- J2EE Professional with 15 years of experience as a developer, Tech Lead in Enterprise - level implementation of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), including Architecture, Functional and Technical design, Development, Implementation and Support.
- Extensive experience working with:
- Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data), Hibernate, Struts
- Spring Boot
- REST and SOAP web services, JMS, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Maven, Ant, JUnit
- Oracle and MySQL
- Experience in working with BEA Web Logic, JBOSS Application Server and Tomcat web server.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Micro services architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Worked on Version control systems GIT, SVN and Code Cloud. Knowledge in Build Automation and release tool (Jenkins).
- Participated in all proposal development phases: kick-off meetings, proposal outline, proposal Presentations.
- Good understanding in Telecom business Domain, Storage Area Networking Domain & In house applications.
- Offshore lead responsible for the development team deliverable. Validation of Design, Coding and Test cases and test Results documents.
- Experience in working with AGILE and Waterfall (SDLC) Methodologies. Have used agile tools for Project management like Rally, Agile Craft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Sun Microsystems Certification: Sun Certified Java Programmer (JDK 1.6)
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Programming Languages: Java 1.8
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB, JMS
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate
Web Services Technologies: REST, SOAP
Project Management Tools: AgileCraft, Rally, iTrack
Databases: MySql, Oracle
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Version Control Software: GIT, Code Cloud, SVN
Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
- Responsible for analyzing requirements from Product Owners and Functional team.
- Implemented Opus Analytics using Apache-Kafka & JMS.
- Extensively involved in Struts to Spring migration of OPUS platform for the modules Welcome Center, Unified Services Installation and Submit Orders using Java 8, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Consume First Order REST API for Confidential & Confidential TV migration to disconnect the existing service.
- Created adapter implementation by consuming new REST APIs using JWT authentication.
- Created End of Day accounting process using JMS.
- Implemented Authentication using Spring Security JWT token.
- Developed Spring Boot based AOTS application as Microservice, using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA.
- Migrated ANT based build to Maven and automated the build process in IST environment using Jenkins for SoftTest Application.
- Presented and demonstrated various functionalities during system demos.
- Involved in code review sessions to ensure quality code is delivered.
Sr. Developer / Onsite Lead
- On-site coordinator for Module Development, Testing, UAT activities and deployment activities.
- Developed the Spring based application to allow the user to perform Block / Unblock IMEI operations and verify the IMEI mapping.
- Authentication & Authorization is performed using LDAP.
- Created REST API Unbilled Usage Summary, Unbilled Usage Details.
- Create a batch job using Java & JCBC to create the file (blocking and unblocking) and perform ftp to other providers.
- L2/L3 support for IBS application / Confidential In-house applications.
- Understand the existing functionality and convert the Filemaker application to Java based application using Java, JSP, Spring MVC and MySql.
- Created a Batch job using cronjob, Java, Jdbc to have the latest employee details (Active or Inactive) in SAMS database.
- Worked on Filemaker for Photo ID, CARS and Confidential Directory Inhouse applications.
- Running PMD tool, find Bug, check styles against the code base to make sure there are no code violations.
- Worked on development using JAVA, EJB implementations.
- Travelled to Brocade, USA to gather requirements about Performance module and understand the SAN lab setup for connecting the switches and devices for running the I/O flow between them.
- Participation in status call with customer, design review discussions