- Nine years of hands - on experience in Java and Full Stack developments
- Rich experiences in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) development, included Requirements Analysis, System Architecture and Data Modeling, Software Development, Testing and Implement.
- Working experience in industries of Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Data warehouse.
- Hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services(AWS) development and EC2 instance maintenance.
- Rich experience in Java programming and J2EE applications development based on MVC pattern.
- In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented software development create highly reusable components.
- Expertise in creating and consuming Web Service based on both SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience in Spring framework and Struts. Expertise in using MVC architecture with Spring MVC, Hibernate and MyBatis with knowledge of Session, Catching, Stored Procedure and Dynamic SQL, etc.
- Worked on many popular Database Systems like MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in data modeling with Erwin, develop complex SQL scripts, ETL jobs and Stored Procedure.
- Have experience with UML design, Class diagram, Sequence Diagram and Process/Data Flow Diagrams.
- Solid experience for dependency management, project release and program version control with Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Hudson, JIRA, Subversion, Git.
- Experience in develop custom workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) solution.
- Good knowledge and understanding in Developing process with Agile(Scrum) methodology and Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Experience in automated testing technology including Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber.
- Intelligence, flexibility and positive, hard-working attitude, able to work under pressure and good team work spirit. Looking forward to take more challenging assignments and interested in growth opportunities.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Participate in the Microservice Development of the Confidential development. Develop RESTful APIs with Core Java and Spring Boot, Spring 4, AngularJS, MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, Elasticsearch, redis, etc..
- Independently finished the Keyserver system upgrade. Replace the Voldemort database with MongoDB for store the App Tokens, update all the related Java codes in Keyserver.
- Data migration from Voldemort to MongoDB.
- Implement JSON Web Tokens (JWT) and Redis for SSO login upgrade.
- Implement Swagger for API management and test.
- Implement the Git for source control, integrate the Bamboo for Continuous Integration.
- Use Postman, Selenium, Cucumber to complete the automated testing.
Technologies: Java 8, Spring Boot, Voldemort, MongoDB, Oracle, MYSQL, JWT, Maven, GIT, XML, React, Bamboo, Selenium, JIRA.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Design, develop high-performance Microservices for data transmission between multiple applications, link multiple existed systems via RESTful/SOAP web services, the technologies including but not limited to JAX-RS, Spring Boot, AngularJS, NodeJS, MariaDB, Mysql, etc..
- Develop complex ETL scripts to exchange data between Teradata, Mysql, MS SQL databases.
- Integrated the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Hygieia, use the Git for source control, implement the Sonarqube for code quality management, integrated the Metrix, Splunk for logging management and Spotlight for 7*24 urgent status alerts.
- Use Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber to complete the automated testing.
- Release the build to cloud managed services via Jenkins, track the tasks status and bugs in JIRA.
Technologies: Java 8, Spring boot, Mysql, SQL Server, Teradata, Maven, GIT, XML, JAX-RS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Hygieia, Sonarqube, Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Tech lead of the development of the Automated Document Account Maintenance System for Confidential, Inc. .
- Create centralized user account maintenance system with Spring 4, using Quartz Scheduler to schedule issuing the requests, validate the input spreadsheet and process the requests to match the user group codes based on custom developed XML configurations.
- Independently accomplish the design, analysis, development, testing and package release.
- Implemented jQuery and AJAX calls in web pages to render the response on to UI.
- Designed interactive web pages with front end screens including HTML, CSS and AngularJS, bootstrap.
- Used Spring RESTful API to create RESTful Web Services, set JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller.
- Manage the Subversion by creating braches and tags to control the development processes.
- Responsible for progress management, source code management, UAT and go live.
- Build the package by Ant, deploy the system to Linux to release the application for testing and go-live.
Technologies: Java 8, Spring4, Mybatis, Ant, SVN, XML, JSON, JQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, JSP, Erwin.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Software Architect Intern
- Working with the Architect team as an assist architect. Participating in the Continuous Integration management. Utilizing Hudson to manage the build & deployment scripts for development teams.
- Developed automation tools with Java 8 and Selenium WebDriver to migrate the configurations of jobs from Hudson to Jenkins.
- Converted the job configurations by use Selenium API to analysis the HTML elements in the jobs of Hudson, created new Jenkins jobs with the corresponding value as schedule configurations.
- Used Log4J to record the log which includes runtime exceptions and errors.
