- 9+ years of Industry experience including Strong Development experience using Java8 with Good understanding of Microservices architecture and used Spring boot to develop microservices applications
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit Testing and System Testing, Functional and Regressing Testing and Production Support
- Created Rest API using Spring boot and worked on Microservice using Spring Cloud and Netflix like Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon etc
- Technical proficiency in various software development languages, applications and databases and possess knowledge of Spring Boot, JSP, HTML & Java Script, Web logic, Shell Script etc.
- Expertise in Database SQL in Oracle, Sybase, My SQL, JDBC.
- Experience Core Java development skills
- Experience in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections
- Good understanding of Singleton, factory and Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on Linux/Unix based operation system.
- Having experience in Splunk on capturing, indexing and correlating the real time data. Experience on creating graphs, alerts dashboards and visualizations.
- Creating presentation layers for Technical, Business and Executive Management showing environment operational health based on Key Performance Indicators
- Having experience on monitoring tools like Introscope, SiteScope, Netcool, Nagios.
- Well experienced in most aspects of SAFe Agile practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Implementation, Administration, Enhancement, Testing, Production Support, User interaction for IT and Telecommunication Enterprises.
- Knowledge of a system of defect management tools like JIRA / IBM Rational Tool.
- Involved in Sanity Testing, Unit Testing, Agile Testing, Regression Testing and Integration testing.
- Extensive experience in Production Support & DevOps Environment working on Dockers, Kubernetes CI/CD Build & deployment automations.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems like SVN, Code cloud and GIT.
- Exposure to Client/Server, Web Application Development tools and Software Development & Design.
- Expertise in Shell Scripting; Creating and modifying complex shell scripts for automating monitoring application build, deployment etc.
- Expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Bash, Perl and Shell scripts with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD.
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes of problems, considering both the long and short - term impact of proposed solutions and developing workable solutions.
- Ability to handling multiple project tasks with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team with a wide variety of people Confidential various levels, foster cooperation and collaboration among individuals in the work unit, help team resolve conflicts constructively and ability and willingness to communicate when help is needed.
- Strong Communication, Leadership, Interpersonal & analytical skills.
Programming: Java, Shell Script, TypeScript, Python, C++
Web Technologies: Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, JSP
Programming Frameworks: Spring Boot, Django
Web and Application servers: Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, My SQL, Postgres, SQL Server
Platforms: Solaris, Linux, Windows
Cloud Platform: Azure, AWS, Confidential &T Cloud
Ticketing Tool: BMC Remedy, Jira
Monitoring Tool: Splunk, Nagios, SiteScope, Introscope
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Automation framework: Docker, Kubernetes
Testing Tool: Postman, Junit, SOAP UI
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Putty, Toad, SQL Developer, Visual Studio Code
- Involved in Project Design Documentation, design Reviews and Code Reviews
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment
- Enhanced application modules by adding new features and bug fixes.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format
- Experience in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Used and Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms. Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data Logging the web services requests for monitoring the errors, setting up point of failure alerts.
- Worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
- Working with various teams for testing enhancements, fixes in Test environment and releasing them in production environment after satisfying results and signoff from business and all relevant support teams.
- Developed Chatbots for critical Business requirements.
- Created Rest API using Spring boot and worked on Microservice using Netflix like Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon etc
- Providing release management support as a primary release manager for tracking projects from entry into the release through deployment.
- Developing Responsible Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich restful service applications and HTML wireframes using HTML 5 grid structures and layouts, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) provides security, auditing, and tagging features to help you manage your resources after deployment.
- Used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update, or delete all the resources for your solution in a single, coordinated operation.
- Research products, methods, or tools, that may assist in enhancing work activity.
- Experience working with iTrack and Jira for Bug tracking
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system
- Worked on Agile methodologies
- Monitor the deployment of functionalities for any issues that may occur during the deployment.
- Implemented test driven development, executed unit test plans
- Configured and Integrated WebSphere Server, JBoss, and Tomcat
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Tool Suite
- Mentor new hires by answering technical questions, escalating cases, and teaching detailed process development.
- Maintain documentation of production schedules, runbooks, and assist in documenting operational best practices.
- Analyse Live Production Failures, Data issues and provide resolutions for the same.
- Follow Change Management procedures.
- Be an interface between offshore delivery team and customer.
- Analysed the requirements and provided inputs to the designer
- Designed Class diagrams, framework and developed using Factory, DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern
- Developed the business tier using Core Java and the HTTP interfaces using Servlets
- Knowledge on Data structure like Array, LinkedList, Stack and several Algorithms like Divide and Conquer.
- Have worked on searching and sorting algorithms like Merge Sort and Quick sort and on tree traversal algorithms
- Involved in review of the design and helped in transforming the application to an optimized solution framework
- Designed the helper classed for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Implemented Collections API to manage Java Objects in Business Logic Layer
- Created stored procedures using PL/SQL in Oracle and implemented SQL queries
- Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files
- Managed the functional and load testing by interacting with the testers and providing them the guidelines and deadlines for completion of work
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to login to Oracle databases and execute multiple queries, views and concurrent programs
- Build and run Linux shell scripts to migrate data from one environment to other as needed
- SME for the client on boarding and ordering systems providing support to team.
- Migrated application from Unix to Linux(U2L)
- Enhanced application modules by adding new features and bug fixes introducing new features to the application.
- Experienced in writing shell scripts, for project requirements and to minimize effort for routine tasks
- Prepared estimation plans of project tasks.
- Provided status reports, highlighted issues, risks, limitations etc. for project deliverables.
- Conduct technical training for support resulting in a more efficient triage and support of issues.
- Eclipse was used for Rapid Development of the application