- 8 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE, UI based web and enterprise applications.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and worked with Waterfall,Agile Scrum and Iteration methodologies.
- Experienced in developing, testing and maintenance of applications using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Web Services, Core Java (Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, JDBC), Java 8, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, MongoDB, AngularJS and Mybatis.
- Proficient in Core JAVA programming and J2EE based applications development.
- Strong experience in developing web applications by implementing Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring MVC and JSF MVC.
- Excellent hands on experience with spring framework (Spring Core, Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Boot and Spring ORM).
- Hands on experience in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Docker.
- Good experience in developing RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot and Jersey JAX-RS.
- Experience with developing SOAP web services using JAX-WS with Apache CXF implementation.
- Good experience with Hibernate and Spring Data JPA for the ORM implementation.
- Experience with JUnit, TestNG and Mockito frameworks for developing the test cases.
- Good experience with design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Builder, Factory and Abstract Factory.
- Experience with Linux commands for application deployments and debugging through logs.
- Worked in Application server like Web Logic, Web Sphere, Jboss and web container like Tomcat.
- Good experience with Maven, ANT, Jenkins and Log4J.
- Sound Relational Database concepts and worked with MySQL and Oracle database.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Working experience in React flux libraries Redux JS and Vanilla JS.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Involved in trans piling, bundling and developing React components for the partner homepages using React.js.
- Used Node JS, React JS, Backbone MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA). Developed and executed software systems utilizing React.JS and Groovy.
- Experience with middleware's using Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, Redux-Logger, Universal React Redux. Expertise in React Js framework to develop the SPA.
- Hands on working with ReactJS, React Flux, and Redux architecture using complex object-oriented concepts in improving the performance of websites.
- Good knowledge of working with NoSQL database like MongoDB, Redis.
- Experience in creating Mongo repositories to perform data retrievals from MongoDB database.
- Good command over various development tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, Web Storm, VS Code, Sublime Text 3, Atom.
- Strong hands-on experience working with Version Control Systems like Git and SVN.
- Good experience in working with front end development tool like Babel, Web pack, NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt.
- Good exposure on using Well versed with Cloud Automation using Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud formation templates.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Jenkins, Travis and Bamboo.
- Good communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to accomplish projects goals successfully in time.
Languages: Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6), JEE, SQL, PL/SQL, UML 2.0
Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, JavaBeans, JDBC, Hibernate, EJB, Mybatis, CSS
Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, Data, AOP, Cloud), Spring Boot, Hibernate, Bootstrap 3, Bulma
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux (Ubuntu), Mac
Databases: MySQL, NoSQ, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, Singleton, DAO patterns
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Web Logic, Web Sphere
Cloud: Amazon Web Service (AWS)
IDEs: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, Sublime Text, VS Code, Atom, Web Storm
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
Version Control: Git, SVN
Other Tools: Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Linux terminal
Java Full Stack Developer
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using AgileMethodology.
- Responsible to provide risk/impediments and discuss action plans in daily stand-up meeting and providing demo for POC.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express JS, Angular and Node.js.
- Involved design application using HTML, JS, SCSS, and React JS, Redux JS, and Java services.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-Viewand Table Grid. Implemented reusable React components and functions to be added to any future pages and also used React JS for templating faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implemented React containerand presentational components. Writing unit tests for React Components, Module Reducers, and Module Actions.
- Responsible for creating multiple deployment Methodologies using different DevOps tools Chef, Puppet.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings.
- Designed, Developed, Enhanced and maintained applications in MariaDB, HeidiSQLand used SQL/PLSQL queries in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design techniques with Twitter Bootstrap supporting multitude of browsers and devices. Extensive experience in Graphic Design Tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Involved in using new features with Angular 4 like NgIf with Else, Pipes, compare selector and Validators followed by the client requirement
- Experience in creating server-side applications using MongoDB, React JS and Node JS.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as deployment tools and development and staging environments.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks e.g Jasmine Protractor Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns Proficient in Bootstrap or Foundation works.
- Expertise in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Object Oriented Java script, JQuery, AJAX, JSON.XML
- Designed and developed RESTful style Web Service layer using Spring MVC, Swagger, Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Implemented Angular5 Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Highly used Angular 5 router to build single page application for navigation through the different status and multiple modals.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular 2.0 services, components and directives for front end UI and consuming the Restfull web service API and made use of CRUD Services for effective use of Web services.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 2 - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used filters while coding in Angular 2
- Worked in DevOps environment to setup OpenShift cloud formation templates.
- Developed Spring REST controllers to serve data in XML and JSON format and configured application using Maven.
- Created and executed the test scripts with Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG and logged defects in QC ALM.
- Worked with Product Owners, Business analysts and UX teams for the functionality, requirements.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA Engineer.
JavaFull Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, also worked on Java 1.8 functional programming concepts, Streams, new date time API and lambda expressions.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Application) using Angular 4, Typescript, Angular-CLI, Bootstrap 3 and Web pack.
- Developed various feature specific modules and implemented module wide routing in the application using Angular Router Module.
- Extensively Used Angular 4 framework for UI development and worked with Angular 4 components, form, pipes and services.
- Created web pages using Angular data driven and template driven forms and created custom asynchronous validations to validate the data on server side.
- Used concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular.
- Created various reusable components and developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Angular tested and performed end to end testing using Protractor.
- Working for DevOps Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Worked with OOP in java leveraging encapsulation, polymorphism and inheritance principles.
- Worked with spring dependency injection (DI) to build loosely coupled application
- Followed annotation way of configuring spring to create spring beans.
- Created REST microservices using Spring Boot and took part in enhancing existing Java and spring applications.
- Used JQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Used Spring JPA to create entity mappings and JPA repositories for data retrieval.
- Created MongoDB collections and documents and used Spring Data MongoDB to perform document mappings to Java classes.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Followed Best practices in developing the REST APIs and microservices and used Swagger to generate the REST documentation for the developed services.
- Created a DevOps environment using Team Foundation Server. This included input into branching and merging strategies.
- Created Batch jobs using Spring Batch and used Quartz Scheduler to schedule the jobs which process XML files.
- Involved in development of REST Web services using Apache Axis2 to extract client related data from databases.
- Used Apache CXF open source tool to generate java stubs form WSDL.
- Used Spring Actuator to generate application’s health related data and fed the result to New Relic for proper monitoring.
- Worked on GIT for version control and used IntelliJ IDEA as the IDE for developing the application, Used Rational ClearQuest for defect fixing. Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application.
- Proficient in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and ApacheAXIS2.
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects.
- Took part in code reviews, application deployments and in establishing CI/CD Jenkins process.
- Supported existing AngularJS applications and took part in deploying existing applications to Web Sphere server.