- Over 9+ Years of experience as JAVA Full stack developer.
- Expertise in system analysis, design, and development through (OOAD).
- Actively participating in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in developing Highly Performing, Distributed, and Concurrent/Multithreaded Back - End components.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Expert in Java, J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, EJB), Struts, spring, Hibernate, Web services, SOAP and XML.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Struts, spring framework.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc. Strong experience in developing N-Tier applications using J2EE.
- Experience in developing the Web services using SOAP and deployed the same in various app servers.
- Good working experience in Python and Shell scripts.
- Have excellent Relational Database understanding and experience with Oracle 10g/11i, IBM DB2,7.X/8.X, SQL Server 2005, MySQL 5.0/5.5 and postgre SQL 9.3/9.4.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like JBoss AS, JBoss EAP, Weblogic, IBM Websphere, Glassfish and Tomcat.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like Git, CVS, and SVN.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tier using the html, CSS, JQuery, JSP, Tiles, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Struts, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Security, Spring Tx and Mybatis frameworks.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, and UDDI .
- Has good knowledge in REST ful web services.
- Self-learner, determined, and always eager to learn cutting-edge technologies and seek new challenges.
- Recently, have been exposing myself to Data Analytics through Apache Spark, MapReduce, and Streams.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
NLP: Google Dialogue flow (formerly: api.ai), Kore.ai, ASAP
Core Java: Collections, Java 8 Streams, Generics, Serialization, Reflections, Sockets
Java Concurrency: Thread, Runnable, Callable, Lock, ServiceExecutor, CyclicBarrier, CountDownLatch, Fork/Join
Spring Framework: IoC, AOP, DAO, MVC, ORM, Spring Boot, JDBC, JMS, Tx, WS, Security, Integration
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Web Services Technologies: Spring WS, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, SoapUI, JMeter
Messaging Middleware: ActiveMQ, MQSeries
XML Technologies: XPath, XSLT, DTD, XSD, JAXP, DOM, SAX, StAX, WAX, WoodStox, JAXB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JTA
Unit Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Hamcrest, AssertJ, Mockito
Logging Framework: Log4j
Application Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Database Systems: Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, TortoiseSVN, CVS, Rational ClearCase
Development IDEs: IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, STS, MyEclipse
Defect Tracking Systems: JIRA, Rational ClearQuest
User Interface: React JS, Angular JS, Angular JS 2.0 Analysis and Design
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RUP
OOAD using UML tools: Ms Visio, IBM Rational Rose, PlantUML
Design Models (UML 2.0): Use Case, Class, Object, Sequence, Collaboration, Statechart, Activity diagrams
J2EE Design Patterns: Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Developer (Full Stack)
- Integrating Chatbot with social media channels such as (Facebook, Twitter) and internal consumer applications (myFIOS app, websites).
- Worked on developing new use cases for other bots such as (ANN, ACS, RCS, and IVR etc.) which share the same code base.
- Creating new async chatbot APIs which skip calls to backend, db but only respond with dialogflow response for new ETMS channel.
- Creating new flows for VBG channel in Verizon Dialog Manger, adding intent, utterances, backend API details, entites and responses.
- Creating custom entites in dialogflow using Regex patterns.
- Migrating all the existing Google Dialogflow agents from existing gmail accounts to Verizon Enterprise GCP (Google Cloud Platform) accounts.
- Automated the GCP account key rotation process with powershell script that will check the next expiry date of the key and download new key when available.
- Creating Service tickets with Google to rectify issues with google dialogflow, and attending on dialgoflow from Google engineers.
- Designed and developed the monitoring system used for AWS Elastic Environments, including monitoring individual instance health, overall environment health, and managing individual component failure cases.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Implementing regex code in Node JS to encrypt and decrypt secured data such as (ssn, phone number) to protect CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information)
- Reduce customer service calls by involving in chatbot agents in Dialogue flow.
- Working on touch commerce integration into ANNBOT.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services in data center.
- Testing chatbot on myFIOS app, facebook messenger using different test accounts against various test cases.
- Coordinating chatbot issues and fixes with offshore managers/developers.
- Research on new technologies that can fit into current platforms such as Kore.ai.
- Working on the React JS code to implement UI changes when there is a change from business.
- Migrating existing Node JS code to Java and Microservices Architecture.
- Creating new use cases and implementing them by analyzing existing customer database logs and verifying them with actual chat service agent responses for the same issue.
- Helping RADAR team by fixing various bugs in RADAR application.
- Few RADAR fixes are: permissions check before file upload, file rule validation after upload, user role validation.
- Chat bot use Google Dialogue flow API to understand user questions.
- Dialogue flow has Agents, Intents, Action, Parameters, Response, Utterances and Entities.
- Intent represents one dialog turn within the conversation, it map user input to responses.
- In each Intent, we define examples of user utterances that can trigger the intent, what to extract from the utterance, and how to respond, this process is called Agent or Machine Learning (ML).
- I am involved in the Agent process where we get daily db log data and get the user question where chatbot was unable to understand user question and train those utterances in dialogue flow.
- Classify default fallback intent into correct intent.
- Create weekly deck with number of users using the bot, how many were not understood by bot, top intents triggered, top intents from default fallback intent, number of follow up in default fallback.
- Give suggestions to development team to create new Intents or modify existing based on the user questions trend.
- Automated default fallback identification by creating a java code that identify follow up questions from default fallback.
- Automated the process of getting data for deck by creating google sheet formulas and queries.
Environment: Node JS v6.11, React JS v16.1, Ext JS v4.0, Dialogue Flow v1 and v2 API, Java 8, Spring 4, Hibernate 4.3, Jenkins, Jenkins cloud, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Developer (Full Stack)
- Work on front end, business, and persistence tier using the html, CSS, JQuery, JSP, Tiles, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Tx, Mybatis frameworks.