- Unit Test the program by the JUnit.
- Migrated over 1000 Hudson jobs to Jenkins with automation.
- Set up the user access security group and configurations for new Jenkins platform.
Technologies: Java 8, eclipse, Log4J, Jenkins, Hudson, Ant, Maven, Selenium, JUnit, HTML, CSS, JSP, ChromeDriver.
Confidential, Westlake Village, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Co-lead Confidential Studios Scheduling application development. Participated in the system development cycle management, collaborated with architects on technical solutions.
- Managed the full system development cycle. Collaborated with architects on technical solutions, responsible for the system production maintain operation.
- Implemented SpringMVC framework in the project with key technologies such as Action, Interceptor, Annotation Configuration, etc. Programed obtain bean s in Spring by Dependency Injection (DI). Programed Controller to handle requests from users and return results.
- Designed the Use Case with StarUML in the development of UML-based object models.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database. Implement Hibernate ORM feature for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Released the products using Agile (SCRUM Development Process) methodology for developing the application, manage the job tickets through JIRA for regularly performing tasks such as interpreting program specifications and requirements.
- Used Subversion for code version management.
- Expertise in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in accordance with the CMM3 standards. Including Requirement Analysis (BA), System Design, Software Development, Unit Test, Integration Testing, Pressure Testing, User Attendance Testing (UAT) and application Go-live.
- Regarding to the Business Requirement Document(BRD), wrote the Architectural Design Document(ADD) and System Design Document(SDD). Responsible for complete the WBS document.
- Created the Use Case Diagram and Sequence Diagram with Enterprise Architecture.
- Design the Class diagram and Process/Data Flow Diagrams with MS Visio.
- Design the database with Erwin, define the Entity Relationships and the Conceptual Data Models.
- Constructed the development platform by using eclipse, Spring framework and Oracle 11G.
- Implemented the business logic tier using Spring Framework, including Spring ORM, Spring AOP features. Used Spring IOC for object instantiation, resource lookup and configuring annotation driven controllers handled by Spring Container.
- Established Hibernate and configured XML files which used in persistence layer for mapping object-oriented domain model to Oracle 11g.
- Used JSON and AJAX to handle the data transmission between front-end and back-end.
- Write Test Case for all modules developed with JUnit for Unit Test.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL scripts and Stored Procedures to fetch the data from the Oracle database.
- Used JavaMail for sending detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend job process is complete and also for mailing administrator for system exceptions.
- Experienced in creating report by JasperReports.
- Used Subversion to manage the source code. Created branches and tags to manage the development phases and program version.
- Worked with the on-site clients by using Scrum methodology. Immediately handle the testing results by fix the bugs and develop the new requirement.
- Implement Maven for the environment dependency. Manage the project progress by MS project.
- Constructed a reporting system with Spring, Struts, Mybatis and Cognos to generate financial report for Confidential ’s data warehouse.
- Designed the database models and developed solid SQL query. Developed the Teradata SQL scripts for ETL jobs, extracted certain data from central warehouse, imported data into warehouse marts, and innovated tactical query job.
- Design the Logical Data Model (LDM) and Physical Data Model (PDM) with Erwin, define the entity relationships and the data models. Created DDL as the initial SQL scripts.
- Used Spring framework and integrated it with Mybatis and Struts to constructed a finance reporting search system based on the Data Market. Used Cognos to generate customized report.
- Involved in developing the Model-Viewer-Controller (MVC) architecture for the reporting system.
- Used MyBatis for object relational mapping and a persistence management solution.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to fetch data from the database.
- Package the SQL scripts by Perl. Scheduling the Perl jobs with Control-M platform.
- Developed the custom BPM by integrated the eChain-WorkFlow.
- Manage the code version by Subversion. Used ClearCase for Project Configuration Management.
- Build a website to predict the stock price with AWS, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL and Tomcat.
- Developed back-end based on SpringMVC framework with concept of Inversion of Control, Aspect-oriented programming and Transaction Management etc.
- Accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of JSP, Servlet and JSTL to realize the business function.
- Write Java thread to get data from Yahoo Finance API. Load the data into MySQL database.
- Initial the AWS Linux system. Install Java, MySQL, Tomcat and set up other environment configurations.
- Go-live the application. Deploy the war files to Tomcat with SSH, and bind the domain by Godaddy.com.
- Used Git for Version Control and Maven for the dependency management.