive teams, seamlessly directing multiple tasks, and readily mastering new technologies.
- Hands-on experience writing project management documentation including user requirements, design specifications, developer guidelines, user/admin guides, and test plans.
- Data Analytics / Data Science Applications / Amazon Web Services / Microservices Design Patterns
- DevOps / CI/CD Pipelines / Database Modeling / Test Automation
Platforms: Linux, Unix, Windows, VMWare
Tools: Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Bash, Bokeh, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, Jira, AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis, Katalon Studio, Bitbucket, MongoDB, MySQL, S3, Gitlab, Oracle, API Gateway, PostgreSQL, MS Dynamics NAV, MS BizTalk, Redis, Serverless Framework
- Lead development of dashboards and APIs to extract actionable data analytics from relevant business information.
- Configure and operate cloud-based production environment for 12 e-Commerce websites. Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Deployed twelve web applications to AWS Cloud for Confidential enabling accelerated delivery time and overall HTTP performance and security.
- Automated application deployment to AWS Cloud reducing time to production release 200%.
- Published five business dashboards to enhance commercial management (dynamic pricing engine), vehicles maintenance and company general management.
- Revitalized software testing automation project for telecommunications operator.
- Created new UAT and integration testing software based on test engine and test manager.
- Improved delivery times for multiple front-end applications and core services.
- Directed team of five software developers to refactor API-based payment gateway with focus on network, data, and application security.
- Improved reliability and features for payment gateway based on microservices architecture with external provisioning system and multiple mobile-payment and credit card processing APIs.
- Delivered truth-first, production-grade version of full stack software solution compliant with Orange Telecom and MTN validation processes in Ivory Coast, Cameroon, and Burkina Faso.
Software Project Manager
- Shepherded team of three software developers and external contractors to conceptualize, write, and deploy sensors-based software solution for energy and water utilities.
- Established control of multiple data streams from 150 technical systems (10K+ sensors) and datastores to extract meaningful, actionable insights for utilities providers and consumers.
- Introduced novel data management tools enabling visualization and better management of utilities consumption for customers.
Technical Scope: Java, J2EE, C#, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows Server, MSMQ, Multi-threading, OPC Server
- Planned, created, and delivered Java and .Net backend services for massively distributed control command systems for Montreal and Toronto public transportation system.
- Implemented best practices focused on software quality assurance.
- Implemented software subsystem to manage 5K+ loudspeakers installed in 45 metro stations including 150K+ data points, 30K programmable devices, and 130+ workstations.
Technical Scope: C#, .Net, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows Server, MS BizTalk, SAP BizTalk Connector
- Served as technical lead for team of four developers for deployment of MS BizTalk data integration system within airline company information system.
- Enabled establishment of enterprise message bus connecting multiple enterprise software systems such as ticketing system, SAP ERP, and B2C/B2B user interface.
- Led deployment of 12+ data pipelines with SQL, FTP, SMTP, and MQSeries connections.