- Experienced in automation development for software testing, QA, CQE, DevOps and bug triage
- Experienced in C, C++, Python, Perl, Shell scripting and core JAVA development and QA projects
- Experienced in working closely with other teams including development, product support and DevOps team
- Experienced on both Windows and Linux platform
SKILLS, COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
Programming Languages: C, C++, Core JAVA
Scripting Languages: Python, Perl, Bash Shell scripting
Tools: and IDE RTRT - Unit Testing, Microsoft Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, SLES, RedHat, CentOS, Windows
Webserver and Database: MySQL, Apache
Virtualization: VMWare, Oracle VirtualBox, Docker
Version control systems: SVN, GIT
Automation server: Jenkins
- Leading automation framework development and application porting for QA and DevOps for compiler quality engineering team
- Role Description Design and develop automation framework to test functionality and performance of the compiler.
- Develop tools to compare test results and flag regressions.
- Send report identifying promotability of the compiler.
- Mentor new joiners, contractors and interns.
- Cross functional support on troubleshooting framework, application build issues and compiler setup issues.
- Debug application build issues with compiler.
- Provide technical guidance to compiler support team in addressing queries that arise from outside users.
- Port and guide interns and co-ops to port various C, C++ applications like fftw, blis, libm, gnumake, gnutar, Confidential libflame and industry standard Confidential suites and benchmarks like CPU200, CPU2006, CPU2017, mpi2007, omp2012 and HPL on Linux platform to make them work with Confidential /AOCC compiler and added them to automation framework for Confidential /AOCC compiler functional and performance validation
- Span of control One for DevOps. For automation and test activities, one contractor and one intern
Software environment: C, C++, Python, Perl scripting, Shell scripting, Red Hat, Ubuntu, SUSE, Jenkins, Confluence, Confidential suites, JIRA, Docker, GIT
- Perform promotion testing, file bugs and automate test trigger for different targets and build combination
- Role Description Run promotional tests, investigate issues to identify the component that is causing this issue and file EPR
- Automate test triggers for different target and build combinations
Software environment: C, C++, Perl scripting, Visual Studio 12, Windows 7
- Developed test scheduler which schedules tests across test machine pool.
- Responsible for executing C, C++ conformance suites test case execution and test case minimization.
- Automated application testing and automated comparison of compiler test results.
- Developed scripts to identify regressing SVN.
- Design and development of test automation framework
- Minimizing C, C++ test cases extracted to applications.
- Debugging compilations and execution errors
- Developed Perl script which detects potential regressions
- Automate build, execution and testing of applications.
- Filing and verification of bugs
- Ownership of functional test result analysis
- Mentored new joiners and contractors
- Close interaction with development team
Software environment: C, C++, Perl scripting, Shell scripting, Confidential compiler, perennial C, C++, apacheSPEC CPU2006 and applications used in QA infrastructure, MySQL, Bugzilla, Linux environment, VMware vSphere-ESXi
- Measure best possible relative Confidential performance of chosen compilers on latest x86 platforms for serial, rate and auto - parallel runs.
- Present the identified performance difference between the chosen compilers to compiler development and performance analysis teams.
- Automate suite execution and result collection using shell scripts.
Software environment: ICC, GCC, PGI, Path Scale and Sun Studio Compiler, Shell scripting
- Modify existing flag mining tool to run performance benchmark suite to min peak flags for benchmarks of that suite.
- Role Description Modify ACOVEA written in C++ to work with Confidential CPU 2006 benchmark suite.
- Modify existing automation framework written in JAVA to run ACOVEA.
Software environment: Windows XP, C++, STL, JAVA, GCC and PGI compiler, Linux (SLES 10 SP1)