- 5 years of experience as a Full - Stack Java/J2EE Developer, having strong experience in developing RESTful multi-layered web applications using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data Repository, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Competitive background in Object-Oriented Programming and hands-on experience with Java SE including Collections, Multi-Threading and Java General Packages.
- Proficient in developing RESTful API to provide data communication between different applications built with different languages.
- Solid experience in developing a Single Page Application (SPA) with React and Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8.
- Proficient in Angular 7/8, using TypeScript to create Directives, Components, Modules, Services, Observables, Pipes, Reactive/Template-driven forms and Router to enable better user interactions and experiences.
- Expert in React using libraries and functions such as Redux, Axios and React Router and much experience in React JSX, State, Props.
- Solid experience with Java EE technologies such as Java Servlets, Java Server Pages(JSP), JDBC/Hibernate for web application development.
- Solid scalable architecture knowledge in Spring Core technologies such as Spring MVC, Java Beans, Dependency Injection, Aspect-Oriented Programming and Annotations/XML Configurations.
- Expertise in creating Spring Microservices with Spring Cloud and Spring Boot, Service Discovery with Netflix Eureka, Spring Data REST API to implement CRUD operations, internal data communication and Feign in an API Gateway.
- Superb skill in testing using Mockito for Junit Test and Postman to test APIs, getting code coverage report for Java projects with Jacoco.
- Much experience with implementing message queue to enable internal asynchronous data communication for different services with RabbitMQ.
- Hands-on experience in AWS developments with EC2, Lambda and RDS.
- Experienced in both relational database technologies like MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and non-relational database technologies like MongoDB.
- Designed and deployed dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant and reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Git to ensure timely delivery and code consistency.
- Hands-on experience with Swagger2 to make back-end API documentations more informative, readable and easy to follow.
- Proven track record using both an Agile-driven and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive experience to build Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing applications with Python, TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Excellent communication, planning, time management skills and experience working with cross-functional and global team environments.
- Good technical abilities and skills to develop clean and well-structured code.
Server-side Technologies: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, Netflix Eureka, Feign, Gateway, Hibernate, Spring AOP, J2EE, JDBC, RESTful API, XML, JSP, Algorithm
Cloud: AWS, EC2, RDS, Lambda
Database: MySQL, MS-SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), Oracle DB, Redis, Firebase
Tools: /IDE: Apache Maven, Junit, Mockito, Jacoco, Jenkins, Docker, Postman, RabbitMQ, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio Code, Sublime, IntelliJ, XCode
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Using Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Used Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using Restful service.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using Apache CXF framework and worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, triggers, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, SQL queries, Joins, integrity constraints and views for IBM DB2.
- Used Multithreading to improve overall performance using Singleton pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed deployment of applications on Web Logic.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time. Involved in fine tuning the Enterprise JBOSS image.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process and used GIT as Version Control.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Worked on Linux servers to run batch jobs for application. Spring Batch automates this basic iteration.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Designed project related documents using Visual Paradigm (Unified Modeling Language tool) which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams. Worked on Rally dev for defining user stories, tasks and defects.
- Wrote spring rest controller calls for web application data interactions using jQuery.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented Spring-Struts integration. Developed JSPs and helper classes involved in the project.
- Configured and deployed the applications on WebSphere App Server and Tomcat server.
- Implemented various XML technologies like XML schemas, JAXB parsers and XML Bean.
- Used Struts MVC Framework to flow the process. Struts MVC Architecture is used for developing the project.
- Implemented service method and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with Oracle DBMS
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j. Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of client inbound and outbound web services and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions. Deployed the application on a WebLogic server on a Unix platform.
- Used Maven 2.0 for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and artifacts.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file.
- Used JSF and Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client-side components.
- Created Multi Excel Comparator tool for client Suisse Bank using JAVA and effective use of data structures and algorithms.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Working with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development, training, test and stress environments (Web logic server).
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 11g with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Used Spring Quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components.
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, WebLogic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, DB2, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis