- 7+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in distinct phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and working with Agile methodology and good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in developing secure web applications and server-side development using JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJBs, XML, Web Services (SOAP & REST), JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, PL/SQL and various Design Patterns such as Model-View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Multi-project experience with lightweight Java solutions, with a focus on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Data, SOA, REST, Oracle, MEAN Stack.
- Expertise in Core Java Object Oriented concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Designing and Scaling of the web applications.
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture, Hadoop Distributed File System and various components such as HDFS, Name Node, Data Node, Job Tracker, Resource Manager, Task Tracker, Node Manager, YARN and MapReduce concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures, OOP's, Collections, DAO, Model, Controller, Filters, mapping POJO classes to database.
- Proficient in building JSON based RESTful web services using different frameworks.
- Hands on experience in implementing web applications using frameworks like Spring (IOC, DI, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Test module and integration with ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Extensive knowledge on tables, views, Materialized views, procedures, packages using Oracle.
- Experience in managing MongoDB, Cassandra environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and practice.
- Implemented cruise control using build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle scripts and tested the application using Cucumber, JBehave.
- Worked on Gulp & Grunt to ensure seamless & optimized builds for production.
- Expertise in Logging, build management, Transaction management and used end to end testing frameworks like Junit, Selenium and Protractor and logging frameworks like Log4j I & II, Logback.
- Extensively worked on Build and deployment scripts using Ant, Maven, Unix Shell scripts.
- Used Microsoft GIT, Apache SVN and CVS as a source repository with different clients.
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Used Apache Camel for routing the exchanges between different systems.
- Experienced in developing and deploying applications to AWS using continuous integration tools like Jenkins and used Docker for creating and setting up the images of Project in different environments.
- Good experience on Web application and implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) using AWS SDK for Java with Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple Storage services (S3) and Amazon RDS.
- Experienced in Developing the Applications from end-to-end and can fit in anywhere in the project.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills and Organizational skills with team lead capabilities. Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision. Ability to learn new languages and Tools quickly.
Languages: Java (6/7/8), J2EE 1.5/1.4, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JNDI, EJB.
Libraries: Angular.JS, React.JS, jQuery, Node.JS and Express.js
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM (3.x/4.x), Spring MVC (3.x/4.x), Spring (IOC, AOP), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Mockito and Cucumber.
Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS: SQL Server 2005, DB2, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, Couch DB, Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
IDE and Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Visual Studio code, IntelliJ IDEA ultimate, Atom, Ant (1.x), Maven (3.x), Gradle (3.x), Junit (4.11), JIRA and Rally.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere (8.x), WebLogic (9.x).
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS API, AWS Identity and access management
Project Build / Project Management Tools: Jenkins, DOCKER, AWS.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS and ClearCase.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, and MacOS
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, TestNG, Selenium and Protractor
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Coppell, TX
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile methodology.
- Actively participated in Sprint Planning, Daily-standups, sprint Review, Retrospectives organized by ScrumMaster.
- Used java 1.8 concepts like Stream API, Filter Maps, Lambda Expression to carry out development
- Used Angular 2 Http services to perform backend REST Webservices interactions to get and post JSON data.
- Used Java 8 streams, lambdas and other functional programming concepts in order to implement good coding standards.
- All the API end points follow a spring MVC architecture and I have applied concepts of spring framework like dependency injection etc.
- Used Maven to define the dependencies and build the applications.
- Involved in Code Coverage using Junit Test Cases, Mockito's and Code Quality is done using SonarQube Analysis.
- Responsible for installing and administrating the SonarQube for code quality check
- Used REST API for performing operations such as read, get and post the data that was sent back and forth between the front-end and the backend.
- We used RESTful WebService to re write the existing legacy application.
- Testing the existing legacy application response and designing new RESTFUL APIs to achieve new response with same functionality.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Development and Understanding of middleware technologies like WebSphere or Weblogic
- Since this is a TDD and CI/CD I have written Junit tests using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Implemented persistence layer using Custom DAOs to handle CRUD operations.
- Used postman to test the endpoints and test the API response along with the functionality testing.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Worked on implementing current Rest web services to one of cloud computing services AWS.
