Senior JAVA Engineer with over 15 years of experience in building software applications and handling operations with sound problem solving skills. Always striving to exceed customer expectation by driving operational and performance improvements. Dedicated to uplifting existing know how of internal users by knowledge sharing and keeping the team spirit high.
- Practiced many algorithms and data structures and used algorithms in projects such as breadth First search and depth first search.
- Extensively did Object Oriented Design in every project that was in development.
- Did System Design for a project to accept high load with great performance and ability to Adopt new changes.
- Worked exhaustively in the creation of messaging system design Used Messaging System such as apache ActiveMQ, IBM MQ and apache Kafka.
- Did Microservice Architecture and used the existing spring boot libraries such as Eureka and Hystrix.
- Role of being the development lead also led to me playing a major part in Agile PI planning and subsequent sprint planning sessions that are the building blocks of software development using Agile Framework.
- Wrote Junit test cases for the code. Used Mockito JUNIT libraries and maintained 80 % code coverage
- Used PCF Cloud for development.
- Managed to uplift existing Infrastructure using principles of Horizontal scaling which led to extensive load and performance testing.
- Performed the role of Development lead by heading a team of 10 programmers. Objective was to address any architectural gaps that weren t spelt out in detail and provide the team with precise and actionable Technical specifications.
- Worked with many Cross Team and Communicated well.
- Participated in Requirements planning and scoping with phases. Was Single point of contact for the team serving external teams for any technical/functional and architectural questions directed at us.
- Worked on legacy applications such as JSP s,Servlets, EJB s, Struts frame work, JSF .
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Programming Languages: Java,Python
Technologies: J2EE(JSP,Servlets),Webservice(SOAP,REST), JMS,JUNIT
DataBase Storage: Oracle, MySql,ElasticSearch,MongoDB
Application Servers: Web Sphear,Web Logic, Jboss, Tomcat
Build Tools: Gradle,Maven,Ant
VersionControl: GIT, SVN, Team Foundation Service(TFS)
Other Technologies: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Jenkins
- Developed the Application in Java and spring boot which Creates The Users File, Groups File and sends the file to the external Vendor through Goldman’s internal secure application.
- Developed infra setup for Goldman’s internal secure application to send Files
- Developed Setup for Alerts and wrote Java code using SMTP to send the alert emails in Case of Failures.
- Developed Test cases which improved the Code Coverage by 80 percent.
- Designed the Application Architecture which helped in resolving all duplicate code and made application more rescuable even for external applications.
Java Application Developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed all the Logic in Java for DUNSing and dumping process. Which Helped to identify customers hierarchy and analyses the total revenue made on Group level and identify and explore new opportunities for sales.
- Developed spring controllers which handles the application flow. Which helped to Deploy in PCF cloud foundry and helped to get rid of all traditional infrastructure management.
- Designed application by dividing Dunser and Dumper into microservices. Which helped to save infrastructure space and scale the required application on demand.
- Used ReactJS for front end development which provides UI for our data. Which helped for data governance team to manage and update data.
- Code repository is maintained in Confidential internal GIT and Created CICD pipeline for deployment. Which helped to reduce time in deployment and fastened the Process.
- Used RabbitMQ for External sources to publish the DATA. Which helped them to analyses our data.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed the Customer data model which helped in maintaining the customer information.
- This Helped the Company to analyse the data for improving sales and find the opportunities and patterns of customer interests and behavior.
- Developed the algorithm to find and update the changed data. Which helped the sales team in reducing the input work for all existing customers.
- Developed UI using Jquery for Customer data model. Which helped the Data steward to Manage Data like Update, Delete and Insert all customer related Data.
- Designed the Application architecture which helped customer in maintaining the infrastructure.