- An IT professional having over 8.2 years of working experience in Information Technology with 6.3 years in Adobe AEM experience.
- Experienced in designing J2EE applications using spring, EJB, Struts frameworks and MVC patterns. Proficient Experience in working with Event Handling, OSGI bundles, Sling Listeners, Sling Servlets, Sling Schedulers and Sling
- Expertise in AEM 5.6.1, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5
- Worked on Experience Fragments and Content Fragments customization.
- Created and developed custom editable templates and custom touch UI components using AEM 6.3.
- Hands on experience with setup and development of custom widgets through ExtJS.
- Well versed in setting up or upgrading complex AEM environment with expertise in AEM Author, Publisher and Dispatcher configurations.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement Coding, Design, Analysis, Testing and Implementation using Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development and other development methodologies.
- Domain expertise includes, system developments using Core Java & J2EE Technologies such as JSP, JDBC, XML, SAML, ANT, Maven, Java Script.
- Installed of Publish and Author instances with dispatcher.
- Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Hibernate, Spring framework (Spring Core Framework, AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and Spring Security), Struts, JSF Framework and WebServices (JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB).
- Proficiency in deploying n-tier Enterprise / Web applications using IBM WebSphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 b Web Logic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Service locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in design and development of, Object Oriented (OOPS), distributed OOAD based system using UML/ Rational Rose.
- Worked on Client-Server Applications in Telecom, Retail, Finance and Health Care projects of Java J2EE.
- Experience with SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall models) of performing detailed analysis, collecting use cases, documenting requirements.
- Ability to build tables, stored procedures, indexes, create jobs in SQLServer, use SQLServer Management Studio and tools such as query analyzer, activity monitor, and query profiler
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), SQL Server 2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Builder
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.5, 6.4, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 5.6.1
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Tools: BEA Web Logic 8.1, JBOSS V7, IBM Web sphere ApplicationServer6.1, Tomcat 8.0, JUnit 4.0, Log4j,Mercury Quality Centre,Rational Clear Quest, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Toad
Programming Language: C, Java
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services
Confidential, Collierville, TN
Sr. AEM Developer
- Configured and installation of AEM 6.4 & 6.5 on the various development, production, QA and predevelopment servers.
- Involved in Migration planning for AEM 6.4.
- Worked on Experience Fragments, Content Fragments and Content Fragment Models.
- Designed templates of the website using the framework and developing custom components, widgets as per the requirements.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and configured the project with subversion control.
- Performed Administration Tasks to Activate, Replicate and Package The Changes To Publish As Well To Be Consumed By Other Environments.
- Created and maintained customer-facing Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Used OSGI r6 annotations while creating servlets, schedulers, listeners, workflows.
- Created Resource Resolver rules in Felix console by having a custom URL mapping.
- Created OSGI services for various requirements.
- Worked on workflow launchers and models.
- Worked on Experience Fragments and Content Fragments customization.
- Provided estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows as part of Sprint grooming and planning sessions.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the html pages for few Sprint modules on Development server.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, dispatcher flush agents, AEM dispatcher to cache pages, HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Create and integrate content driven applications on top of the AEM core platform.
- Writing activation and deactivation workflow models using various components such as process, participant, and dynamic participant steps.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion control.
- Accessed JCR programmatically to store and fetch data.
- Developed the application for responsiveness to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Implemented server side service components using Apache Felix framework and Apache Sling.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) to develop live copy from blueprint, such that the structure and content can then be used on the Live Copy.
- Used Maven project structure for building the packages, subversion for source control, file vault for
- Used Jenkins as build tool and used JIRA to track the bugs, issues and project management.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Extensively used AEM Tag Libraries in the components.
- Have a complete understanding of CRX repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL2 query manager APIs
- Worked on queries and created Oak indexes to make search better.
- Worked with release management for content deployment and releases. Involved in analysing business requirements and composing them into a technical use cases.
Environment: AEM 6.4,6.5, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, SQL, Angular JS, XDP, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, JCR, Apache Sling, SOA, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, SOAP.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Sr. AEM Developer
- Created custom touch UI components and editable templates using AEM 6.3.
- Responsible for coordinating with the dev team and perform build and deploying the components
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of AEM components, templates and the corresponding web services.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Also, been in to using other Enterprise Management Tools like Adobe Test and Target and Promote and also Adobe DTM.
- Worked on setup and configuration of the SAML authentication for Login functionality.
- Used Jenkins to build, package and deploy the application and used Log4j for the Logging system.
- Collaborate with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Created Web-services both Restful based from scratch
- Documented each and every user story. Review of Code and prepared test cases.
- Work on forms and workflows.
- Create Users and Groups for workflow management.
- Document each and every user story. Review of Code and prepared test cases.
- Develop custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created and maintained AEM 6.1 and AEM 6.2 content management systems
- Migrated project from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.2
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Developed Templates and Components using AEM 6.2 Sightly and the Sling Models.
- Held responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, including private, community and public cloud deployment models.
- Define/Develop Junit Unit testing and Multi Site Management strategy.
- Verify/Validate testing to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Develop Custom Adobe AEM Workflows, OSGI Services and other Dynamic/Static web content management components. Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Development of the static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Provide estimates, designs, and the specifications for components, AEM templates, and workflows
- Setup and configure the Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.2.
- Server Monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Provided estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows.
- Built various web pages using HTML, JS, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Worked on Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1 and 6.2, DAM, CQ Tagging, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java, J2EE, Amazon AWS, Apache Maven, Angular JS, Rally, Restful Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis 2.0, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML, Angular JS, JSP, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux, Windows, ATTD
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- E Extensively involved in different stages of Agile Development Cycle including Detailed Analysis, Design, Develop and Test.
- Implemented the Back-End Business Logic using Core Java technologies including Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Java Reflection and Java I/O.
- Wrote and specified Spring Annotation Configuration to define Beans and View Resolutions to configure Spring beans, dependencies and the services needed by beans.
- Used SpringLoc to implement dynamic dependency injection and Spring AOP to implement crosscutting concerns such as transaction management.
- Wrote Mapping Configuration files to implement ORM Mappings in the Persistence Layer.
- Using Hibernate DAO support extended Dao Implementation.
- Hibernate Configuration files were written to connect Oracle database and fetch data.
- The Hibernate Query Cache which is a Second Level Cache to load objects using cached identifiers was implemented using Ehcache to improve the performance.
- Implemented web services with RESTful standards with the support of JAX-RS APIs.
- Confirmation of registration and monthly statements are sent to users by integrating and implementing JavaMail API.
- Used SSO(Single-Sign-On) Framework and implement access control that enables user to log in once and gain access to the resources of multiple pages without being prompted to log in again
- Manipulated database data with SQL queries, including setting up stored procedures and triggers.
- Developed front-end UI (User-Interface) with XML, HTML, CSS, Node JS and Angular JS.
- Performed JUnit test cases to test the service layers of the application.
- Used JIRA to track the projects and Git to ensure version control.