- Implemented Git merging and branching strategies to do user isolation and as well as feature isolation at branch level for easy rollbacks.
- Migrated monolithic application to Microservice architecture in order to increase the performance of the application
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and queries for payment release process and authorization process.
- Used Hibernate for configuration files to enable data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database
- Integrated JSON based Web Services with UI to display the data.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Implemented REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Used Apache Kafka for reliable communication.
- Used Jira for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Used HipChat for communication purpose across the teams.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Actively involved in the development, testing and maintenance phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Database access components using Spring DAO integrated with Hibernate for accessing the data.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS to make the pages dynamic.
- Consumed RESTFUL web services using Angular 2 HTTP Module and transformed the response using RXJS operators.
- Developed Custom Tags and JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Used CSS3 style sheets for presenting data from XML documents and data from databases to render on HTML5 webpages.
- Used Tiles Framework to create standard, reusable presentation components.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic /WebSphere, JDBC, and Oracle Database
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory etc.
- Used Spring Framework for integrating Hibernate for dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tool in data access layer to map the object view of data into database and to provide access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Boot at backend which helps to develop application with ease
- Developed server- side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Used SOAP Web Services for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Writing validation packages using PL/SQL package.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Use of tools such Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used Maven as a build tool and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed test cases on JUnit.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
- Participated in Analysis and Requirement phase of SDLC for this project by gathering client requirements.
- Designed the application (client product) based on client - customized architecture, a 3-tier architecture comprising of Presentation, Service and Data Access Layers.
- Developed online forms (Presentation layer) for Customers to apply for product/service using JSP, Struts 1.3, AJAX and CSS.
- Implemented Service layer using Java 1.5 and Spring 3.0.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 to fetch Data from Database DB2 and process it in Service layer.
- Developed the functionalities using Waterfall Methodology.
- Developed business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used EJB and Web Services to retrieve data from client side.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Used logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used IBM RAD IDE to develop and debug application code.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers.
- Used SVN for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere application server for Staging and Production.
- Scheduled the daily status meetings within the offshore team and also used to communicate the same to the onsite team accordingly.
- Resolved defects by fixing it as it appeared in the project.
- Analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Used Advanced Core Java concepts of Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Synchronization for Design Patterns
- Involved in developing functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML.
- Development of the Java classes to be used in JSP and Servlets.
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS.
- Tasked with creating POJO classes as well as Login page server-side and client-side validation.
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Used the Struts framework for managing the navigation and page flow.
- Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for database transactions.
- Used SonarQube for code coverage and code quality.
- Developed stored procedures in Oracle.
- Used Test Driven Development approach and wrote many unit and integration test cases.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
Environment: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.1, Servlets, Struts 1.1, JDBC 4.0, EJB, JMS, Spring2.0, Hibernate 3.0, AJAX, Oracle 9i, XML, XSLT, HTML4, CSS, WebLogic 8.0, UML, Eclipse 3.2, PL/SQL, Junit.
- Designed and developed web application using SOA.
- Designed front-end components using JSF.
- Developed business requirements using Java, JSF, Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Used Core Java concepts multithreading, collections.
- Prepared unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks.
- Created Persistence classes using JPA annotations.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Used Oracle DB as the backend database.
- Wrote procedures, views and packages by PL/SQL queries on Oracle DB.
- Wrote queries to save the data and retrieve the data from Oracle database using spring.
- Proficient in making script for information displaying and information import and fare. Broad involvement in sending, overseeing and creating MongoDB clusters.
- Used tool Webpack as task runner and for arranging and coordinating the build process.
- Worked with Log4J for printing the log, debug and warning information on the server console.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Used Maven for building the application and deployed on JBoss.
- Used version controller tool CVS.
- UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Involved in the team for delivering the tasks and monitoring the team progress through JIRA.
Environment: JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, JUnit, Mockito, Jacoco, Protractor, JBehave, JPA, Spring AOP, Oracle10g, MongoDB, WebPack, Log4j, jQuery, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, JBoss, CVS, UML, JIRA.