- Analyse/design/develop modules that will support business and functional requirements, using agile methodology.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot 4.
- Create RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Integrate with third party application using Siteminder SSO.
- Integrated application with Spring Security for authorization; Used Entitlement project to get Authorization of Users in XML format. Parsed XML and stored user authorization detail in HttpSession in java Map and used those authorization details on JSP for authorization.
- Integrated Apache Tiles and Spring MVC for page layout.
- Performed validation of java bean objects using spring validation framework.
- Configured Spring AOP framework to apply Logging and Transactions. Integrated Mybatis and spring, integrated tiles framework.
- Implemented spring with Hibernate and Spring AOP for declarative transactions using spring proxy Beans.
- Developed on the Phone Verification microservice, a key component in anti-bot strategy used to validate registered user accounts.
- Developed new features and provided support for all Identity microservices.
- Work on AngularJS 2.0, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2.0 and typescript.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Consumed RESTful Web services provided by different vendors to submit the data.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
Environment: Java 1.7, IBM Web Sphere, JQuery, JQGrid, JSP, Tiles Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring transaction, Spring Security, Spring Boot 4, MyBatis 3.1, Web Services, Log4j 1.4, Maven, Eclipse, Subversion, JIRA, Microsoft Visio, Xml, RESTful Webservices, Angular JS 2.0 Procedure, Win SCP, Rapid SQL and Linux.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Interaction with Architect/Leads to understand product design/requirements.
- Participate in scrum meeting on on-going tasks and issues.
- Release working software every 2 week sprint cycle, during development.
- Worked on different modules such as Service Management module, Service Provider module, Subscription module, tnc module.
- Design and implement microservices using Apigee API Gateway, Java, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate.
- Designed and developed modules using Spring3, Spring JDBC, Hibernate3, EJB3, Web/REST services, log4J, Oracle, Ant.
- Worked on modules involving HTML5/CSS/JS/AngularJS/JQuery.
- Worked on documentation of modules created.
- Used continuous integration tool Teamcity with SVN, to build daily builds.
- Followed Java Coding Standards and participated in code reviews.
- Involved in unit testing/integration testing of different modules.
- Interact with testing team to fix issues, found during the release phase.
- Used eclipse debugger to debug problematic code.
- Fix post production bugs as per SLA.
- Provide support for production releases.
Environment- Java/J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, SOAP/REST Web Services, SOAPUI, Chrome REST Client, Weblogic 11g, Websphere Server, JBoss, JQuery, Spring Boot, Struts1, Ajax, Angularjs, HTML/HTML5/CSS/JS, Oracle 10g, Ant, Jira Atlassian, Apache CXF, SQL Developer, Unix/Windows.
Confidential, Lawrence Township, NJ
- Analyzed Business Requirements and existing software for High Level Design.
- Used UML tools to design Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams from the Business Requirements Document.
- Worked in an Agile development process with three months release, monthly Sprint and daily Scrum.
- Developed System Architecture based on MVC, Web Services, DAOs, Service Facade etc.
- Used Spring - WS along with JAX-WS as a provider and a client for various applications as well as within the same application module.
- Used Java XPath for parsing, changing values, transforming and comparing XML from a given XML document.
- Used different plug-ins of Maven to manage the build of JAR and WAR archives.
- Transactions were managed by using Spring-AOP and Spring-Transaction management; Spring-IoC container was used for Dependency Injection.
- In some of the modules, Spring-DAO Support was used to integrate Hibernate at persistence layer.
- Configured Hibernate HBM files for ORM mappings and specified the cardinalities such as many to one and one to many relationships.
- Configured Hibernate to work with Spring, by setting up Session Factory in Spring Context file. Used named queries HQL, list, merge, and create or update .
- Used Log4j for debugging and error logging purposes.
- Deployed applications on JBoss using Jenkins CI under Development and Testing environments.
- Developed JUnit Test cases while following the Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.0 (IoC, AOP), Hibernate 3.5, JBoss 5.1, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, Jenkins CI, Subversion, Eclipse
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Analyzed Business requirements and existing software for High Level Design. Contributed in preparing System Requirement Specification (SRS) and Functional Design.
- Developed UML diagrams Use Cases, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Followed Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality application.
- Used Spring framework to develop Controller classes, backend processes, complex services, and database interaction. Utilized Spring MVC, IoC, AOP and DAO modules.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, and Singleton.
- Implemented web controller using Spring MVC.
- Published and Consumed Web Services using Spring and JAX-WS to provide information to internal applications. Used JAXB framework for handling XML data.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client applications.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate Persistence solutions with the application architectures.
- Orderly logged the whole process using Log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit, and Load Testing using JMeter .
- Interfaced with engineers, leads and other cross teams.
- Fixed critical issues and profiled the code base, implemented various other optimizations and improvements.
- Responsible for Development and Deployments of application to JBoss using Jenkins.
Environment: Java 1.6, ActiveMQ, Web Services (JAX-WS, Spring, SOAP, WSDL), XML, JSON, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.6, JBoss, Eclipse, Oracle, My SQL, Maven, Linux.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- As a J2EE consultant I was involved in the Design & Development of the project for Confidential .
- Developed the Use Cases, Activity, Sequence, and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise.
- Used IBM WSAD IDE to develop the different J2EE components like Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules.
- Used Spring-WebFlow framework for designing the complete Web tier
- Developed Entity beans.
- Involved in persistence management
- Implemented the Session Facade pattern to access several individual session beans and Spring Beans from Facade Session bean
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and did performance tuning of complex queries.
- Integrated the different parts of the application and test
- Developed automated Build files using ANT
- Conducted weekly code walk-through